PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Issue: Desktop files [answered]

Dutch Ride
Oct 24, 2015, 06:47 PM
Greetings all,

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct place, but here goes. I recently starting playing PSO2 on my PC again after about a year long break and I'm loving it. I downloaded and updated everything that I could. I'm playing the game no problem. However whenever I launch the tweaker, there are a few files that are made and pop up onto my desktop. They are labeled as; logfile, 7za, UnRAR, precede and version.ver. When I first updated everything the same thing happened so I made a folder on my desktop and just threw everything in there. But now whenever I launch the tweaker, these files reappear on my desktop.

I didn't have this issue before when I was playing and I was just wondering if anyone else may have experienced an issue similar to this. Any ideas as to what's going on here?

Many thanks and it's great to be back,
~Dutch Ride

Anduril
Oct 24, 2015, 06:54 PM
Those are files the Tweaker uses. The best thing to do is to put the Tweaker's .exe in the same folder and just have a shortcut to the .exe on your desktop. Also, to avoid any possible issues that might come up, whitelist that folder in your anti-virus/Windows Defender.

Dutch Ride
Oct 24, 2015, 07:01 PM
Do they appear wherever the tweaker .exe is located?

Anduril
Oct 24, 2015, 07:03 PM
Do they appear wherever the tweaker .exe is located?
Yes, they do.

Dutch Ride
Oct 24, 2015, 07:04 PM
Wow, what a super simple fix. Thank you so much!