PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 not running properly

fallenjmh
Aug 7, 2015, 05:32 AM
Could anyone please help me get my pso2 tweaker working correctly? My friend and I are trying to play pso2 together and she got the download to work correctly and can play it fine but my game hasn't worked right from the start. At first deuman characters would crash my game so i went to troubleshoot it with the options and once i did that it wanted to download 4k files so i let it and now it wont work at all. So i tried to troubleshoot again and it wants me to basically download the entire game over. Its saying I'm missing 22k files but when i check the pso2 directory it says i have 39 gbs there while my friend has 31. I wouldn't mind reinstalling if it didn't take 2-3 days with my slow internet plus my limited data plan. At this point reinstalling isn't an option when i should have all the data here.

wefwq
Aug 7, 2015, 08:00 AM
Since you said that your internet speed was slow and is limited by dataplan, if it possible, copy PSO2 data from your friend and just paste everything on your PC.
PSO2 works even that your PC doesn't has installation data recorded, after copying just run the launcher and you can play the game just fine.

Your installation are over 39GB maybe because that you installed EN story patch, if it is that means those data are also including the original JP files backup; those data are required for patching the game so don't delete it on your own.

And for friendly reminder that PSO2 Tweaker "new method" or A.K.A. Transam burst are currently broken, if your game data being checked using this method, it'll try to download huge patches instead, for now to perform datacheck try to use JP launcher if possible or use the "old method" if still using PSO2 tweaker.
Warning: using JP launcher will undo all "EN" patches you have installed, thus it'll try to redownload everything and will recover the game to the vanilla state, please keep in mind before using JP launcher to perform datacheck.