PDA

View Full Version : SutoWebMoney is terrible , don't trust them

chivien
Jul 21, 2015, 01:01 PM
Purchased 8 cards , then after 16 hours of no contact I sent them an email again and got replied telling me
Your payment is under review by paypal see below

http://screencast.com/t/b8dbBVgA6u

And our terms is for first order is max 5000 point and you over for first time order

We will refund your payment after paypal clear about the review your paypal.

I see no such terms on the website , I wasted time and I'm not happy about it but okay , after about 30 hours I still received no reply or any kind of refund
This is bullcrap , I'd rather get cards from cn-usa or seagm
Don't use this service PERIOD

Poyonche
Jul 21, 2015, 01:12 PM
I never had any problem with them.

Though now we buy from Arks Layer.

Terrence
Jul 21, 2015, 01:14 PM
Greetings ?... Hello ?... That's not because you encountered issues once that you have to come here to bark. Do not insult them without any proof. Moreover, it appears YOU are the one responsible for this mess because there was a trouble with your payment. Did you try to ask to Paypal at least ? I understand how you can feel but I have bought AC to SutoWebMoney once/twice a month since 2012 and I never had any issue.
So , I will continue using this service. 'PERIOD'

Arada
Jul 21, 2015, 01:23 PM
Everything goes smoothly for me as well with SutoWebMoney.

Neith
Jul 21, 2015, 02:09 PM
Used SutoWebMoney loads of times with no problems, usually get the code within 12 hours (which isn't bad considering I'm in a completely different time zone). It looks like a Paypal issue, not SutoWebMoney's.

RadiantLegend
Jul 21, 2015, 02:22 PM
Unless you are buying for a friend why not use pso2es for AC?

chivien
Jul 21, 2015, 03:06 PM
People can't read , I don't care about paypal issue , it takes times to clear a payment sometimes , that's okay , I'm angry because of their policy " 5000 points only for first order " which I don't see anywhere on their website. That's a waste of time , and my payment status is paid for like 6 hours already , this is now 34 hours and " NO REFUND "

Sizustar
Jul 21, 2015, 03:11 PM
And this has to do with PSO2, because...?

chivien
Jul 21, 2015, 03:36 PM
People buy WM from Suto to purchase AC for PSO2 , is it not ? If you're pretending to be smart go away , this is intended to be a rage post and will only be appreciated by stupid people suffering the same thing

Manakura
Jul 21, 2015, 03:37 PM
Why don't you guys just buy straight from PSO2es? I bought 3000 that way a few days ago, quick easy and safe. (Using Bluestacks)
Paypal → PSO. Done.
Are there issues with linking paypal to google accounts in some countries or something?

Sizustar
Jul 21, 2015, 03:37 PM
People buy WM from Suto to purchase AC for PSO2 , is it not ? If you're pretending to be smart go away , this is intended to be a rage post and will only be appreciated by stupid people suffering the same thing

Most people buy AC from PSO2es, so this is a issue that only you have, looking at other people's personal experience.

What you're trying to do is to rally people to your own personal cause with a webmoney seller, and is not related to the game PSO2.

chivien
Jul 21, 2015, 04:35 PM
Most people buy AC from PSO2es, so this is a issue that only you have, looking at other people's personal experience.

What you're trying to do is to rally people to your own personal cause with a webmoney seller, and is not related to the game PSO2.

EXCUSES , It's like saying " I got scammed by a guy in PSO2 , I go rage on forum , people diss me by saying " it's your problem with him deal with it , it has nothing to do with the game " . This is not called "General" Discussion for a reason , yes ?

Sizustar
Jul 21, 2015, 05:13 PM
EXCUSES , It's like saying " I got scammed by a guy in PSO2 , I go rage on forum , people diss me by saying " it's your problem with him deal with it , it has nothing to do with the game " . This is not called "General" Discussion for a reason , yes ?

It's not related to the game at hand, it's a issue you have with a seller, thus it has been moved.