PDA

View Full Version : Currently loving the Pinkal ID

UnitG3D
Apr 25, 2003, 01:12 AM
Well, I've been playing for about a week now, and now have a lvl27 FOnewearl in the ruins. Just to give you an idea of exactly how important getting Pinkal for a Force ID is, 3 words, Grants level 2. I never had level 1. I just found it on something in the ruins on the "Rescue Ult" Quest. I would elaborate, but in the ruins I just Rafoie until everything stops moving so I didn't see what dropped it, but bets are on either the Bull Claw or the La Dominian.

As a more experienced player told me, this spell has just made the upcoming fight with Dark Falz about 15 times easier.

Just thought I'd spread the work, Pinkal is the shiz for Forces.

Captain_Dude
Apr 25, 2003, 01:14 AM
Guh, try being stuck with a REDRIA FOnewearl. Redria is most certainly not the greatest FOrce ID.

The closest thing I've found to be any use to me is a single Mind Mat, all else has been pretty much hunter junk...

UnitG3D
Apr 25, 2003, 01:18 AM
That would most definately suck much, the only good that could come of that is all the money you make from selling Daggers and Armors. USe it to feed your mag nothing but trifluids.

muff
Apr 25, 2003, 06:04 AM
My skyly fonewm found grants 5 and megid 5 in the mines, cant remember which difficulty.(Normal or hard?)

Captain_Dude
Apr 25, 2003, 07:21 AM
On 2003-04-24 23:18, UnitG3D wrote:
That would most definately suck much, the only good that could come of that is all the money you make from selling Daggers and Armors. USe it to feed your mag nothing but trifluids.

Actually, the method for which I'm gonna feed my mag is going to require not a single trifluid.

Goza
Apr 25, 2003, 07:28 AM
I'm glad you like it. I deleted my Ult Pinkal FOnewearl. I didn't really use many wands that couldn't be found on other IDs, and I had all but maxed out my techs. I remade as a Skyly FOnewm to find swords for my other characters. Figured I should get as much use as possible out of a slot.

Blade_1
Apr 25, 2003, 09:08 AM
!? Im Redria and those level 25-30 tech disks are really starting to clog up my char so much so that i had to make a new char just to hold them all easily got 100+. Also a whole sleuth of reasonable force weps, barriers and amps.

Feenrir
Apr 25, 2003, 09:17 AM
Well,i have a Pinkal/RAmarl and i find a lot of Megids and Grants Disks...

IceBlink
Apr 25, 2003, 10:05 AM
Redria can be considered a good Force ID if you think of it this way...

Redria drops more armour and shields, right? That equals lots of cash, which will fuel the trifluid habit. ^_^;

Omni-SqwirL
Apr 25, 2003, 12:06 PM
I found Grants Level 13 on my first bad guy in Ultimate mode for PSOX....it works wonders man.

I love Pinkal for that!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Omni-SqwirL on 2003-04-25 10:07 ]</font>

Goza
Apr 25, 2003, 12:21 PM
On 2003-04-25 10:06, Omni-SqwirL wrote:
I found Grants Level 13 on my first bad guy in Ultimate mode for PSOX....it works wonders man.

I love Pinkal for that!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Omni-SqwirL on 2003-04-25 10:07 ]</font>

Yeah, I got a grants 16 with my Redria like that. Can't wait to try it out. I think before I had foie 27, but my grants was still 10 or something, haha.

jDA025
Apr 25, 2003, 11:10 PM
Hey i have a Oran and it seems to be going fine with all the Disks and stuff...i have Grants lvl 15 the rest are like averaged 20....is oran a good force ID?

silvermax
Apr 25, 2003, 11:30 PM
Grants + force fighting dark falez = DEAD falez really fast, on norm as far as ive played http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Neverwinter
Apr 26, 2003, 07:40 AM
I have Viridia as my ID, my bro has Pinkal but he is a RAcast so we kind of trade, wierd isnt it, a force who gets shotguns and a android that gets high level tech disc's

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Apr 26, 2003, 11:43 AM
i got redria id on my FOmarl and shes already got grants lvl 14 i think and that technique works wonders! ON falz i killed him in about 15 hits with grants in normal, but the grants was at lvl 4 so all i need to do now is try it out on falz in hard!