PDA

View Full Version : can we organize this?

Alder Crow
Sep 14, 2015, 12:35 PM
Shouldn't there be some type of organization to this? Like stickies for ships at least?

Ship>Team/lvl>member count>Main Block played on>Time zone/most active time window/days>playstyle>extra info.

Ship: 02
Team: Obsidia Section - Lvl. 5 - 3 Members
Recruiting Status: Not Recruiting
Block: 204
Time Zone: EST
Style: Casual, Fun, Blow off steam, Meseta fever, Fashion, boss hunt
Age Cohort: ~25
Name Origin: There was no black section id so I made one. Obsidia. Black isn't really a color. But it is a color though. We treat it like one regardless. So it's supposed to be the lost section and instead of being in pso it landed in this game.

Member Activity Level: mostly low

Alder Crow: Active
activity window: Monday Tuesday Thursday Friday 6pm-11pm +
Saturday Sunday 10am-8pm.
Play time: ~15-20hrs/week when pso isn't updating or broken
Class: Braver(k) sub Gunner (levels coming)
Preferences: Hard+, Guren Tessen, Just Guard, Elder Rebellion...what I like doing, not what I want from you. Don't want anything from you except not to die more than 5 times. Don't mind going below hard if you need help. Prefer discussing philosophy, music, good shows, movies,etc. and hating on what I think has little to no merit and annoying tropes. Hate those kill 10,20,50 quests/orders. Love fighting Big Vardha.
Faults: Not very knowledgeable about in game stuff, weapons, mags, eqs. I still try to craft though. Most of my Meseta has gone to costumes and Serenity.

Serenity Crow: Inactive/sporadic Bouncer sub Braver

Dorien Cecile: Inactive/very sporadic Braver sub Ranger

TheszNuts
Sep 14, 2015, 01:38 PM
Sega has labeled the black section ID as Blackful.

Alder Crow
Sep 14, 2015, 02:07 PM
what. wait. when did that happen? I'm pissed. That name's got no flare. Bump that. I'm keeping it as obsidia though. Never heard of blackful. ugghh ugly names.

TheszNuts
Sep 14, 2015, 03:09 PM
Blackful is what comes up when you use the black photon chair.

Alder Crow
Sep 14, 2015, 04:38 PM
Blackful is what comes up when you use the black photon chair.

ugh. Never caught that. Sounds kind of klukluxy. Played from DC to BB mostly offline or solo same in psu and this game too. Never got to deep. Just kept grinding. I've missed a lot of details. Shame. Does it have a symbol?