PDA

View Full Version : PSO2es AC purchase auto cancels

TragicEdge
Oct 16, 2015, 10:54 PM
So I was hoping someone had a good solution or explanation of whats going on. Before anyone starts linking me to stuff I have spent 2 days researching and finding nothing about my situation to be helpful or informative or just down right thorough.

My situation is I never had any issues purchasing AC from pso2es until these last two weeks. When I choose and option and hit buy it auto cancels and tells me "the purchase has been cancelled" or something like that. I see the window with confirm pop up but I dont even get the chance to click confirm. Is there something up that it is doing this? Or does someone have a good suggested alternative to pso2es? I like simplicity and less steps and hassles thus why I used pso2es instead of coming up with a Japanese alias.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,

TragicEdge

Anduril
Oct 17, 2015, 02:19 AM
Have you tried opening up your Google Wallet app? Someone in the Quick Questions thread was able to fix a similar problem by doing so and accepting a new terms of service.

TragicEdge
Oct 17, 2015, 08:28 PM
Yea I tried that but I still ran into the same issue. At this point I'm willing to question if its how i'm accessing pso2es. Went to the extra trouble to make sure all payment methods and so on were up to date.

iridesence
Oct 25, 2015, 05:19 PM
getting the same error here to. opening google wallet does nothing.

EDIT: it appears to be an issue with bluestacks itself. i tried on my android tablet, and it worked perfectly.

so it would seem something with bluestacks isnt working with AC atm.