PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some suggestions for a RA/HU build

Kole
Nov 20, 2015, 07:36 PM
Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to spend the last points on the Hunter side for this (though I'm nowhere near 75 on that yet)
Should I get automate halfline, massive hunter, or pretty good?

Also any general suggestions that go with this (weps besides rifle and launcher, what PAs to use for launcher/gunslash/hunter weps, etc.)

Achelousaurus
Nov 20, 2015, 08:52 PM
Hu side (http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?10fbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIo0 jdodBIbl2ikINGAqnIdJksNI20000006doIn0000000jdoib00 00000fdo0000000Io00000007oIn00000000IbIo0000000jdo Ib0000000j)
Automate Halfline + Massive hunter are quite useful for melee (I still prefer Iron Will cause it's a real life saver and people claiming it's unreliable either have few points in it or are seriously expecting a godmode skill) but for ra it's to have easy damage.
You just charge sat cannon / end attract all day without caring about attacks.
Allows really easy kills.

If you don't want iron will you can add more flashguard for more res, but flash tech guard is useless cause the tech damage formula is weird.

If you use hu as sub for ranged, you don't want to use any melee weapons cause ranged classes don't give any boost for melee.

Since Hu's main sp sink Fury stuff / JA boost is the same for all builds and additional survivability doesn't hurt melee either, you can use the same hu build for ranged sub and melee main/sub.

Just, main hu needs a few points in weapon gears and at least 1 point in Hunter gear boost (preferably max it for hu main, makes sword that much better).

InvertedWyvern
Nov 20, 2015, 10:43 PM
Definately want Massive Hunter + Automate when playing Ranger.

Some of Rifle's best moves are End Attract and Satellite Cannon, both of which require a standing charge time. Having Massive Hunter will allow you to not get knocked out of that state and get that fully charged PA off as well as Automate just keeping you up so you waste no time drinking mates.