PDA

View Full Version : Whats the common % on duped spreads?

Auracom
Apr 24, 2003, 05:53 PM
Whats the common % on duped spread needles?
I was playing with a very friendly FO with a Greenil ID. And I was joking around and saying I wish i had a spread needle. The FO says I've got a spare interested? naturally I say yes. I'm thinking about what I should trade it for. Then he drops it. my jaw drops... and he says its legit.

This one is 00/00/00/15... Oh this FO is about lv160 so its possible he could have picked it up. He was really happy cause he just recieve his kb so i'm thinking he wanted to pass on the happiness. I think originally he wanted to trade.

*Auracom thinks about dropping spread in a passworded game and leaving it there*

dj_dan
Apr 24, 2003, 06:54 PM
I don't use dupes so I don't know all of them, but the most common one has 30hit and two other fields with 30.

It's entirely possible that it's not a dupe, many times I join games and give away Morning Glorys, Asuka's... I wrapped an untekked Berdysh and gave it away to someone.

Most of the items I give away are untekked, but still, you never know.

gideonx
Apr 24, 2003, 10:09 PM
Considering that Spread needles aren't THAT rare (like J-Sword) and the % aren't that great, i would conclude that it is not a dupe. ESP if he is 160 and said it is legit, it most likely is http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif/

Auracom
Apr 25, 2003, 02:30 PM
*Puts spread back into his inventory and smiles*

Elusive_Llama
Apr 25, 2003, 05:31 PM
Is that 15% dark or did you mean 15% hit? One of the dupes out there is 15% hit and 0 in everything else.