PDA

View Full Version : The saving situation on Xbox

ginko990
Apr 24, 2003, 01:50 PM
how does the saving work? Does it save the characters ot the hard drive? or do i need ot go out again and buy a memory card?

satoshi1
Apr 24, 2003, 02:06 PM
I believe it saves to either of them, harddrive or mem card, but I can't be sure since I'm not going over to xbox, nor will i ever.

Reanimated
Apr 24, 2003, 02:11 PM
but I can't be sure since I'm not going over to xbox, nor will i ever.

Thanks for the completely irrlelevent info.

To answer your question, the characters are saved on the HD. You can transfer your character to a memory card if you want to take it over to a friends house to play split screen. You don't NEED a memory card though.

x66Shadow66x
Apr 24, 2003, 02:11 PM
It saves it to the hard drive. But say you want to bring your character over to your friends house, you transfer it to the mem card and it puts your character in transfer mode on your box. This means you cannot use your character again until you bring the mem card back and move your character back onto your box. It's for security reasons.

Symtex
Apr 24, 2003, 02:25 PM
On 2003-04-24 12:11, x66Shadow66x wrote:
It saves it to the hard drive. But say you want to bring your character over to your friends house, you transfer it to the mem card and it puts your character in transfer mode on your box. This means you cannot use your character again until you bring the mem card back and move your character back onto your box. It's for security reasons.

If you cancel the trasnfert mode without transfering back your caracter you will lose all the equipement and meseta he had. but not the level or experience point

ginko990
Apr 24, 2003, 02:32 PM
thank, Thanks, thanks, and thanks.

Thats good, because I dont have a memory card yet lol, ill get one later.