PDA

View Full Version : PSOTweaker Script Error Line One

Magnus DarkSlayer
Aug 21, 2015, 11:16 PM
Okay, gonna list off the technical info right off the bat.

ISP: WOW
RAM: 16GB
GPU: HD Radeon 7870. 2GB Video RAM
CPU: AMD FX-4130 Quad Core 3.8GHz
Monitor Resolution: 1366x768 pixels
Space: SanDisk 120GB (Windows; boot disc);
WDC WD10EZEX-00BN5A0 1TB HDD (everything other than Windows)
Motherboard: ASRock 970 Extreme4
AV: ESET Smart Security

Drivers are updated. I'm 100% CERTAIN.
.NET Framework is updated.
Firewall is not a problem
Internet connection is spotless

I've tried reinstalling Tweaker, PSO, and virtually every combination of options in the troubleshooting menu. (Also tried deleting the folder in C:\Documents\SEGA)

Whenever I open the Tweaker, I get this error message (see attachment), but the Tweaker still functions. The game loads up just fine, I can log in, I can select my character, but every single time the game will crash roughly 6 seconds after loading me into the world. The standard windows "X program has stopped responding" crash error that tells you nothing about the problem, or how to fix it.

I can't help but get the feeling that the Tweaker error is somehow causing the game to not be able to repair itself properly. I've tried reinstalling the Tweaker, but it does no good. I've restarted my PC, and I am running a virus scan as I type.

Does anyone have ANY clue as to what is going on here? Because I'm all out of ideas.

[EDIT] Never mind. I fixed it... Somehow. I just reinstalled the Tweaker again (did nothing differently) and it worked for some magical reason. The game then repaired properly and is now running fine.

Moderators, feel free to delete this thread if necessary.