PDA

View Full Version : Severe tweaker problems

FANSean
Dec 22, 2015, 10:22 PM
EDIT: Problem has since been solved by using the official launcher to redownload the proper files

Ever since the recent update I've been left completely unable to play PSO2 and the Tweaker seems to be the source of my problems.

Initially I was getting the infinite loading tube issue in spite of removing any english patches and running filechecks multiple times, attempting to update PSO2 either had the Tweaker telling me all files were missing and trying to download everything from scratch (using the new method) or downloading around 30-50 MB of data every time (using the old method).

I eventually relented, deleted everything, downloaded a fresh copy of the tweaker and completely redownloaded the game, only now I'm unable to even get PSO2 to boot at all, upon selecting 'launch game' the executable doesn't boot properly. It definitely shows up in the task manager (at least until gameguard hides the process as per usual) but nothing actually loads.

Filechecks are once again failing to do anything meaningful, just downloading small bits of data and telling me I'm good to proceed even though I'm clearly not.

I've tried this both on the most recent version of the Tweaker and the pre-plugin update version of the Tweaker. The program is not producing error logs for me to provide.

Can anyone provide me some insight on the issue? I would prefer to save 'Reinstall the game again' as a last resort as I'm not exactly keen on spending 6 hours downloading the game content when that didn't work the first time.