PDA

View Full Version : This message ''サーバーから切断されました'' keep poping up

poompetch
Nov 22, 2015, 02:15 PM
I have been playing the game normally. However, after I updated my tweaker, this message keep showing up ''サーバーから切断されました'' when I'm logging in. I also tried to play the game without tweaker by using VPN, but the same error still occur. Anyone know how to fix this issue?

FANTOM
Nov 23, 2015, 11:35 AM
I have been playing the game normally. However, after I updated my tweaker, this message keep showing up ''サーバーから切断されました'' when I'm logging in. I also tried to play the game without tweaker by using VPN, but the same error still occur. Anyone know how to fix this issue?
Says you were disconnected from the server. I don't know the cause, But it is likely an unstable net route. I have a friend who lives in the Russian Federation who has this problem and i helped her solved it by using a VPN server to change the net route aka submarine communications cable.

poompetch
Nov 23, 2015, 11:41 AM
I have tried using other server in VPN like Japan1, Japan2. The same message still appear.

FANTOM
Nov 23, 2015, 12:25 PM
I have tried using other server in VPN like Japan1, Japan2. The same message still appear.
Try Switzerland so you can get a connection through the EU-Asia Cable. Its quite stable.

poompetch
Nov 23, 2015, 01:03 PM
I tried using Switzerland server, but it is not working. Is it possible that my IP got banned? (Please not)

Anduril
Nov 23, 2015, 02:53 PM
I tried using Switzerland server, but it is not working. Is it possible that my IP got banned? (Please not)
If your IP was banned, you would be getting a different error message.

poompetch
Nov 25, 2015, 12:07 AM
Fixed!!! All I did was disable my Tweaker and use my VPN instead.

Taurus83
Nov 25, 2015, 09:47 AM
I have the same problem as you do. I can't login on pso2 using tweaker proxy on my desktop PC but weird is I can login on pso2 using tweaker proxy on my laptop. something have gone wrong with the tweaker...