PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Exits

SecondMilitia
Aug 1, 2015, 11:56 AM
Hello,

I have been having this issue for quite some time. The download was uninterrupted. I made sure to keep my desktop running the entire time. I log in with no problems and able to get to the character selection screen, but once I get to the loading screen PSO2 closes out; there's no error, it just poofs.

I used Tweaker to do a fresh reinstall since I was having the same issue. Beforehand the issue was PSO2.exe would stop responding, in which I used the troubleshooting tab to repair it but no luck. Now there's no error, nothing pops up. The window just closes.

I would greatly appreciate advice or ways to fix the problem. I'm still trying to work out what could possibly be the problem. No hardware or software has recently been installed, ran both virus and malware checks.

Specs
Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit (6.3, Build 9600)
System Model: GA-78LMT-USB3
BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
Processor: AMD FX(tm)-4300 Quad Core Processor (4 CPUs) ~3.8GHZ
RAM: 16384MB
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
Chip Type: AMD Radeon Graphics
Display: AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
Total Memory: 5867MB

Anduril
Aug 1, 2015, 12:42 PM
Try deleting your /Documents/SEGA/PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 folder.

SecondMilitia
Aug 1, 2015, 04:41 PM
(Thank you. It seems to have fixed the problem. ^^)
|
|
|
Sadly still going through the same issue as before. Not sure what could be the cause. I've updated my video card. I also would like to note I alternated between both windows 8.1 and windows 10 and have experienced the same issue regardless of OS. Also, I think I'll get a few days of uninterrupted play then randomly it just crashes. It seems to work after I check for new updates then re-download my English patches, but never continues to work.