PDA

View Full Version : Worst section I D

CakeMan
Apr 24, 2003, 09:09 PM
Whats the worst section ID?

CakeMan
Apr 24, 2003, 09:10 PM
Out of my characters my whitill has the hardest time finding rares.

The_Pew
Apr 24, 2003, 09:12 PM
Yellowboze they suck!

polishedweasel
Apr 24, 2003, 09:25 PM
Bluefull's got it pretty bad too. Cure confuse isn't something that you should be able to find off a rare monster in V hard.

CakeMan
Apr 24, 2003, 09:29 PM
sadly i think pinkals and purplenums are the best section id's

Vanse
Apr 24, 2003, 09:30 PM
Viridia treats me well http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Droxitr
Apr 24, 2003, 10:42 PM
I LIKE Yellowboze! I get enough money to share with my other chars, quite a few grinders, and I have almost TOO many armor units.

'Course, I'm still fairly new... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 24, 2003, 11:08 PM
I don't think Whitill is bad at all. My RAcast has only been playing for about 2-5 hours on hard and has already found 5 rares. Plus, if you are a Ranger trying to get a Guld Milla you have to have Whitill and Greennill, they are the only ID's that can find one of those handguns.

CakeMan
Apr 24, 2003, 11:10 PM
Maybee for a ranger but for a hunter, picking up rare mechguns is anoying.

Soukosa
Apr 24, 2003, 11:15 PM
I feel that there isn't a worse ID. All ID's have their advantages and disadvantages but in the end they're all equal. Most people that whine about their ID most likely didn't do any research on the ID before choosing the name.

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 24, 2003, 11:19 PM
I did research for my RAcast and I intentionally chose Whitill because I eventually want to have a Guld Milla and since I can't play online to trade for a probably duped one I need Whitill to get one of the handguns (can't remember which, think its Milla). My HUnewearl in my sig is Greennill, so I can get the other one, thus making Guld Milla a possibility.

Hangoroshi
Apr 24, 2003, 11:29 PM
Actually, Whitill finds both Guld and Milla.

Akuma_the_HUcast
Apr 24, 2003, 11:31 PM
HELL IM A PINKAL AND IM A PHUCKING HUCAST! ;_; DAMN MY LUCK!

CakeMan
Apr 25, 2003, 11:32 PM
On 2003-04-24 21:15, Kalonera wrote:
I feel that there isn't a worse ID. All ID's have their advantages and disadvantages but in the end they're all equal. Most people that whine about their ID most likely didn't do any research on the ID before choosing the name.

Yeah but everyone has favorites and everyone dislikes something. and btw not everyone would name their person "crap" so they can be a skyly

Stalfos333
Apr 25, 2003, 11:45 PM
I don't see too many benefits to being Oran, honestly. Daggers are great and all, but an entire section ID for Twin Chakram? Yucko. Easy Syncesta and Star amps are nice too, but only to support another character's efforts.

Neverwinter
Apr 26, 2003, 07:35 AM
I would say YELLOBOZE cause anybody can get loads of money allready so why do we need more, unlucky for me mine is viridia and i really want pinkal