PDA

View Full Version : Plugin issues post update

Valeraxiel
Dec 16, 2015, 04:57 PM
SO after the huge update last night, I went to play some pso2. I opened Tweaker and it tells me there's a new version. So i update and then try to play the game like i normally do. Game works fine, but none of my items are in English. I think no problem, lemme just go turn on my item translation plugin. When I go to do that, anytime I try to do anything with the plugins, it crashes Tweaker. here's what I got in terms of the info after it crashes(attached file since it wont let me post anything with links,apparently -___-)

Anyone know whats going on? Any and all help is appreciated. Also, I've already uninstalled and reinstalled tweaker.

Anduril
Dec 16, 2015, 06:02 PM
Try going into the game folder and deleting the Plugins folder.

Nanaha
Dec 18, 2015, 07:38 PM
Were you installing plugins while the game was running? Had to ask, but its always crashed for me when I tried.

Just looking at the error log though, "Cannot create a file when that file already exists." seems to be the main problem. Doing like Anduril said and deleting plugins should work, otherwise you might be looking at a full uninstall/reinstall of pso2 itself.