PDA

View Full Version : SEA Techer (Br/Fi Sub) Help

picogenkaku
Nov 5, 2015, 03:55 PM
Hi!

I would like to ask for some thoughts or even help with regards to my idea of using Techer as main. Since I'm bored, I want to try something new while I'm having a break on my main class.

Apparently, I've tried a Te/Fi build. I'm really wondering if I could be able to raise my damage output with the following builds and equipments. Or any recommendations with my current setup.

I really don't have a clear goal here, but I'm seeing three things:

1. I want to be able to make use of Wands as my main mobbing tool with Wand explosions. At the moment, I can deal at least 1.7K damage with Stina on a Bird D-arkers and 1.5K for ordinary mobs.

2. Use a bow for bossing (I can only nominate Vibras Bow for now since Rikauteri is very rare to drop *i blame RNG*)

3. Can be able to kill Goldies in MBD (TD in JP)... some tips would be nice. :D

NOTE: I can't find a suitable skill tree simulator with our current patch, so I'll post screenshots of my tree instead. Sorry for inconvenience it may cause you. :lol: If you do can find similar simulators, let me know. :D

Techer Main Tree
[SPOILER-BOX]

Part 1

http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss9/picochan/Techer%20Main%20Part%201_zpsd638rn1m.png

Part 2

http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss9/picochan/Techer%20Main%20Part%202_zpsarwktcbr.png

[/SPOILER-BOX]

Fighter Sub Tree

[SPOILER-BOX]

Part 1

http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss9/picochan/Fi%20Sub%20Part%201_zpsoenqd8vy.png

Part 2

http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss9/picochan/Fi%20Sub%20Part%202_zpsc6njossu.png

[/SPOILER-BOX]

Braver Sub Tree

[SPOILER-BOX]

Part 1

http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss9/picochan/Braver%20Sub%20Part%201_zpshxwnvdrh.png

Part 2

http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss9/picochan/Braver%20Sub%20Part%202_zpssxiea7mq.png

Part 3

http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss9/picochan/Braver%20Sub%20Part%203_zpsrrfl0yit.png

[/SPOILER-BOX]

Current Equipments I have for this experiment, which I feel is useful to add:

Komlotore
Dhargacha Wand
Stina
Windmill
Adamantine Staff
Elysion
Vibras Bow

Current Armor I use: Crys Set with Elder + Tech 3 + Spirit 3 + Latan Fever

Last thing. Where in Cirnopedia I can find Pristine Small Hammer that I'm seeing in the forums. I can only see Siren Glass Hammer. I don't know also it's equivalent in SEA (if it is already released.)

NoobSpectre
Nov 5, 2015, 08:04 PM
Hi!

I would like to ask for some thoughts or even help with regards to my idea of using Techer as main. Since I'm bored, I want to try something new while I'm having a break on my main class.

Apparently, I've tried a Te/Fi build. I'm really wondering if I could be able to raise my damage output with the following builds and equipments. Or any recommendations with my current setup.

I really don't have a clear goal here, but I'm seeing three things:

1. I want to be able to make use of Wands as my main mobbing tool with Wand explosions. At the moment, I can deal at least 1.7K damage with Stina on a Bird D-arkers and 1.5K for ordinary mobs.

2. Use a bow for bossing (I can only nominate Vibras Bow for now since Rikauteri is very rare to drop *i blame RNG*)

3. Can be able to kill Goldies in MBD (TD in JP)... some tips would be nice. :D

NOTE: I can't find a suitable skill tree simulator with our current patch, so I'll post screenshots of my tree instead. Sorry for inconvenience it may cause you. :lol: If you do can find similar simulators, let me know. :D

Techer Main Tree
[SPOILER-BOX]

Part 1

http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss9/picochan/Techer%20Main%20Part%201_zpsd638rn1m.png

Part 2

http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss9/picochan/Techer%20Main%20Part%202_zpsarwktcbr.png

[/SPOILER-BOX]

Fighter Sub Tree

[SPOILER-BOX]

Part 1

http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss9/picochan/Fi%20Sub%20Part%201_zpsoenqd8vy.png

Part 2

http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss9/picochan/Fi%20Sub%20Part%202_zpsc6njossu.png

[/SPOILER-BOX]

Braver Sub Tree

[SPOILER-BOX]

Part 1

http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss9/picochan/Braver%20Sub%20Part%201_zpshxwnvdrh.png

Part 2

http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss9/picochan/Braver%20Sub%20Part%202_zpssxiea7mq.png

Part 3

http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss9/picochan/Braver%20Sub%20Part%203_zpsrrfl0yit.png

[/SPOILER-BOX]

Current Equipments I have for this experiment, which I feel is useful to add:

Komlotore
Dhargacha Wand
Stina
Windmill
Adamantine Staff
Elysion
Vibras Bow

Current Armor I use: Crys Set with Elder + Tech 3 + Spirit 3 + Latan Fever

Last thing. Where in Cirnopedia I can find Pristine Small Hammer that I'm seeing in the forums. I can only see Siren Glass Hammer. I don't know also it's equivalent in SEA (if it is already released.)

Same here, SEA players.

1)I can't provide exactly how wand build works cuz my te is more towards dark element for force (future folmegion). But from what I see, the melee atk up is quite excess, you might want to have Increase magic range for zondial/zanbaas purpose.

Same applies to Fighter sub, though as of now the Extra Damage is a whooping 40% increase if status effect is on, so no comment on that. But maybe you wanna swing some melee up to stance and its boost instead. Or throw 1 point into adrenaline.

Braver.... nothing much to say, I also not proficient in braver.

Anyway, we use pre-3.0001 version as of now, but some additional skill is included (like hunter fury gear boost, ranger sharpshooter etc.) here (http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/old/06/skillcalc.php)

2) bow for bossing tool...

Not fairly sure about how to do that when we still don't have il-series tech in line (maybe December release). But since you have invest in wand line for now, maybe trade of some melee up points to zan techs.

OR you might wanna try combo in a Zanbaas>Banish>Last Neme, or Banish first, if you confident you can do zanbaas fast enough to chain in last neme before banish go boom.

3) Do note that we have the glorious mob/boss hp and damage buff due to completion costume incentive (or rather, they force us to "scratch or die"... nvm, just sarcastic).

Typical Goldradha stats in TD1 (lv65, no weather) is 65-70k hp, each physical hit is 600-800 to Sdef of 1400. Jumping stomp is 1000 dmg. My advice is NEVER melee them if not braver.

And, techer itself is by far not a good way to do wand smashing alone, since you don't want to taste their flying kick. The best way on TD1 for fo or te mains are currently zondial and zanverse. Buff as necessary. Ranger's cluster, Fo/te's fire build are quite effective in this case (Cluster can ramped to 20-35k headshot, fire build rafoie is 20k+ for element conversion fire 50 deck with fire tech up potential lv3 deck)

And of course, if you are devoted to standard 2 S runs only, can always stall to collect 5k crystals for that almighty Supercharged cannon. (or Photon Particle Cannon, hurray translations)

PS: No comments on wand selection other than the normal 10503.

escarlata
Nov 5, 2015, 09:59 PM
Do you mind resetting your tree again? Because your tree seem uhh... not so good.
Try something like this (http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/old/06/skillcalc.php?06hNbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIk0lbI nqnGKsN6JiGA000007bHnGBbnGKkAeAGD0000lb000000lb000 009b000000j4Odq5dfGFI2HSjGNI200000Ibf4NjcAJ2HnGD00 00f)

First of all, you didnt put any point into Territory Burst. That skill is pretty much the cornerstone of Techer gameplay because it increases the size of Zondeel. Also, max out EWH because it gives 20% damage for matching element weaknesses even for melee attacks, so get a rainbow set of wands. Raw SAtk Up skills are not as efficient as % increases so drop those to min required for the other skills.

On your Fi tree, you did not max out Brave nor Wise (Backstab) Stance, which gives 44% or 69% boost depending on your position on the enemy. Chase (Extra Damage) series of skills are less reliable damage boosts which don't work on bosses, which are usually where damage is most needed. Pick up Knuckle Gear if you want to Knuckle dash.

For Br tree, SEA currently lacks Snatch Step JA, which is half the reason you want to sub Br. The other half is Rikauteri or Tenelfter for Banish techs. As Te/Br you dont Banish Nemesis (thats what Ra/Br do), as such you dont need Rapid Shoot Up 1 and 2, because you have no need for RAtk. You still use Rapid Shoot Mastery because it is an unconditional 15% damage. Remaining points dump them to Combat Finish because its useless elsewhere. But really, only use Br sub if you have Rika or Tenelfter, and only after Snatch Step JA is out, otherwise you are better off just doing Elysion Ilbartas with Fi sub for bosses.

NoobSpectre
Nov 5, 2015, 10:35 PM
Do you mind resetting your tree again? Because your tree seem uhh... not so good.
Try something like this (http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/old/06/skillcalc.php?06hNbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIk0lbI nqnGKsN6JiGA000007bHnGBbnGKkAeAGD0000lb000000lb000 009b000000j4Odq5dfGFI2HSjGNI200000Ibf4NjcAJ2HnGD00 00f)
otherwise you are better off just doing Elysion Ilbartas with Fi sub for bosses.

Nope, as my last post says, SEA does not has Il-techs, yet. The rest are pretty good suggestions, although maybe fi knuckle gear chg to adrenaline for that 20s more duration for shifta and deband (amplify and shield), knuckle dashing is impossible due to tree not having step atk, or maybe I misunderstood the concept of knuckle dash.

escarlata
Nov 6, 2015, 01:14 AM
Nope, as my last post says, SEA does not has Il-techs, yet. The rest are pretty good suggestions, although maybe fi knuckle gear chg to adrenaline for that 20s more duration for shifta and deband (amplify and shield), knuckle dashing is impossible due to tree not having step atk, or maybe I misunderstood the concept of knuckle dash.
If no Ilbarta, then use Elysion Nazan/Sazan/Namegid
and wrt knuckle dashing, yea I realised, forgot before Ep3 you need to add points to get step attack. In that case take out 5 points from Chase or Wise Stance to get Step Attack + Just Reversal, unless you are fine with slow running speed, then just dump them elsewhere. In fact, anything that isn't Brave Stance and Stance Up on Fi tree is optional anyway

picogenkaku
Nov 6, 2015, 03:29 AM
If no Ilbarta, then use Elysion Nazan/Sazan/Namegid
and wrt knuckle dashing, yea I realised, forgot before Ep3 you need to add points to get step attack. In that case take out 5 points from Chase or Wise Stance to get Step Attack + Just Reversal, unless you are fine with slow running speed, then just dump them elsewhere. In fact, anything that isn't Brave Stance and Stance Up on Fi tree is optional anyway

Isn't it that Techer's Wand Lovers provides already the Step Attack function, or you're telling me to grab the Just Reversal for optimal mobility? :)

NoobSpectre
Nov 6, 2015, 03:53 AM
Isn't it that Techer's Wand Lovers provides already the Step Attack function, or you're telling me to grab the Just Reversal for optimal mobility? :)

It does step atk, yes. But bear in mind that the step atk is applicable to wands only. You can't do that with a Nishiki I afraid.

escarlata
Nov 6, 2015, 04:32 AM
It only does for wand, so you cant do dagger and knuckle dashes without step attack. Triple/Quad step with TD is about as fast as Ilzonde, so its nice for moving around esp when SEA did not get the walking speed increase yet. Knuckle step is easier than TD Triple/Quad step, and is about the same speed too, so its nice to have. Since you are getting step attack, might as well take Just Reversal too.

Thing is Fighter's tree before EP3 is really lacking, and so situational that you literally need to be level 23 to max out the only consistent damage boosting skill. After Brave Stance and Stance Up, you are really just looking for SP dumps. PP slayer is the next decent source of consistent damage, because tech to build gear, followed by Zondeel should typically bring you below 50% PP to gain its benefits. The remaining points hardly makes a difference most of the time.

picogenkaku
Nov 6, 2015, 09:18 AM
Going back, does 5SP of Chase or Wise Stance can be a sacrifice for damage or not?

Another is, does the weapon's element points (e.g. :fire: 50) contribute to power of the Wand Explosion?

picogenkaku
Nov 6, 2015, 09:28 AM
@NoobSpectre: What ship you are in?

3) Do note that we have the glorious mob/boss hp and damage buff due to completion costume incentive (or rather, they force us to "scratch or die"... nvm, just sarcastic).

I feel you here :> Hahaha :D Those aug'ed costumes >_< I'm still with the hopes of not needing those. LOL :lol:

...other than the normal 10503.

What's that normal 10503?

escarlata
Nov 6, 2015, 09:40 AM
Going back, does 5SP of Chase or Wise Stance can be a sacrifice for damage or not?

Another is, does the weapon's element points (e.g. :fire: 50) contribute to power of the Wand Explosion?
You will only be in Wise Stance less that 10% of the time, compared to Brave stance. As for Chase Advance, your will need to affix your weapons with status for it to even be semi reliable, and it doesnt work on bosses. Generally not worth it imo

picogenkaku
Nov 6, 2015, 12:06 PM
You will only be in Wise Stance less that 10% of the time, compared to Brave stance. As for Chase Advance, your will need to affix your weapons with status for it to even be semi reliable, and it doesnt work on bosses. Generally not worth it imo

Ahhh that explains why when I was using my Adaman Staff, I can actually freeze most mobs. :D I'll try your tree and let you know what happened :D lol

picogenkaku
Nov 21, 2015, 07:31 PM
I have also a question regarding Armors for Te/Fi.

I actually grabbed and crafted a 9* Hera Set (crafted to Lv. 5 since that's the only available yet) and planning to place any of these augments:

[Option 1] Technique/Power

Ragne Soul / Technique 3 / Stamina 3
Vol Soul / Power 3 / Stamina 3
Elder Soul / Technique 3 / Spirit 3

[Option 2] Ringa Soul Augmentations

Ringa / Technique 3 / Stamina
Ringa / Power 3 / Stamina
Ringa / Technique 3 / Stamina

On top of my head, being a Te/Fi needs me to become tanky to survive mobs' attacks in Zondeel when some of them slips and attack me. For option 1, if I go this path, I could gain 60 S-ATK, 120 T-ATK, 140 HP, and 7 PP, whereas from option 2, it can give me 50 S-ATK, 100 T-ATK, 180 HP, and no PP bonus.

Another thing is I crafted Hera Set with Melee, so I could gain 30 more HP.

But then, I was worried if I made my Te/Fi become poor in damage output with these augs. Any thoughts or suggested equipments?

Btw, I'm on SEA server so... yea. :P

AmanoMai
Nov 21, 2015, 10:45 PM

how much can you affix on a costume?

a couple of affix isn't gonna change much so I wonder how much did they buff mob/bosses hp as well

picogenkaku
Nov 22, 2015, 03:56 AM

a couple of affix isn't gonna change much so I wonder how much did they buff mob/bosses hp as well

You have a point there, but... well, I can only say I can't afford that Buy-Costumes-Or-Die part >_< LOL

And costume augs are actually fixed when you get it from scratch completion.

NoobSpectre
Nov 22, 2015, 08:49 PM

affixing on costume is regular, but its a fix of... 6 affix, if you managed to get complete set of costume (all colors, around 6 or so), below is the list but is chgable:
Stamina boost EX: hp+200
Dark boost EX: +200 S/R/Tatk when pp 50% or below (niren kamui pot?)
Satk resist +30
Ratk resist +30
Tatk resist +30
Rare drop boost +100%
and much more that i could not think of.
If you get shitty affix, you can find dadu and ask him to refresh the affix by coughing up 200k meseta. As SEA is still TA daily basis, if you are hardwork with 2 char TA 1sh4vh run, it'll be 1.2m meseta per day, hence 6 tries.

the affix itself does not help much at damage i afraid, but its crucial for survival. Taking SH Sanctum TA for example, and my case with calvin set uncrafted +10, which total up to 1.4k Sdef and 1.3k Rdef/Tdef:

[SPOILER-BOX]A hit from ceto sadinian, sil sadinian is 400+ dmg, if you have costume affix, should be 250+ dmg.
A hit from Dirandal is 600-800 dmg, with costume affix, 400 dmg.
A hit from Predihalca (big mantis) = 700 dmg, if it does a 2 hit combo, you lie down. costume affix reduce it to 400-500+, but still deadly to those less than 1k hp.
A hit from Quartz Dragon is 900-1100 dmg. Affix reduction... nvm, you are dead anyway, why bother affix.
[/SPOILER-BOX]
That means, you should never, ever get hit by the final boss in SH sanctum ta, either stun lock him to death, or dodge like monster hunter G-mission skills.

As for hp:
[SPOILER-BOX]ceto sadinian = 15k
sil sadinian = 20k hp (not too sure since my rifles diffuse shell 18.8k does not kill it in 1 hit)
Dirandal class = 22k on rider
Cathedran class = 400k hp (rough estimate, but it take quite some punishment)
Quartz Dragon = 600k hp (another rough estimate but not far, might be higher)[/SPOILER-BOX]

Other examples of deadly attacks:
Haze Dragon, lv70, infected, the hand slam pillar spike (4 times in a row), that one deals 850-1.2k dmg, per pillar, dodge or pb or die.
Dark Falz Elder lv70, the simple double hand push (the atk with laughs), that one 1.1k dmg per push. deband lv16 reduce it to 800 dmg, but still...

Anyway, finally for advertising:
If any of JPN players would feel that "meh, XH is easy, mow mobs ez, ultimate not hard", come, play our SEA version. I'm sure you will get all the challenge you want! :D

AmanoMai
Nov 22, 2015, 09:37 PM
If any of JPN players would feel that "meh, XH is easy, mow mobs ez, ultimate not hard", come, play our SEA version. I'm sure you will get all the challenge you want! :D

JPN version has already been through that stage years ago
without costume affixes

AmanoMai
Nov 22, 2015, 09:42 PM
Satk resist +30
Ratk resist +30
Tatk resist +30
Rare drop boost +100%

wow hmmm, that really does sounds like "buy costume or GTFO"

i dont think there's a difference in enemies' hp but rather enemies' attack power lol
from what you're saying they seems to do more damage than i remember
don't quote me on it though

NoobSpectre
Nov 22, 2015, 10:45 PM
JPN version has already been through that stage years ago
without costume affixes

yeah, with il techs, sat cans, end attract, and LB at disposal huehuehue... anyway, we dun have those.
And I still didnt believe that a varder set fully grind in jpn would not survive an elder 70 push, half dead, yes, not 1HKO.

i dont think there's a difference in enemies' hp but rather enemies' attack power lol

well... enemy hp comparison huh...
I remember on invertex ra/hu sanctum SH video, that sil sadinian die in 12k dmg. so... 12k vs 20k.
Editted: nvm, rechecked, the dmg inflicted by him is too high to let me take a guess.

WEED420BLAZEIT
Nov 22, 2015, 11:27 PM
why u still playing in SEA ver my man?

NoobSpectre
Nov 23, 2015, 12:03 AM
why u still playing in SEA ver my man?

Troll ppl version:"Cuz I like challenge , its fun, its good to see ppl moan lelelel."

Real version:"setting up VPN is hard, freemium cuz no internet payment method, no good hardware nor luxury to download 30+ GB worth of content. And becuz SEA sucks so I decided to see how it lasts, and those who migrate from SEA to JPN? most come back moaning, then ditched both at the same time. And finally, I'm in SEA region."

WEED420BLAZEIT
Nov 23, 2015, 12:13 AM
Troll ppl version:"Cuz I like challenge , its fun, its good to see ppl moan lelelel."

Real version:"setting up VPN is hard, freemium cuz no internet payment method, no good hardware nor luxury to download 30+ GB worth of content. And becuz SEA sucks so I decided to see how it lasts, and those who migrate from SEA to JPN? most come back moaning, then ditched both at the same time. And finally, I'm in SEA region."

>setting up VPN is hard

there's this thing called psotweaker.......

>download 30+ GB worth of content

just let your friends do the download m8

NoobSpectre
Nov 23, 2015, 01:54 AM
>setting up VPN is hard

there's this thing called psotweaker.......

>download 30+ GB worth of content

just let your friends do the download m8

well I would know that your offer is sincere, but the thing is, running through the tweaker guide kills my head. And... are you sure its IP-block safed? I'm pretty sure SEA region need VPN to access JPN unlike other sectors of the world. So unless you are a SEA region JPN players, then fine.

And let my friends do the download? I think if I got any, they will ask me to do the download for them. Anyway, its not about the file size and download speed, but the CPU itself, not that I could spend money on new ones though, they are expensive.

Anyway, not that I couldn't accustomed to SEA standards, market does not kill me due to me being Male CAST. By any means, trying to start anew is always time consuming, no time for that. What I shown in earlier thread is, PSO2SEA (or PSO2TW, well, if you know mandarin and another vpn of course) is Pain Souls Online 2 and requires much more skills to survive. That advertisement is just sarcastic so dun mind it.

WEED420BLAZEIT
Nov 23, 2015, 02:37 AM
well I would know that your offer is sincere, but the thing is, running through the tweaker guide kills my head. And... are you sure its IP-block safed? I'm pretty sure SEA region need VPN to access JPN unlike other sectors of the world. So unless you are a SEA region JPN players, then fine.

And let my friends do the download? I think if I got any, they will ask me to do the download for them. Anyway, its not about the file size and download speed, but the CPU itself, not that I could spend money on new ones though, they are expensive.

Anyway, not that I couldn't accustomed to SEA standards, market does not kill me due to me being Male CAST. By any means, trying to start anew is always time consuming, no time for that. What I shown in earlier thread is, PSO2SEA (or PSO2TW, well, if you know mandarin and another vpn of course) is Pain Souls Online 2 and requires much more skills to survive. That advertisement is just sarcastic so dun mind it.

well i also live in Asia, i only use tweaker and pso proxy to play in jp server. theres also free vpn called wtfast but i won't recommend it because sometimes if you change vpn servers you mite get 816'd

i mean no harm m8, if you are having fun there then it's all good ^^

picogenkaku
Nov 23, 2015, 01:47 PM
Now now you guys... calm down. ^^;

(1) As NoobSpectre said, we do not have the luxury of joining the JP Migration bandwagon. We have already consumed too much time to start from scratch. I was already offered also to join the JP server by some, but then, as NoobSpectre also mentioned, we do not have that friends gaming in JP server. Most likely they're already playing other games since most players want the "PVP" system, which PSO2 doesn't have.

As much as I wanted, as much as I know about setting everything up, time wasted cannot be returned just to re-grind characters to JP's level cap of all classes. Well, yes, we can at least enjoy the cravings of Il-magics, Satellite Cannon, all those 13* weapons if we joined JP, but... okay read # 1, rinse, repeat. ^^;

Anyways...

:lol: By doing only scratch completion and wearing those WTF costumes, you'll get those aug's. Unfortunately, I'm a freemium like most people in SEA server.

affixing on costume is regular, but its a fix of... 6 affix, if you managed to get complete set of costume (all colors, around 6 or so), below is the list but is chgable:
Satk resist +30
Ratk resist +30
Tatk resist +30
Rare drop boost +100%
If you get shitty affix, you can find dadu and ask him to refresh the affix by coughing up 200k meseta. As SEA is still TA daily basis, if you are hardwork with 2 char TA 1sh4vh run, it'll be 1.2m meseta per day, hence 6 tries.

the affix itself does not help much at damage i afraid, but its crucial for survival. Taking SH Sanctum TA for example, and my case with calvin set uncrafted +10, which total up to 1.4k Sdef and 1.3k Rdef/Tdef:

[SPOILER-BOX]A hit from ceto sadinian, sil sadinian is 400+ dmg, if you have costume affix, should be 250+ dmg.
A hit from Dirandal is 600-800 dmg, with costume affix, 400 dmg.
A hit from Predihalca (big mantis) = 700 dmg, if it does a 2 hit combo, you lie down. costume affix reduce it to 400-500+, but still deadly to those less than 1k hp.
A hit from Quartz Dragon is 900-1100 dmg. Affix reduction... nvm, you are dead anyway, why bother affix.
[/SPOILER-BOX]
That means, you should never, ever get hit by the final boss in SH sanctum ta, either stun lock him to death, or dodge like monster hunter G-mission skills.

As for hp:
[SPOILER-BOX]ceto sadinian = 15k
sil sadinian = 20k hp (not too sure since my rifles diffuse shell 18.8k does not kill it in 1 hit)
Dirandal class = 22k on rider
Cathedran class = 400k hp (rough estimate, but it take quite some punishment)
Quartz Dragon = 600k hp (another rough estimate but not far, might be higher)[/SPOILER-BOX]

Other examples of deadly attacks:
Haze Dragon, lv70, infected, the hand slam pillar spike (4 times in a row), that one deals 850-1.2k dmg, per pillar, dodge or pb or die.
Dark Falz Elder lv70, the simple double hand push (the atk with laughs), that one 1.1k dmg per push. deband lv16 reduce it to 800 dmg, but still...

As much as I wanted to get a Scratch Completion, my friend... ^^; LOL I guess you have the idea of a "freemium" guy. I do understand your point, it's just I'm not that fortunate enough to burn real cash for that costume. Don't get me wrong, someone donated me an aug'ed Butler Tail Coat sometime ago, so I know what you mean by those augs. Maybe asking from rich people would help donating me aug'ed costumes, but for sure they won't charge you cheaply for that. (blame the economy).

The "buy costume or GTFO" is SEA server's reality that freemium people must face. :lol: That's why I'm asking here in PSO-World some great tips I could maximize, while not having the ultimate luxury of burning large amounts of real cash for PSO2 for that freaky aug'ed costumes. I'm pretty sure I've learned many things here in PSO-World ( yea, I learned it here that Elysion was a saber in PSO before PSO2 turns it into a wand :lol: ) so I am asking help here. :D

-------------------------

Going back to the original topic, my question regarding Ringa vs Ragne/Vol/Elder Augments haven't been answered yet. ^^;

Such lengthy arguments of JP vs. SEA, much wow ^^;

AmanoMai
Nov 23, 2015, 10:49 PM
Going back to the original topic, my question regarding Ringa vs Ragne/Vol/Elder Augments haven't been answered yet. ^^;

well, i'm not too sure about how to answer it.

alot of pp is not needed if you're a wand melee, if you use tech then pp is always welcomed.

about your attack stats, well. if you have around 3k atk, 200atk equals something like 8%-ish more damage which doesn't matter at all. so imo a couple of atk stats doesn't change anything.

i have no idea what are the standard over in SEA but i think an unit set with 60~90atk on each unit should be plenty ? max 150pp sounds decent

picogenkaku
Nov 24, 2015, 03:31 PM
well, i'm not too sure about how to answer it.

alot of pp is not needed if you're a wand melee, if you use tech then pp is always welcomed.

about your attack stats, well. if you have around 3k atk, 200atk equals something like 8%-ish more damage which doesn't matter at all. so imo a couple of atk stats doesn't change anything.

i have no idea what are the standard over in SEA but i think an unit set with 60~90atk on each unit should be plenty ? max 150pp sounds decent

Let's see...

My Te/Fi levels are 50/31 respectively, following escarlata's suggested Te/Fi tree (refer here this (http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/old/06/skillcalc.php?06hNbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIkbnIk0lbI nqnGKsN6JiGA000007bHnGBbnGKkAeAGD0000lb000000lb000 009b000000j4Odq5dfGFI2HSjGNI200000Ibf4NjcAJ2HnGD00 00f)).

At this point, I can already deal with a range of 700-1500 on my crafted Lambda Hexigraph (Lv. 1 only) and with weakpoints + weak bullet + wise stance on a Falz Arm's butt, I can deal as far as 7000~7500 at max. When critical damage, I can deal 10K per wand explosion tick. Also, I haven't reach the Element Weakpoint skill yet.

For stats, I can reach for now 1800 S-ATK and 1600 T-ATK on Te/Fi Newman with my crafted Lambda Hexigraph as my strongest wand at this point. I have already prepared Windmill, Evil Curst (from El Arda), Dhargacha Wand, Elysion (I won't run an Elysion build for now), and Stina for Te/Fi.

Hmm.. as of this moment, some people in SEA server are now aiming on a 4-slotted to 5-slotted armors (they're very rich enough to afford Technique and Spirit Boosts) so... I guess I am only limited to at least 3's (I can go as far as 4's by burning X-Cubes for Augment Success Rate 30%, but I'm hesitant to do so.)

On top of my head, I'm considering all-out Ragne 4s on my temporary Hera Set. My case is, I am not a proficient melee player, so being tanky would be a good one. But upon checking out other souls, Ringa can offer me the +20 Melee and Magic plus HP boosts.

Your thoughts?