PDA

View Full Version : Stuck after log in screen [PSO2 JP]

V_Silverberg
Aug 14, 2015, 01:04 PM
So here's the story, I've been playing PSO2 JP about 2 weeks now (I'm a returning player) while using PSO2 Tweaker and cyberkitsune's proxy.

Not much issues happened so far aside from the recent proxy error (I think it was from last week) and some crashing issues (before the proxy error) regarding on Windows 10 x64 bit with the NGameGuard.

The server (Ship:02) has been lagging for me these past 3-4 days (not sure if it's normal) then here comes the problem I'm facing: I'm unable to get past the login screen. It takes me forever to get into the "Select a character/Create a character" option (until now I'm not be able to get into that option).

I am stuck in this situation for hours now. I was able to login before this error and I was kind of stuck in a lag loop that I had to restart the client and this happened. I've tried restarting, checking files through the tweaker, using pure Japanese files, redirect the proxy link, and attempting to login with wrong information (apparently the client still detects wrong login information). However once I am logged in, it displayed the "Authenticating SEGA ID" process (which is working as intended), then no options are available for me to click on.

I've also checked on my connection which proves no problem as well, however on two attempts I let the client be at the screen I am stuck on for couple minutes and I came across error code 630.

If anyone knows the workaround on this issue please tell me thanks.

EDIT1: So I've called up my country's ISP and asked them to do a quick checkup regarding from my line to the Japanese servers. They found no issues regarding on this, so I asked them to aid in resetting the port for the time being. This did not help to solve the issue at all. Although within this period there are some attempts that I am able to get into the character selection screen and initiate the first loading screen towards ARKS Ship Main Lobby, but apparently I'm still stuck in the loading screen and unable to get past it.

HentaiLolicon
Aug 14, 2015, 10:11 PM
have you done pinging and tracing route from your PC to proxy yet? also ping this IP, it's a DNS located in Japan 106.186.17.181

guanhian
Aug 16, 2015, 12:10 AM
I had the same problem with same circumstances like you. would like to know whether have you solved the problem.

V_Silverberg
Aug 16, 2015, 05:26 AM
I have found a temporary solution on /r/PSO2 but it is still proving difficult to properly connect to PSO2 Japan.

@HentaiLolicon just pinged a few moments ago, I'm getting roughly 100ms and no package loss.

HentaiLolicon
Aug 16, 2015, 10:41 AM
how about tracert result, sometime packets drop mid-way but destination server will still response, and, from my experience, DNS could cause that problem also