PDA

View Full Version : Challenge Getting back into the swing of things

tlbww
Sep 10, 2015, 08:56 PM
It has been years since I picked this game up. I stopped playing sometime in beta since my friends didn't want to deal with japanese and still have hopes of this game getting a western release. I tried picking it up a bit later and my account isn't working)

I've made a new account and am researching how I want to play this thing (as there seems to be a culture of min-maxing akin to FFXI in this game). I plan to role CAST and go Force, Ranger, Fighter, and might give Braver and Bouncer a try since they weren't out when I played. My alt will be a Neuman that will likely main something else/have a different emphasis.

I'll be in ship 2 (no surprise). I still haven't "made" my character since I'm still doing research on the mag I'm going to get and how I should up my classes so I get things "rightish" on the first go. I was a decent solo with my gunslash Force of weak-atude (mostly mained Force and Ranger). I tend to do support, but I dislike the techer (for now). In any rate, I'm definitely an oddity... FOcast main for-the-fun mostly, Fighter for fist only, Ranger for rifle mostly, Bouncer because I like kix, and Braver only for the bow. I'll be pretty green when I get in and get my bearings, so if there were folks that would be interested in having a rather charismatic team player that is definitely not run-of-the-mill, feel free to leave some individual or team names down for me to look out for. I won't have much time to play (graduate student and all of that), but I would like to get it in when I can fit it in. Anything to get me away from thinking about leveling up DoH/DoL in FFXIV @_@

My first character is named Zynoto. I'll be the goofball trying to figure out how to zag instead of zig @_@

Outside of that, I have a pretty extensive knowledge of PSO ep 3 and PsP (for what it was worth). Take care!

tlbww
Sep 13, 2015, 07:41 PM
Finally got around to making my character. It's been so long... I'm very rusty.

K.O. Kazjivo
Sep 14, 2015, 07:38 PM
Hello! If you need extra help, I can be of assistance. I am usually in-game at morning and evenings. I know all about melee and ranged classes, but not a lot about techs.

My player ID for contact: max_payne

tlbww
Sep 15, 2015, 09:06 PM
I'll message you when I can. It doesn't seem like the randoms that hang out in the lobby are very friendly. It's nothing but lewd messaging and people lvl 75 people that are bored.