PDA

View Full Version : Melee with tech support build?

xekiil1
Dec 23, 2015, 12:47 PM
I'd like a melee class that is capable of fighting in close range, while at the same time having powerful techs that support his allies.

Where should I start?

Rayden
Dec 23, 2015, 12:53 PM
Techer.

Techer/Hunter for better mobbing and support, Techer/Braver for better techs and boss killing.

xekiil1
Dec 23, 2015, 12:57 PM
What's a good weapon to use for each? Wand looks cool but I don't know how I'd incorporate that into a melee build.

Anduril
Dec 23, 2015, 01:07 PM
What's a good weapon to use for each? Wand looks cool but I don't know how I'd incorporate that into a melee build.
Wand is a melee weapon; think of it like a Saber that also causes a Tech-based explosion with each hit. For Te/Br, a Rikauteri is used for bossing since it has high T-ATK and Ancient Oath, so you can do a Banish Arrow, then cast matching-Techs into it (from the subpallete) for high damage.

Zorak000
Dec 23, 2015, 07:19 PM
I'd say Techer/Hunter or Hunter/Techer with an S-atk focus.

wand is really great for mobbing, and then you can still have the s-atk for one of hunter's weapons when attacking a single target.

Techer/Braver's single-target damage is reliant on T-atk with a bow, and judging on what you said that might not be what you are looking for

be sure to look into getting weapons in every element; Techer's Elemental Weak Hit skill is important to stay on top of to keep your damage up