PDA

View Full Version : Ship #2 or #9

Jorudenu
Jul 20, 2015, 09:39 AM
Well everything is in the title :-D! I want to play with A LOT of english player to enjoy the game !!!!!

I've finally been able to download the game after 3 attempt and to mostly patch it via the PSO2 Tweaker "my computer crash everytime the english patch was downloading and do critical error on the game :-x ", but now it seem to work.

PS: Can somebody confirm me in the same time if this http://pso2proxy.cyberkitsune.net/ is required to play? I was able to log and everything but i'm just curious. THX :D!

SilkaN
Jul 20, 2015, 10:16 AM
I don't know about about Ship 9, but Ship 2 has a lot of English players:

Lobbyfags, elitists, casual and hardcore gamers, friendly people, assholes and many in between.

Also, if you want to know if you require the PSO2 proxy in order to play, try accessing the official PSO2 website (http://pso2.jp).
Are you able to access it? If yes, you don't need proxy.

Mizuchira
Jul 20, 2015, 10:17 AM
Hi Jorudenu,

First, inb4 this gets moved to the player matchup subforum. ^^;

Second, the talk is Ship 2 has the largest English community base. Personally, I play on ship02. If you're interested, let me know and we could play sometime together. PlayerID: Mizuamei

Third, I am not sure about whether or not it is required to use the proxy. I don't believe I am using it. I am using the tweaker and it might already be pre-configured. Don't quote me on it. Hopefully someone will be able to address that for you.

Vintasticvin
Jul 20, 2015, 10:18 AM
Should be able to login and the cyberkitsune thing is an optional proxy.

Most english speakers are at ship2 while a handful are at ship 10

nathanielzor
Jul 20, 2015, 10:46 AM
You won't need a proxy unless you're from SEA or an unlucky ISP.

Go to Ship 2, other ships are dead English-wise.

KazeSenoue
Jul 20, 2015, 09:21 PM
You won't need a proxy unless you're from SEA or an unlucky ISP.

Go to Ship 2, other ships are dead English-wise.

Usual Ship 2 attitude.

wahahaha
Jul 20, 2015, 09:23 PM
Avoid garbage 2 like the plague, start reading some threads and you'll know why.

Kondibon
Jul 20, 2015, 09:28 PM
I want to play with A LOT of english player to enjoy the game !!!!!
There are those who will tell you that's an oxymoron.

Usual Ship 2 attitude.

Avoid garbage 2 like the plague, start reading some threads and you'll know why.You guys aren't really doing your cause any favors like that...

Meteor Weapon
Jul 21, 2015, 12:27 AM
Ship 10 Ultimate race.

Jk, there's a decent amount eng speaking players here, but at the same time you need to search for yourself. We're eng speaking are pretty quiet here so yh.

Ryu Soma
Jul 21, 2015, 04:02 AM
Ship 2, maybe 10. From what I hear the other ships have very, very few English speaking players.
And even ship 10 doesn't have all that many either, you're kinda stuck with the people even if you don't like them.

Then again, you can find some good folks occasionally on ship 2 but mostly it's leechers and idiots.
Still, I prefer ship 2.

PS: a while ago I heard speaking English in ship 10's lobbies is not advised cause maybe jp players might report you to Sega. Is that still true?

Manakura
Jul 21, 2015, 05:38 AM
Ship 2, maybe 10. From what I hear the other ships have very, very few English speaking players.
And even ship 10 doesn't have all that many either, you're kinda stuck with the people even if you don't like them.

Then again, you can find some good folks occasionally on ship 2 but mostly it's leechers and idiots.
Still, I prefer ship 2.

PS: a while ago I heard speaking English in ship 10's lobbies is not advised cause maybe jp players might report you to Sega. Is that still true?

I'm on Ship 7 so i can't speak for the other ships, but i play with Japanese players and i decided to ask them how they feel about us playing, most in my team said they're completely fine with it, that it helps bring more life to the game. (Obviously this opinion might not be shared with everyone but i don't think you should be too worried about the Japanese reporting you, all of the players i play with and have played with have been really kind and cool about me being English)

TehCubey
Jul 21, 2015, 06:53 AM

Speaking in lobbies on ANY ship is considered bad form. The Japanese stance is - if you have a conversation, keep it to /t, /p or private tells.

That being said I accidentally said English things a few times and though embarassing, no one ever reported me. If anything that sounds more likely to happen on ship 2, because that's where all the most anti-Gaijin Japanese players gather.

I don't like ship 2. It has the biggest concentration of bad players both in terms of attitude and general competence. Not saying everyone on ship 2 is bad, just that you have most cancer. Of course most people on this forum are from ship 2 so you will probably fight me on that.

sol_trigger
Jul 21, 2015, 09:30 AM
ship 2 masturbate
i mean masterrace...

Ryu Soma
Jul 21, 2015, 09:47 AM
Well, on ship 2 I've seen jp players talk in the lobby, too and more than once.