PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 have some issue with gameguard, help please

Arkangle
Sep 5, 2015, 01:22 AM
so recently i have changed the system on my labtop into windows8.1 and reinstalled my pso2, after the recent update i have noticed that game guard is causing troubles to my windows system. when i start the computer, gameguard would think itself is open in other programs and hence doesn;t allow me to open any program (pso2 is not even opened) such as access files, access control panel or chrome .e.t.c. so i had to force shut down then go to safe mode to delete gameguard. and when game guard is reintalled when i play, it would still cause this trouble from time to time. so im just wondering if anyone can give me a hand on this. thank you very much.

p.s. also i tried to check the task manager to terminate the process.... game guard is not shown in there. and when labtop is jut keep showing some access denied error/ or fail to run error when ever im trying to click on anything. and when i dig deeper and go to the actual gameguard file, its apparently the 'npggnt.des' file that keeps thinking itself is opened in other system files such as audio or control panel and stuff......

so yeah... if anyone could help me with this, thank you very much XD