PDA

View Full Version : Item: Madam's Umbrella: 7 PSO World confirms are all wrong?

child
Apr 24, 2003, 01:10 AM
I just got done spending the entire day hunting Maricarols in vhard Yellowboze Famitsu - Maximum Attack 2. This site says they drop MADAM'S UMBRELLA, and the item findings database has seven confirms of this, however when I FINALLY got a drop a little bit ago, I received an ATTRIBUTE PLATE. I was playing alone, so I know the ID was right. However, I did receive it from the green flowered Maricarol (Maricus), so either there's some kind of conspiracy going on in the item findings database, or the alternate versions of Maricarol do in fact drop different items than Maricarol (at least in this one instance). I don't feel like wasting another day on Maricarols just to get another ATTRIBUTE PLATE, so can anyone here confirm actually finding MADAM'S UMBRELLA from an honest to goodness red Maricarol on Yellowboze in the vhard Jungle? Or perhaps has anyone else received a different item from an alternate form of Maricarol than was expected?

LollipopLolita
Apr 24, 2003, 02:12 AM
Yellowboze mericarol/variant drops are:

Mericarol
N: Star Atomizer
H: Diska of Liberator
VH: Madam’s Umbrella
U: Asuka

Merikle
H:
VH: Guilty Light
U: Twin blaze

Mericus
H: Bloody Art
VH: Attribute Plate
U:

child
Apr 24, 2003, 02:59 AM
Thanks, I had read left and right on these forums that the drops are the same and didn't realize that differences had been documented. I haven't found information on these item drops anywhere on the site, is it up somewhere or is there still not enough data to make worthwhile listings for all ID's?

Richard
Apr 24, 2003, 09:08 AM
Nice!

Getting one of those rare plant bosses to drop a rare is really difficult. I've went through Maximum Attack 2 30+ times and have had no luck.

Sorry you didn't get the Umbrella, but the Attribute Plate is still a damn good find.

LollipopLolita
Apr 24, 2003, 10:31 AM
On 2003-04-24 00:59, child wrote:
Thanks, I had read left and right on these forums that the drops are the same and didn't realize that differences had been documented. I haven't found information on these item drops anywhere on the site, is it up somewhere or is there still not enough data to make worthwhile listings for all ID's?

I've been documenting all the mericarol variant drops for all section ids. Once the findings chart is fixed (two ids left to go) I'll put them up.

Richard
Apr 24, 2003, 12:04 PM
On 2003-04-24 08:31, LollipopLolita wrote:
I've been documenting all the mericarol variant drops for all section ids. Once the findings chart is fixed (two ids left to go) I'll put them up.

Which ones are you missing?

I know most of them, but there are a few blank spots. -_-;

LollipopLolita
Apr 24, 2003, 12:29 PM
I have the drops for all the ids, it's just missing a couple for some difficulties, but I think mostly there isn't any drop for that difficulty and section id. For example:

Yellowboze
Merikle
H:

Mericus
U: