PDA

View Full Version : GC: Where Do I Find A Special Mag Cell (I Want ROBOChao)

LV200_Cloud_Strife
Apr 24, 2003, 11:36 AM
I REALLY WANT A ROBOCHAO! Where Do I Find Parts For ROBOCHAO?

Vanango
Apr 24, 2003, 11:41 AM
On 2003-04-24 09:36, LV200_Cloud_Strife wrote:
I REALLY WANT A ROBOCHAO! Where Do I Find Parts For ROBOCHAO?

Easy.

Hop in to a time machine, you have two option, to either go forward in time, or backwards in time, during halloween or x-mas, you see, they had/have events then similar to the event going on now. Those silly little rappies in eggs? Well replace those eggs with Christmas presents and jack-o-lanterns, and inside, voila! A mag cell!

Now, pratically, the only way you could get one is hacking into the GC or trading. I recommend the latter. Good luck.

Guntz348
Apr 24, 2003, 11:43 AM
Those are obtained by using a jack-o-lantern. This item is gotten from the holiday rappys that replace the love rappys in temple. Last halloween the rappys dropped the jack-o-lanterns which then turned into a random set of mag cells. These rappys appeared randomly but replaced all the love rappys in the temple level. Please note that this occurs only online. There is no way to get mag cells offline, at least none that is known yet. This is list of what each holliday drop turns into,

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=658

MagicPink
Apr 24, 2003, 11:52 AM
Japanese players still have a quest they get exclusively that gives them a free jack-o-lantern. If you can find someone with the JP PSO you can have them make a new character and get you one. Then go offline to open it and reset if you don't get what you want.

-has two mag cells MP

foamcup
Apr 24, 2003, 03:58 PM
Or get the Japanese quest, I don't know if you can do that on the new versions, but you could on the DC version. Change your language to Japanese and check the download quests next you time log on.

Guntz348
Apr 24, 2003, 04:44 PM
On 2003-04-24 13:58, foamcup wrote:
Or get the Japanese quest, I don't know if you can do that on the new versions, but you could on the DC version. Change your language to Japanese and check the download quests next you time log on.

It's not a download quest. It's an online shop quest. Let me find the guide to it...

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=769

Step by step and pictorial, who could ask for anything more?

dj_dan
Apr 24, 2003, 06:59 PM
You need version 1.1 to do that quest.

I have version 1.1.

=)

PM me if you get any ideas.

AppieDPC
Apr 25, 2003, 04:56 AM
On 2003-04-24 09:43, Guntz348 wrote:
Those are obtained by using a jack-o-lantern. This item is gotten from the holiday rappys that replace the love rappys in temple. Last halloween the rappys dropped the jack-o-lanterns which then turned into a random set of mag cells. These rappys appeared randomly but replaced all the love rappys in the temple level. Please note that this occurs only online. There is no way to get mag cells offline, at least none that is known yet. This is list of what each holliday drop turns into,

Actually the quest was that u collected cakes.
Each ID got diff type of Cake.
U needed 8 diff types of cakes 2 get a Jack O Latern from a Halloween rappy. So u had 2 trade cakes with other players. Halloween Rappys didnt drop from the sky. They were all over the place in the quest lol. At a secret Halloween Rappy meeting (which u find somewhere in the quest) u exchanged the cakes 4 a Jack O laten.

kieran
Apr 25, 2003, 05:58 AM
hey appie, is that the appie i know??
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

faceman
Apr 25, 2003, 01:40 PM
Then go offline to open it and reset if you don't get what you want.

What exactly do you mean? Wouldn't it still be opened if you went online? Also wouldnt you want to place it in the bank so you wouldnt lose this item when you reset without saving?

dj_dan
Apr 25, 2003, 06:13 PM
On 2003-04-25 02:56, AppieDPC wrote:

On 2003-04-24 09:43, Guntz348 wrote:

Actually the quest was that u collected cakes.
Each ID got diff type of Cake.
U needed 8 diff types of cakes 2 get a Jack O Latern from a Halloween rappy. So u had 2 trade cakes with other players. Halloween Rappys didnt drop from the sky. They were all over the place in the quest lol. At a secret Halloween Rappy meeting (which u find somewhere in the quest) u exchanged the cakes 4 a Jack O laten.

Appie, yes there was a seasonal quest for Hallowe'en, but the Love Rappies were also replaced by "Halo Rappies". So you could get them either way.

Ryuzaki00
Apr 25, 2003, 07:10 PM
On 2003-04-25 11:40, faceman wrote:

Then go offline to open it and reset if you don't get what you want.

What exactly do you mean? Wouldn't it still be opened if you went online? Also wouldnt you want to place it in the bank so you wouldnt lose this item when you reset without saving?

ah, no, if you reset it, everything will be reset to how it was when it was saved last. so basically, your jack will be in the bank and it will still be an unsed jack