PDA

View Full Version : Blind Egg Rappies

SATAN666
Apr 23, 2003, 11:56 PM
Anyone else notice how stupid the Egg Rappies are?

They'll walk off in the wrong direction or even just stop in the middle of chasing you.

They actually seem like they're blind.

As if Sonic Team programmed them to act the way a Rappy would if it had an Egg shell over it's eyes.

Vanango
Apr 24, 2003, 12:00 AM
Well, not with an easter rappy, but with a huge battle fan, I confused a herd (flock?) of rappies and watched them battle and made bids in my head on who would win. It was something like cock fighting, only, well, not.

peak peak peak *death*

Captain_Dude
Apr 24, 2003, 12:06 AM
On 2003-04-23 22:00, Vanango wrote:
Well, not with an easter rappy, but with a huge battle fan, I confused a herd (flock?) of rappies and watched them battle and made bids in my head on who would win. It was something like cock fighting, only, well, not.

peak peak peak *death*

Lemme put $50 bucks on El Pollo Diablo, and I talked a friend of mine into betting $78 on that old one in the corner, the one thats coughing up blood as we speak(I like watching peope, other than myself, lose money), now put the spurs on the suckers and let 'em do battle!

Vanango
Apr 24, 2003, 05:10 AM
On 2003-04-23 22:06, Captain_Dude wrote:

On 2003-04-23 22:00, Vanango wrote:

peak peak peak *death*

Lemme put $50 bucks on El Pollo Diablo, and I talked a friend of mine into betting $78 on that old one in the corner, the one thats coughing up blood as we speak(I like watching peope, other than myself, lose money), now put the spurs on the suckers and let 'em do battle!

I raise your $50 by 10,000 (meseta) AND a photon drop. Ha! Dare you challenge me?

TheSlayer
Apr 24, 2003, 09:20 AM
Ha, I've never bloody seen one.But I'll take your word for it

Fett56
Apr 24, 2003, 09:30 AM
i found one on my first run... about the eighth rappy i saw. It was kind of dumb, but it and another rappy cornered me and killed me.... but i got a teammate to heal me. I killed it, and the other guys in the game didnt know what it was, so i got the egg. I havent decided which item to keep yet, which one would be best for a RAmar? I think i might do the rose just because it looks cool, but i dont know. I am going to be making a force character, so should i do marinara's bag? How good is it?