PDA

View Full Version : After Playing through Tutorial Stuck Loading Screen When Entering Ark First Time

marxcore
Sep 4, 2015, 04:17 AM
I recently got my friend a pso2 account setup. I had him install the game and then the tweaker afterwords. He did the check for pso2 updates. After the download he installed all of the patches and then setup the proxy. After logging in with his sega account, and creating a character. He proceeded to go through the tutorial. One he got to the end and through the teleporter to the commship, he entered the green portal to go to the ark lobby. The loading screen started, and it would be stuck there with the wormhole portal in a infinite loading screen. The game wouldn't crash or anything but it was just stuck there. If anyone can suggest any advice to fix this It would be greatly appreciated. I will keep plugging away to see if maybe there was some missing files to the update or patch. All 3 translations patches were installed. :-?

Aeris
Sep 4, 2015, 05:57 PM
On tweaker, click on "check for pso2 updates" without the one with the new method beside it, let it finish and reapply your patches and see if that fixes it.

marxcore
Sep 4, 2015, 06:00 PM
Alright ill get h im to try that tonight. If its still not working ill mention what we did in steps. Thank you for the reply :)

Nerva
Sep 4, 2015, 07:09 PM
This sounds a lot like what I experienced lately. Maybe reading through my ordeal with the problem will help you?

I can't post a link to the thread as my post count isn't high enough, but it's just a couple threads down, entitled "Persistent & Predictable Error 630s w/LF & Story patches installed via Tweaker."

marxcore
Sep 7, 2015, 08:17 PM
i actually resolved it by not installing the story patch and it worked fine for him. Problem solved :)