PDA

View Full Version : Xion not giving matterboard 2-5?

Leng
Aug 10, 2015, 01:35 AM
Alright so my problem is that after ive done both Echo and Sara road in ep2-4(the one where we have to kill that giant Squid-mermaid thing) and completing all matterboard golden dialog i go as usual to Xion for the next matterboard
->(wont allow me to link pic sry) puu.sh/jvVRP/5dd1803289.jpg
second pic with my summary puu.sh/jvX5x/51109b086b.jpg

but as you can see in the first pic, im just standin in front of xion without anything happening, only option there is "Talk" but thats it, no cutscene ,nothing, which of course means im literally stuck in the episode progression.
does anyone have any idea what im doing wrong? ;o

Anduril
Aug 10, 2015, 08:06 PM
I'm not one-hundred percent on this, but I think you may have to complete the Darker's Den sidestory first.

Just checked the swiki. Do you have a support partner? If not, you need one to get the board.

To get a support partner:
Be level 20. Take Koffie's CO "Support Partner Seminar." Talk to the Caseal operator in red by the elevator, Astarte. Turn in the CO. Go to the Salon to create your Support Partner. Once completed, go to your MyRoom, and a cutscene will play. You should be able to get the Matterboard by going to Xion now.

Leng
Aug 11, 2015, 12:18 AM
I'm not one-hundred percent on this, but I think you may have to complete the Darker's Den sidestory first.

Just checked the swiki. Do you have a support partner? If not, you need one to get the board.

To get a support partner:
Be level 20. Take Koffie's CO "Support Partner Seminar." Talk to the Caseal operator in red by the elevator, Astarte. Turn in the CO. Go to the Salon to create your Support Partner. Once completed, go to your MyRoom, and a cutscene will play. You should be able to get the Matterboard by going to Xion now.
yea the darker den is "Melphosina" story, i had done it before to see if that fixed the problem but nothing.
but the support thing i did start it but never bothered further and just ignored it...until now^^;, guess im gonna have to see this one till the end xD

thx for the help^^

Anduril
Aug 11, 2015, 12:48 AM
Yeah, the thing is that your Support Partner is actually a part of one of the missions you do on this matterboard.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/AndurilCh/PSOWorld/pso20150204_104225_002_zps560a57f6.png