PDA

View Full Version : I'm making the switch....

ginko990
Apr 23, 2003, 09:51 PM
Over 1200 hours, levels 192, 115, 102, and 65.

I was over my friends house today, and he recently picked up PSOX.

Im convinced, tomorrow im going to see how much I can get for my Gamecube, games, and controllers and crap. And im going to buy an Xbox, Xbox live, and PSOX.

Tonight I'll be on PSO GCN to say my goodbyes, and give away all my stuff. Most of it will be going to friends, but I might be feeling nice. If you see me on any of my characters (see sig) tonight ask for a certain item, I may have it. And I AM legit, so I wont have anything crazy, But I do have a lot. Especially high level techs.

I've had great times on PSO GCN, made lots of friends, seen some people come and go. i dont know if some people that i play with come here but..

Some people Ill say bye to:
Katana, Abhor, Detra, Bataeu, SnAPPLE, Sean(see you on xbox), Tamahome, Jenstar, Reign Type V, Chronos, Kujin, Pirogoeth, and of course, my Hubby; Dead by Dawn, and many others.

I lub you all.

SEE YOU ON XBOX.

Ill be on PSO GCN at about 1 am.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ginko990 on 2003-04-24 11:49 ]</font>

ancutcho
Apr 23, 2003, 09:54 PM
u are making the right decision on leaving the gamecube for xbox. you will have alot more fun with the voice chat. hope to see you on tomorrow!

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 23, 2003, 09:58 PM
Why are you going to the XBox? I have heard it has no advantages over the GCN other than voice chat, and I heard that gets annoying as hell.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Apr 23, 2003, 10:01 PM
It's a waste of money, but so are video games in general! X3
I hope you get your fat ass on FFXI some day.

ginko990
Apr 23, 2003, 10:28 PM
On 2003-04-23 20:01, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
It's a waste of money, but so are video games in general! X3
I hope you get your fat ass on FFXI some day.

I have 3 local friends on Xbox, thats the main reason.

And one day, my fat ass will indeed be on FFXI, see you there SnAP

MadCowChuck_
Apr 23, 2003, 10:49 PM
Hmmmmmm.

Well, it's sure as hell I'm not convincing you to stay. As I'm sure robomonke would agree (he's in Florida now, lucky little bastard), I know I wouldn't do it, but have a nice time anyways. I'm sure the GCN community will miss ya. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Oh well. *Goes back to addictively playing cube-shaped object in corner of room*

Kujin
Apr 23, 2003, 11:17 PM
i don't want your damn stuff! haha.

anyway, we had some fun times. have fun on xbox.

with one last "w00t" -- good bye.

Captain_Dude
Apr 23, 2003, 11:23 PM
I'll be glad to see ya when ya come on PSOX!

Fun fun fun!

MilkManX
Apr 24, 2003, 10:17 AM
Ill be on Epdote 02 if you wanna play PSOX with me.

The_Pew
Apr 24, 2003, 10:40 AM
the best place to play is on the 3rd ship; 2nd block...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Pew on 2003-04-24 08:41 ]</font>

G3N
Apr 24, 2003, 10:42 AM
Have fun, I dont have BB in my area so I can't get it on Xbox anymore so I geuss I will be joining the many of you on the GCN version!

Omni-SqwirL
Apr 24, 2003, 12:52 PM
That's a lot to lose man, but do whatever you like. I'll see you on PSOX soon.

Robantifast
Apr 24, 2003, 01:03 PM
If you really are legit and you have a psycho wand or orotiagito I want it...but then again I have to go to bed before 1:00 AM...dangit...well anyway I don't think you should go to PSOX personally because of how overhyped it is for what it is. Think about it...the same game, the same items, the same classes, just voice chat. I for one would rather ignore chat windows with "TRD RAREZ PLZ!" in them than hear their irritating voices as they run around the lobby crying about how they got corrupted and need more stuff...and if that hasn't started yet, it will. It's common to PSO. Well anyways that's pretty much it. I might IM or PM you later to see if you have anything I want if you're willing to get on before 1:00 AM but if you're not then that's cool. Have fun on X-Box pal.

ginko990
Apr 24, 2003, 01:37 PM
i am officially on xbox PSO now, just gotta wait for one of my parents to get home with their credit card >;D .

Hope to see you all on later today.

One thing however im disapointed about is that i HAVE to have LIVE set up to even play offline. Kinda lame.

BUT ILL SEE EVRYONE ON XBOX PSO TONIGHT.

And a special shout out to Shadow blade, we had great times before until you quitted! for stinky RO.
Good times ^_^.

x66Shadow66x
Apr 24, 2003, 02:23 PM
Hey ginko, welcome to Xbox. I'll be glad to play with you man! What's your gamertag?

Symtex
Apr 24, 2003, 02:27 PM
On 2003-04-24 11:03, Robantifast wrote:
If you really are legit and you have a psycho wand or orotiagito I want it...but then again I have to go to bed before 1:00 AM...dangit...well anyway I don't think you should go to PSOX personally because of how overhyped it is for what it is. Think about it...the same game, the same items, the same classes, just voice chat. I for one would rather ignore chat windows with "TRD RAREZ PLZ!" in them than hear their irritating voices as they run around the lobby crying about how they got corrupted and need more stuff...and if that hasn't started yet, it will. It's common to PSO. Well anyways that's pretty much it. I might IM or PM you later to see if you have anything I want if you're willing to get on before 1:00 AM but if you're not then that's cool. Have fun on X-Box pal.

We have something call Mute in xbox live. Mute them and the headache is over

Reanimated
Apr 24, 2003, 02:38 PM
Good choice... you won't regret it.

Castoth
Apr 24, 2003, 02:42 PM
Nothing against your choice of console but why quit GC PSO now? So close to level 200...