PDA

View Full Version : Changing PSO2 Email

Salfoes
Oct 11, 2015, 09:46 PM
So today I decided that I would like to play PSO2 again, however I encountered a small issue.

Whenever I try to login to the game it asks me to Verify some code. Okay, simple enough I check my email but nothing comes in. So my question is, how do I change my email?

Also, I already was reading on the forums how to do it but I think it's outdated cause the options are a little different now on the Sega login

wefwq
Oct 11, 2015, 10:46 PM
You just need to login your SEGA ID from PSO2 homepage from your browser, from there you can access account management and change various account details.
But keep in mind the process need you to fill certain player verification such as your birthdate, name or even address; the information that you input during registration.
You only need to input one of them, but if you can't remember any of them you're out of luck.

And i think logging in from there also require you to input japanese captcha i don't know if they change it or not, but good luck.

Also for tips: if you manage to get through it somehow, don't use Yahoo! or Hotmail to prevent problem such login verification mail can't be received.

Salfoes
Oct 11, 2015, 11:12 PM
You just need to login your SEGA ID from PSO2 homepage from your browser, from there you can access account management and change various account details.
But keep in mind the process need you to fill certain player verification such as your birthdate, name or even address; the information that you input during registration.
You only need to input one of them, but if you can't remember any of them you're out of luck.

And i think logging in from there also require you to input japanese captcha i don't know if they change it or not, but good luck.

Also for tips: if you manage to get through it somehow, don't use Yahoo! or Hotmail to prevent problem such login verification mail can't be received.

Alright cool, thanks for the reply.
Any tips on getting the verification to actually come through? it has my gmail on it already

wefwq
Oct 12, 2015, 01:19 PM
If you already changed your email address, just try to login again, and if it want you to input verification code, you can press on "resent code" button there, so the code will resend to your new address.
If you still can't receive the mail, wait for sometime since probably your address are still being processed, if it's still persist on the next 24h maybe SEGA fucked up somehow.