PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 GamaeGuard Rev 115 error. Please help if you can.

Sunset over Gurhal
Dec 1, 2015, 07:29 PM
Hi guys,

I'm experiencing a "nprotect game monitor(x64) rev 115 has stopped working" display every time I launch pso2. I'm able to get into the game but a few minutes after the pop up, the game forces me out.

I've read up on the issue and have tried :

deleting the gameguard folder,
deleting the gameguard.des file (in the pso2 bin but not in the gameguard folder),
using the tweaker's built in gameguard fix, exe fix, deleted/missing/old/empty files fix, restarting my laptop,
turning off my firewall,
emailing the gameguard site (they haen't responded after a week as of now),
turning off my entire antivirus software,
reinstalling the tweaker and the game,
entering my processes and ending the "gamemon.exe" and "gamemon64" processes (although they are only both there sometimes),
and deleting the contents of my %temp% folder.

I'm sorry if this issue has a simple fix that I'm missing, but I've not very tech savvy,. I would appreciate any help with this issue. Thank you guys so much in advance,
-Sunset over Gurhal

Sunset over Gurhal
Dec 3, 2015, 03:05 PM
It appears that I was able to solve it by deleting the gameguard folder by searching for it directly from the all programs search bar rather than going through my libraries and going into my pso2 bin. I'm not sure why this worked, but it did get rid of the rev 115 pop up. I'm still getting booted off the game with an np 1002 error, but at least it's one step closer to playing the game again.

Sunset over Gurhal
Dec 4, 2015, 03:02 PM
Additionally, when I downloaded the new story patch, the rev 115 error started again, but I can't emulate what I did to fix it the first time because the search all programs and files can't find the gameguard folder now. Finding the file by looking for the pso2 bin still doesn't do anything when I delete the folder that way too.

So, I guess I'm back to where I started.