PDA

View Full Version : I feel REALLY stupid for asking this...

Tiax
Apr 24, 2003, 07:40 PM
Ya, well this has been driving me crazy for a long time now...
I see a lot of hi lvl fo's with psycowand. I have a psycowand and use it sometimes on my lvl 60 fonewm but it drains my HP way too fast... The other FO's seem to have no HP drain at all no matter how much they cast. How can they do this? Do they just have crapload of HP of defence or what? please dont flame me, im not a n00b i just ask n00b questions sometimes...
Thanks.

VulpesMundi
Apr 24, 2003, 07:52 PM
Probably lots of HP. And don't forget that higher spell levels have higher TP costs and therefore would cost more HP when using the Psycho Wand. Good possibility that the spells they're using may not be very high, too.

somerandomplayername
Apr 24, 2003, 08:07 PM
Apparently the Psychowand hp drain isn't visible to your team.

polishedweasel
Apr 24, 2003, 09:29 PM
you cannot detect the Hp drain on the other characters online. I've tested this. I sat in a room with my team and casted lv 30 grants until I killed myself. I had full HP till I kicked the bucket.

CakeMan
Apr 24, 2003, 09:32 PM
hey try this, equip like a hp/restore or something like that. i don't know i don't really use forces much but who knows.

Maelkith
Apr 24, 2003, 09:40 PM
pay attention to these forces, you will see them casting resta for no reason. i found out that the drain is invisible to teamates in a funny way. i was with a fomar who was really good at evading attacks. this person had full hitpoints when we were in ultimate caves. after clearing a room our s/d ran out. we were at a doorway and the fomar casted shifta and pked himself. i looked around for an ob lily and seen nothing but an empty room.

i asked "lag?".
the fomar said "lol... no".
i said "ah, psycho suicide".
fomar said "just moon me lol".