PDA

View Full Version : XBox: This article is Hillarious! (FO related, Thanks Jaybla

Asia_Skyly
Apr 24, 2003, 10:18 AM
I found this article written at GameFaqs by someone called JayBlaX. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did (I know forces will!)

"Pioneer Press News -

On Pioneer 2, a staggering amount of Forces have become destitute. Dr. Montague, a notable scientist, has stated that upwards of 80% of Forces are "not making ends meet." Further research has shown that the culprit for this epidemic stems from a variety of sources.

Trying to meet the daily hardship of supporting the lives of up to three other individuals, meet the demands of the tyrannical Principal, and sustain their own lifeblood in the way of TP has put a heartwrenching toll on even the strongest Force.

"Dude, these difluid costs are killin' me! I can't even bring home enough meseta to buy my youngest a pair of Nikenewm-brand pimp shoes. Kna what I mean yo? What is Pioneer2 coming to? Werd." said one such FOnewm, waiting on line for goverment issued Fluid-Stamps.

A FOmar had this to say; "I tell ya, these damn Rangers and Hunters, they walk around with these bigass guns and swords like they own the damn place. Every single time a sellable-item or piece of money drops from a hapless monster's pockets, a damn Hunter just scoops it right up. Nevermind that I'm standing behind him, keeping his grubby-butt alive the entire time with my support skills... Maybe I should just let him die! Then I'd like to see him get his grubby mits on that 100 meseta that dropped!" The reporter notes the FOmar began to cackle insanely at this point.

A FOnewearl stated with a sigh "All day I'm being hit on by horny prepubescent Hunters and Rangers, being oogled and called names like 'lil' sugar.' Yet I keep my head high and do my job. These same people then proceed to take all items and money of sellable value, leaving me worse for the wear and hardly able to afford Difluids! I'm a material girl damnit, and this is a material world!"

A HUmar commented "Man, I didn't know how bad the Forces had it till yesterday when I saw this lil' FOnewm in the forest. He just stood there all helpless as a Booma came up. I was like 'YO! Use Rafoie on his butt!" but he looked at me with these sad eyes and said 'I'm broke, and can't afford anymore difluids,' and then the Booma just mauled him dead. I woulda helped him but... there were these treasure chests I wanted to open first. Hey.. what? What?"

This reporter concludes with a moment of silence and misty eyes, as he reflects the loss of countless forces to the horrors of poverty. Many more are dying from the lack of funds to sustain TP needs. I plead with Hunters and Rangers to do their human and android duty and help alleviate the plight of the forces!

- Kroe Magnon"

The_Pew
Apr 24, 2003, 10:20 AM
LMAO,thas kewl. Thanks that made my day.

MilkManX
Apr 24, 2003, 10:22 AM
Man I was gonna start using my Fomar too. LMAO.

Asia_Skyly
Apr 24, 2003, 10:25 AM
I love this article. Too Funny. I think until you open up Hard/Very Hard on your Offline game, you will suffer the hardships of being a low level Force. I am level 60 now. I am pretty stinking Rich about now. But I got to be honest, low levels + item hogs = dead/broke Force http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif So either make sure you play with great friends, be an item hog yourself (NOT RECOMMENDED) or, open up Hard and Very Hard ASAP.

The_Pew
Apr 24, 2003, 10:36 AM
True you shouldn't be an item hog. I hate it when your standing on an item and sum arsehole runs by and grabs it.

Doomed2k
Apr 24, 2003, 12:17 PM
That article is true but the hunters and rangers arent always the bad guys. Shot, they give me practicly whatever i want in return for a high leveled shifta and deband. The forces run the pso world and not even a shortage of difluids can stop us now! Just go to a battle with any android and one good zonde razonde or gizonde will shut them up fast. Humans? They can't stand to be frozen so just let them get near ya and give em some rabarta. Then rafoie. Then some razonde. Repeat till crispy. Those rangers? They run away as soon as my grants sees em. FORCES RULE!

Lord_Ariakas
Apr 24, 2003, 12:43 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Great Article.

I usually let forces take most of the items. As all I need money for is feeding my mag.

Sheik1
Apr 24, 2003, 12:51 PM
This is so cool and yet so true. I can relate with my FOnewearl...but I have learned to play with people that will support me with my low HP and still give them support of LV30 shifta/deband and LV30 Jellan/Zulare.

Chronoslash
Apr 25, 2003, 09:41 AM
Great Article. My day just got a whole lot better. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cheepcheep.gif

Captain_Dude
Apr 25, 2003, 09:53 AM
Funny stuff...

Reenee
Apr 25, 2003, 10:07 AM
But I'm nice to FOnewearls!

*cries*

Poor FOnewearls...