PDA

View Full Version : To The Staff Of PSO World

Doomed2k
Apr 25, 2003, 12:34 AM
This is a thank you note from me and my brothers. We thank you for making such a great site and updating it so well. Without this site, many players may of quit PSO by now but thanks to you, those players are strong hunters, rangers, or forces. This site has allowed me to express my feelings for such a great game, help my fellow player, and expand my knowlage of this PSO universe yet still have time to thank the ones that made it all possible. If any of the staff reads this, Thank You, and let many more years of PSO World come to be. Please respond to if you read this, it feels nice to be noticed!

Captain_Dude
Apr 25, 2003, 12:37 AM
This doesn't belong in general.

Nice sentiment tho, this is agreat site.

s3rial_one
Apr 25, 2003, 12:38 AM
I'd like to second that notion. If it weren't for PSOW, the community for this game wouldn't be anything near what it is now. On top of that, there is so much information here, it's staggering. I'd be completely clueless without this site.

...it's just a shame Gamespy has you on what, apparently, is the crappiest server they have.

LollipopLolita
Apr 25, 2003, 01:14 AM
thanks guys, but let's not forget the staff and team members. we all work together to try to provide information and a good community for all of you out there!

Stricker
Apr 25, 2003, 07:44 AM
This topic is similar to the other one up there. But thanx again!

ABDUR101
Apr 25, 2003, 06:50 PM
I do what I do for the site because of the community. I don't do very much, but it's all for the community here.