PDA

View Full Version : PSO2es account in trouble; Bluestacks won't load

kurokyosuke
Sep 6, 2015, 07:34 PM
So I have Bluestacks installed for PSO2es, as well as SecureOTP2. I stopped using Bluestacks for OTP since, for some reason, my computer freezes completely if I open PSO2 while Bluestacks is open multiple times in one session (I usually have my computer on 24/7, so this is like after the 4th or 5th attempt in a period of 2 or 3 days). Thankfully, my brother lets me borrow his phone for the OTP, so I don't have to worry about that. Yesterday, I tried to run Bluestacks for OTP since my brother wasn't home and he took his phone with him. Bluestacks was stuck at the 'Initializing' screen and wouldn't start up. I never had this problem before, even after repeated freezes (IIRC, the freeze thing I mentioned happened about 3 or 4 times before I decided to use my brother's phone). I had other things to do, so I wasn't thinking about it at the time, but today I realized that I won't be able to access my PSO2es account like this.

tl;dr How can I fix Bluestack's "stuck at 'Initializing' screen" problem without re-installation? I realize I can just have Sega send me an email with the password for device transfer, but having to reinstall apps is a pain in the ass.

[Ayumi]
Sep 6, 2015, 10:04 PM
My 1st question (not important but curious) is I guess when you're done with es or OTP you close Bluestacks? Why not just keep it open all the time?

Next is what's the OS? I've had the initial problem happen a few times on Windows 7 if I kept the computer on too long and having to restart bluestacks after closing it for whatever reason.
Never had this problem on 8 and I will never get 10 so I can't say for that one.

The last question is how come when you 1st used PSO2es you didn't make a screenshot of the transfer code?

Vampy
Sep 6, 2015, 10:09 PM
You can get the transfer code by email same way you get the email when you log in to a new pc on the main game.

kurokyosuke
Sep 6, 2015, 10:32 PM
;3289908']My 1st question (not important but curious) is I guess when you're done with es or OTP you close Bluestacks? Why not just keep it open all the time?

Next is what's the OS? I've had the initial problem happen a few times on Windows 7 if I kept the computer on too long and having to restart bluestacks after closing it for whatever reason.
Never had this problem on 8 and I will never get 10 so I can't say for that one.

The last question is how come when you 1st used PSO2es you didn't make a screenshot of the transfer code?

1. Keeping it open is the last thing I tried before the last time my computer froze. Lasted longer, still happened.

2. Win7 Pro x64. I don't understand why it would just suddenly not be able to start up anymore despite working just fine previously, though.

3. The password changes every week (with every maintenance, IIRC). Saving it does nothing.

I ended up putting PSO2es on my brother's phone (since I only use it for AC purchase, anyway), so I guess this thread is moot now. But if anyone knows a solution, maybe the answer could be left for someone else who has/gets this issue.

You can get the transfer code by email same way you get the email when you log in to a new pc on the main game.

tl;dr How can I fix Bluestack's "stuck at 'Initializing' screen" problem without re-installation? I realize I can just have Sega send me an email with the password for device transfer, but having to reinstall apps is a pain in the ass.

[Ayumi]
Sep 6, 2015, 10:48 PM
3. The password changes every week (with every maintenance, IIRC). Saving it does nothing.

You're serious....? I need to check this later then.