PDA

View Full Version : Excited about the new GC Quest?

LollipopLolita
Apr 25, 2003, 12:25 PM
Not only will we get to see the del lily, but look:

http://www.sonicteam.com/psogc/minhiro/event/event16_2.jpg

Dhylec
Apr 25, 2003, 12:39 PM
looks exciting!
too bad i cant get online.. yet.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

BMH
Apr 25, 2003, 12:41 PM
Looks Xtremely cool! I hope it got a nice story

Guntz348
Apr 25, 2003, 12:42 PM
Hey since you're going to have an NPC with you, do you think the quest will be multi player? I really hope so, at least if it can be two real players it'll be fine.

Castoth
Apr 25, 2003, 12:55 PM
Excited? I wish they would immediately take down the Easter decorations and Egg Rappies if it meant being able to play the new quest right now.

MagicPink
Apr 25, 2003, 12:55 PM
Wait, is this going to be Japanese only???

-disappointed MP

edit: as usual, the front page has the answers. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MagicPink on 2003-04-25 11:42 ]</font>

RuneMcCloud
Apr 25, 2003, 01:30 PM
Wow. Im so sikes about this new quest. It looks like something that i could play over and over again. and not get tired of it like the other quest. Maybe this is what took sega so long on bringing out new quest and stuff. b/c they probly were working on the new area and new xharacter A.I. and stuff. Since NPC's are in it. i hope that you can still do this quest with freinds.

Kokuei
Apr 25, 2003, 01:50 PM
Whoa. I cannot WAIT to get online. Quest starts on the 30th, right? I need to get online by then, I really do...

:: sighs ::

I need to get hold of a BBA... and level my characters up to the triple digits, it seems...

Rolf_Landale
Apr 25, 2003, 01:57 PM
Wow! we get to see all three of the new enemies! that's awesome.

Auracom
Apr 25, 2003, 02:20 PM
Does that mean new items? Rather new rares from these new monster? Anyone know if after we finish the quest we unlock the control tower for further exploration with real players? And is this downloadable? lol I can do CCA offline but CCA online is a whole different story.

*can't wait to play quest*

Aeris651
Apr 25, 2003, 02:53 PM
This will make pso more intresting now it was starting to bore me to death.

gideonx
Apr 25, 2003, 03:02 PM
<--- offline only. And i sooo loved kicking Kireeks but before, your guys beat him up for me ok?
lol

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Apr 25, 2003, 03:02 PM
Is that a pic of a creature!
Amazing! i NEED TO GET ONLINE!
It would be cool if u could find that things arm it looks like the weopon would be a partison!

SW_anime
Apr 25, 2003, 03:35 PM
CCA?
What does CCA mean?

Guntz348
Apr 25, 2003, 03:58 PM
On 2003-04-25 13:35, SW_anime wrote:
CCA?
What does CCA mean?

Central Control Area. It part of the Episode II levels. After you clear the VR missions you go to the CCA entrance, where you must clear jungle, mountain and seaside, then CCA opens and you can clear that level. Once you do that you go to seabed.

SammaeltheDark
Apr 25, 2003, 04:08 PM
New enemies, new areas, characters with special outfits (like Elly) fighting. Truly this new quest is a level of sweetness never before achieved by PSO. Now only if we'd get to see Rico & Flowen running around in some quest.
Not to mention that it looks like the plot might be thicker than Soul of Steel. I just hope they balance out the plot and fighting a little better.
And finally, I'm also hoping for some new items never before seen.

Night_Shadow
Apr 25, 2003, 05:39 PM
Are Kireek and Sue characters you fight or do they join you?

Rick-Renziku
Apr 25, 2003, 05:47 PM
w00!Screw easter stuff.

I hope this is multiplayer and not just you an NPC's or else I'm gonna get pwned so badley.Or they will and screw my quest up,It looks really long o_O FWEH I JUST WANNA PLAY IT NOW!!!

Polenicus
Apr 25, 2003, 05:58 PM
On 2003-04-25 15:47, Rick-Renziku wrote:
w00!Screw easter stuff.

I hope this is multiplayer and not just you an NPC's or else I'm gonna get pwned so badley.Or they will and screw my quest up,It looks really long o_O FWEH I JUST WANNA PLAY IT NOW!!!

I'm really interested if it IS multiplayer. Multiplayer AND NPC's... if the NPC's don't suck, that's a BIG party right there (Even if they do, they make a good distraction, which keeps the mindless hordes from ganging up)

LoreSeeker
Apr 25, 2003, 06:00 PM
*drools* This adds on even more value to PSO... Best $50 I ever spent. Ever.

Barubary6
Apr 25, 2003, 06:32 PM
I've played a beta version of this quest, known by the Engrish name "MAP CHECK SECRET". The version I've played has no plotline to it, no NPCs, and no reward. You just beat the Control Tower (it also had nighttime Seaside, but that wasn't interesting).

Del Lilies are just slightly nastier version of Mil Lilies. They have attribute Dark, though.

Ill Gills are a lot of fun. They are humanoid monsters that hold giant scythes. They jump around a lot, paralyze you, Megid you, and all sorts of stuff.

Epsilon is a new boss. It looks like it should be Vol Opt ver.3, but it's a lot harder. It has shields known as Epsigard that rotate quickly around it and make it difficult to attack Epsilon. Epsilon changes to one of 4 colors as you're fighting it, indicating which attack mode it's using.

There's a room that's very annoying in the beginning - the hardest in my opinion. You fight Mericarol, Mericus, and Merikle all at once, right next to each other. And they all can Megid you. A later room has 4 Mericarols, but if you stay close to one of the 2 pairs, the other can't hit you, so it's significantly easier.

This is the hardest quest in all of PSO. You're all going to love it. If you ever want to drop your Mag's Synchro to 0, just play this quest on Ultimate. When a party of 4 level-150 characters played this quest, we died like 50 times each. It's insane, but fun. You better hope you can have 3 players ^_^

As for Normal, I had some trouble beating the quest as a level 50 FOmarl. I have no idea how hard it would be on hunters on Normal.

-- Barubary

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Barubary6 on 2003-04-25 16:34 ]</font>

Castoth
Apr 25, 2003, 06:50 PM
Sounds nearly impossible to go through so guess only the dupers have a chance to see what rares can drop (only ones that can probably be strong enough). =/

Reenee
Apr 25, 2003, 06:56 PM
Jebus Chrysler!

I wonder if a Level 126 RAmarl can survive all that on her own...in Very Hard, duh. I'm not going to wuss out on Normal.

Raist
Apr 25, 2003, 07:05 PM
On 2003-04-25 16:50, Castoth wrote:
Sounds nearly impossible to go through so guess only the dupers have a chance to see what rares can drop (only ones that can probably be strong enough). =/

Nah, it sounds like this quest depends more on your gaming skill than your ATP.

Reenee
Apr 25, 2003, 07:15 PM
I'd like to know how Barubary got to test a quest in progress.

Akuma_the_HUcast
Apr 25, 2003, 07:25 PM
sounds great...to bad i made a deal with melte to go online at the some time -_-

Castoth
Apr 25, 2003, 08:30 PM
Does the new area have new music or is it just recycled?

brillyfresh
Apr 25, 2003, 08:41 PM
On 2003-04-25 17:05, Raist wrote:

On 2003-04-25 16:50, Castoth wrote:

Nah, it sounds like this quest depends more on your gaming skill than your ATP.

shoot ... all of ultimate depends more on your gaming skill than ATP ... and speaking of which, about the monsters ... are they only present in ultimate, or in all difficulties? and Barubary, you compared the Del Lily to Mil Lily ... does that mean that the Del is a rare monster like Mil?

and to reiterate everyone else ... are there new items dropped, and do you run into Kireek, Elly, etc. as friends or enemies, in Ragol or on Pioneer 2? because judging from the screenshots, Elly fights too ...

i'm stoked

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: brillyfresh on 2003-04-25 18:43 ]</font>

Moleman
Apr 25, 2003, 09:09 PM
This is going to be so cool! Unfortunately, I won't be a ble to get online until June-July. At least by then I'll be good enough to do well.

Long---Shot
Apr 25, 2003, 09:10 PM
wow sounds like alot of fun. i wonder when the xbox will get the quest. they could releases it the same day but i highly doubt it becouse there is no one nearly strong enough yet on xbox to take on this quest.(in north america at least) hmm any thoughts?

Barubary6
Apr 25, 2003, 09:15 PM
On 2003-04-25 18:41, brillyfresh wrote:
shoot ... all of ultimate depends more on your gaming skill than ATP ... and speaking of which, about the monsters ... are they only present in ultimate, or in all difficulties? and Barubary, you compared the Del Lily to Mil Lily ... does that mean that the Del is a rare monster like Mil?

The new monsters are in all difficulty levels. No, Del Lily always appears - it isn't rare. I compared it to Mil Lily because Mil Lily is the strongest Lily.

and to reiterate everyone else ... are there new items dropped, and do you run into Kireek, Elly, etc. as friends or enemies, in Ragol or on Pioneer 2? because judging from the screenshots, Elly fights too ...

When I played the MAP CHECK SECRET quest, I never got anything that wasn't out already; however, Sonic Team clearly can change things around. The version of the quest I played had no NPCs at all, not plot line, nothing. Anyone whose HP appears is an ally, so Elly is an ally. Other than that, I wouldn't know.

The quest I played seemed to be something they used to test out all 5 secret monsters and the 2 extra stages during development. There is also a MAP CHECK ALL for the regular maps. The way this game is designed, the "normal" playing mode is a quest, too. Maybe MAP CHECK ALL was the "quest" they used to test the levels before they started implementing the default quest.

The 5 secret monsters mentioned above are: Mericus, Merikle, Del Lily, Ill Gill, and Epsilon. Mericus was in Pioneer Halloween, and both of them were in Maximum Attack 2.

-- Barubary

Castoth
Apr 25, 2003, 09:31 PM
There are 2 extra stages? O_o

*wonders what the other one is*

GyroidFanatic
Apr 25, 2003, 09:33 PM
On 2003-04-25 16:32, Barubary6 wrote:
I've played a beta version of this quest, known by the Engrish name "MAP CHECK SECRET". The version I've played has no plotline to it, no NPCs, and no reward. You just beat the Control Tower (it also had nighttime Seaside, but that wasn't interesting).
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Barubary6 on 2003-04-25 16:34 ]</font>

The nighttime Seaside is used for the online Nights Quest.

Ropponmatsu
Apr 25, 2003, 10:36 PM
Since there's going to be 2 new stages, how large do you suppose the quest file to be?

Barubary6
Apr 25, 2003, 11:38 PM
On 2003-04-25 20:36, Ropponmatsu wrote:
Since there's going to be 2 new stages, how large do you suppose the quest file to be?

First of all, one of the new stages has already been seen. The NiGHTS quest has the nighttime Seaside level.

I have no idea - I haven't played the new version. However, I do know the size of MAP CHECK SECRET. It's only about 20k. The maps are built into the game - I can get to an empty Control Tower using a hacked pipe. The quest data is simply a list of objects (like monsters) and events.

-- Barubary

Webapprentice
Apr 25, 2003, 11:54 PM
On 2003-04-25 21:38, Barubary6 wrote:
I have no idea - I haven't played the new version. However, I do know the size of MAP CHECK SECRET. It's only about 20k. The maps are built into the game - I can get to an empty Control Tower using a hacked pipe. The quest data is simply a list of objects (like monsters) and events.

-- Barubary

All the map data for all potential quests are already on the game? That indicates no new maps can ever be introduced without a new game disc, although variations of current maps are possible.

HKDon
Apr 26, 2003, 01:56 AM
I'am wondering if you have to "Protect" Elly the whole time as say if she dies do you have to start over again?
Anyways I think the quest looks cool and on wensday there will be alot of "CCA Quest" games online

Tulathis
Apr 26, 2003, 02:07 AM
All the map data for all potential quests are already on the game? That indicates no new maps can ever be introduced without a new game disc, although variations of current maps are possible.
It is theoretically possible to have downloadable quests if you have sufficient capacity for the information. Small downloads can possibly be held in memory cards, but for larger downloads you would need a hard drive.

steve_murton
Apr 26, 2003, 06:02 AM
because im not getting online for about 4 months (fuck!!!!!!) will the quest still be up or what?

Piro-Skies
Apr 26, 2003, 06:54 AM
On 2003-04-26 04:02, steve_murton wrote:
because im not getting online for about 4 months (fuck!!!!!!) will the quest still be up or what?

It dosn't seem o be a one off quest event, So I guess it'll stay up.....Though I'm probably wrong.

-Piro Skies

Malkavian
Apr 26, 2003, 07:04 AM
I think is an elaborated offline quest as it was Soul of Steel. I enjoyed that even in only japanese when they released it back in ver2. 'll have a great time clearing this by myself without the help of guides or other people http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Alizar
Apr 26, 2003, 09:11 AM
I want to do it in very hard, but i fear mi lavis cannon wont cut it...lol...Any body hav a wep i can borro like Oragitio or tjaknMKA...WHAT EVER J-sword, or dark flow...with 1 of mi mags mi atp is 1052 and the best wepon requires only 800 atp http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Alizar
Apr 26, 2003, 09:12 AM
i guess ill g2 trade and c if som1s trdin ne

Gold_Ursaring
Apr 26, 2003, 12:18 PM
I do hope that I can beat the quest, my online character was corrupted so its low level and school starts again monday so I don't know...

Moogy
Apr 26, 2003, 01:00 PM
Man, I can't wait. I wonder what the new monsters will drop for my ID... Say, Barubary, have you ever gotten a rare from one of the secret enemies? If so, was it a new item?

Logical2u
Apr 26, 2003, 02:21 PM
Hmmmmm. In the first picture, it looks like a Black Hiduim. I wonder if they will have a new Dividing Monster?... And this...'Control Tower'... it will be in the CCA? The Dil Lily... Probably ice or Light because they already have a Dark Lilly.... Offline or Online? Online? How many players maximum? because with Three NPCs joining (maybe) your space is limited. I will get booted because I am only level 44 now.... darn.....

Jacko
Apr 26, 2003, 02:29 PM
yah the quest looks sooooo cool.

LollipopLolita
Apr 26, 2003, 03:59 PM
More new info guys

http://www.pso-world.com/article.php?sid=924&mode=&order=0&thold=0

GyroidFanatic
Apr 26, 2003, 04:11 PM
Does Cal have something to do with Calus in Knowing One's Heart?

Reenee
Apr 26, 2003, 04:33 PM
Might be that Cal could just be short for Calus.

I see Bernie...

MetalGriever
Apr 26, 2003, 04:37 PM
Hmmm... looks like we'll be getting us some Gibbles 'n bits as well. I can only do this in ult since it's the only difficulty where I beat CCA. No guts, no glory I suppose. >_<

GyroidFanatic
Apr 26, 2003, 04:42 PM
Wait a sec, doesn't the VR Programs have something to do with Calus? Maybe Calus made a "physical" form of himself and put it inside the VR Areas for some reason...

BANNANA_BIRD
Apr 26, 2003, 07:06 PM
The quest looks awsome yet hard. Just thinking about doing this on ultimate gives me the chills. *Seeing Gibbles pop out on the field is ok but Gi Gue oh hell this is going to be hard.

Tetzuro
Apr 26, 2003, 07:12 PM
whens the xbox ver of this comin

Dhylec
Apr 26, 2003, 07:13 PM
On 2003-04-26 14:42, GyroidFanatic wrote:
doesn't the VR Programs have something to do with Calus? Maybe Calus made a "physical" form of himself and put it inside the VR Areas for some reason...

based on the new eng. pics, i think the new formar is cal himself.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Lman90245
Apr 26, 2003, 09:25 PM
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! More cannon fodder for Sorrow (my ranger) he's a lvl 171 (soon to be 172) RAmar... if it is in fact multi-player online just call 1-800-sorrow and he'll help kick some new monster arse! but if not I recomend going through normal to scope things out then playing in a harder difficulty http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif its alwase a good stratigy... I feel sorry for these new monsters }:)

Travis
Apr 27, 2003, 08:10 PM
hey, do you guys think that my RAmar at level 109 will have a hard time during this quest? it said it was challenging. can you only play it on ultimate or all dificulties. and so should i play on ultimate or vhard with a 109 char?

Ukumi
Apr 27, 2003, 09:25 PM
Yay, All i know is that my 80 HUnewearl is going to have some fun. 1000 base atp should be enough to use any Hunter wep. "Go, Go, Narusegawa-chan"

Webapprentice
Apr 27, 2003, 09:51 PM
On 2003-04-26 00:07, Tulathis wrote:

It is theoretically possible to have downloadable quests if you have sufficient capacity for the information. Small downloads can possibly be held in memory cards, but for larger downloads you would need a hard drive.

If you download enough information to provide the game a way to generate brand new maps. All the quests use existing maps, but use the memory file to place event triggers, event items, and a few non-fixed obstacles (like a rock wall or a floor panel). I don't think the game could handle generating new walls and maps. PSO for Xbox, with its hard drive, could store map data.

deathcircuit
Apr 28, 2003, 07:29 AM
sounds exciting..I only hope my measly level 54 hucast can make it through such a challenge..

KingBee
Apr 28, 2003, 11:54 AM
Anyone and or someone! Please tell me what that picture is!!!!
Its the 5th Picture I dont know how to img it.
But its on the main news section. Its on the SECOND section of the news of SEat of Heart, and omg its Blue..it has a HUcasts mid-section...a FOnewms ARMS...a RAcaseals Legs and OMFG its just plain UGLY! could it be a new Character??!?!?!?!?! And it has a REALLY messed up HEAD! like, something ive from the DC ver dressroom codes...

LollipopLolita
Apr 30, 2003, 01:35 AM
It's up guys!!!

http://www.pso-world.com/article.php?sid=929&mode=&order=0&thold=0

Knock em Bash em!!

Guntz348
Apr 30, 2003, 01:42 AM
God damn it!!!! I wanted to go to bed http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

SammaeltheDark
Apr 30, 2003, 01:55 AM
So much for me getting any work done tomorrow.

On a kinda belated side note: While watching the true ending to ep1, I swear I spotted the mysterious white FOmar standing before the totem that houses Dark Falz when you go to fight him. This kinda doesn't make sense considering FOmars weren't around back in the DC days when the ending was first made... unless it was added in. In any case, it's definately someone in white robes standing before the totem.

Castoth
Apr 30, 2003, 02:44 AM
Quest is hard...too hard IMO. Can't see how anyone can complete this in Ultimate. Would have worked much better as a download quest, bleh.

GyroidFanatic
Apr 30, 2003, 03:08 AM
Elly was killed by a Gibbles on the second floor of the CCT when I was playing. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

Jack
Apr 30, 2003, 03:45 AM
On 2003-04-29 23:55, SammaeltheDark wrote:
On a kinda belated side note: While watching the true ending to ep1, I swear I spotted the mysterious white FOmar standing before the totem that houses Dark Falz when you go to fight him. This kinda doesn't make sense considering FOmars weren't around back in the DC days when the ending was first made... unless it was added in. In any case, it's definately someone in white robes standing before the totem.

He's right, you know. Although it could be that other secret skin in the DC version. The Ninja one...

Anisha__J-Hunter
Apr 30, 2003, 04:15 AM
Here some info:

* Elly WILL get paralysed by the Lillys in the Temple. If you are a Cast you got absolutely no chance of curing it until another "movie sequenze" comes and she gets cured automatically. This would be no Problem since she does no real damage anyway, but as a BUG she doesnt even use a MATE when she is paralysed. Additionally there is a Shower around. I let Elly under it. Her HP healed but the Paralysis stayed! Poor Casts....

EDIT: Same goes when she gets poisoned by Merlitas....

* The NPCs you fight against are very tough in ULT. I used my Racast first and had a 10 Minute fight against the first 2. I ran out of mates since the Hunewearl always used Resta on herself. Again... poor Casts...

If you are a magic user you are able to freeze them with your RABARTA. Once frozen (might take some time) some MG salvos will kill em instantly.

* DelLilly will spit Megid - even on NORMAL mode. One of the Ill Gills killed Elly (also in NORMAL) in 1 dam hit so I had to start over....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anisha__J-Hunter on 2003-04-30 02:22 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anisha__J-Hunter on 2003-04-30 02:37 ]</font>

Tra
Apr 30, 2003, 04:21 AM
lol I just can't believe that lv199 Kireek died from Mericarol

Eibra
Apr 30, 2003, 04:32 AM
Whatever that dash that ill gill does (guessing thats what got elly for you, that did her in for me too) also killed me in one hit, in normal mode. Granted you don't expect a FOnewmn to be pretty beefy, but I was wearing 2 dragon HPs and am level 50 and this IS normal mode. Ill Gills scare me. I haven't made it to the end to see what epsilon is going to be like, but I can only imagine. Stupid me had to keep going and setting off the wrong control pannels even after I had got the door open cause I wanted to see more of the new enemies. Oh yeah I saw them all right, saw them plow right through me like a hot knife through butter.

LollipopLolita
Apr 30, 2003, 04:36 AM
Level 50 is the bare minimum for hunters on the normal mode. Technically, like mentioned on the front page, if you can easily beat gol dragon and ep 2 cca offline alone then you are quite ready for this new quest.

http://www.pso-world.com/screenshots.php?category=Quests&subcategory=Seat+of+the+Heart

-Uriko-
Apr 30, 2003, 04:49 AM
HAHA I have completed the tower on ultimate. I had to go melee style to do it too! Really sad how techs so useless on ep2 enemies. Oh well..I'm done for now....good luck to everyone else out there still trying

Blade_1
Apr 30, 2003, 04:55 AM
Damn It, i pressed the wrong swuitch and up popped a rare Mericarol varient, bang Ellys dead quest over, lol. Should of dont some research before hand.

Jack
Apr 30, 2003, 04:59 AM
Sounds like it's quite an evil quest. I'm a level 67 FOmar - Looks like it'll be Normal mode for me first...

Tra
Apr 30, 2003, 05:04 AM
look guys, you CAN get Kireek on your team.
After Calus disappears in the terminal in CCA and Elly tells you that you have to go to the terminal below the platform, you tell her that you'll jump. AFfter you jump, make your way to the terminal and switch it. When you come back, you'll see Sue and Kireek behind you. Sue says that she can't let you or Elly pass. She orders you to go back to the Lab, and you say "I Know". After that, Sue will raise her Claw, but Kireek say that he'll accompany you, which Sue agrees to.

whee then the ep1 ending music starts playing^^

Anisha__J-Hunter
Apr 30, 2003, 05:09 AM
OMG! I cleared it on ULT now... but there was NO Epsilon boss! Also no IllGills apeared as they did on NORMAL.

But I noticed that Elly was wearing a Varista. When playing before she had a RED GUN euqiped! this smells like another bug...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anisha__J-Hunter on 2003-04-30 03:19 ]</font>

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Apr 30, 2003, 05:10 AM
You can go with kireeek or elly, when you go to the tower.
I think it has to d with whether you told Sue your name or not in dr ostlo's research

Tra
Apr 30, 2003, 05:11 AM
oooohhh... in that case..., yeah I did tell Sue my name http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Apr 30, 2003, 05:18 AM
ill gill vhard purplenum - l&k14 combats

Anisha__J-Hunter
Apr 30, 2003, 06:11 AM
I noticed another bad thing if you are VERY unlucky.
You have no chance to pick up stuff Gol Dragon left. Just imagine you are Pinkal.... there`s a red box with Partisan of Lighning.... but you cannot get it since you get warped up to Pioneer 2.... ugh

Tra
Apr 30, 2003, 06:14 AM
ha I already got a partisan of lightning from Gol Dragon^^

anyways... how do you beat Ill Gills? = I have no clue about them, and they just got me, then they got Kireek with those auto-kill stuff. Also I think I was doing like only 50 damage with mechs on them with shifta. -_-

anyways I'm continuing tomorrow bye

AndyPandy
Apr 30, 2003, 06:21 AM
Urm, OK Ive been playing this quest...think its great. Im a little confused about this picture though.

http://pso-world.com/images/screenshots/heartquestenemies/new7.jpg

Why have the character names been masked?

Heh, thank god for my Froozen Shooter http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Yay just completed it..top job by ST for once..nice work.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AndyPandy on 2003-04-30 04:41 ]</font>

FreakinRican
Apr 30, 2003, 09:26 AM
you broke the thread!

Crusajia
Apr 30, 2003, 10:54 AM
New Quest New Quest!! I take it sense we have never been given any downloadable quests that this one isnt either. Does anyone know for sure?

- Crusajia

Guntz348
Apr 30, 2003, 11:08 AM
This new quest can so go straight to hell! I got stuck warping from CCA to control tower. Now I'm soul banish-less. I had that weapon since december it was my favorite weapon in the whole game. Oh well maybe I can acutally get to the tower this time.

Jae
Apr 30, 2003, 11:55 AM
On 2003-04-30 03:09, Anisha__J-Hunter wrote:
OMG! I cleared it on ULT now... but there was NO Epsilon boss! Also no IllGills apeared as they did on NORMAL.

But I noticed that Elly was wearing a Varista. When playing before she had a RED GUN euqiped! this smells like another bug...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anisha__J-Hunter on 2003-04-30 03:19 ]</font>

It has to be a bug. Ill Gils are what ended my foray into the Control Tower in Ultimate. Elly just likes to stand there as the Ill Gills dish out their death blows.

Kaeorii
Apr 30, 2003, 12:19 PM
That wasn't a red gun. =P it was a railgun methinks. lol look closer at it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif But yeah.. stupid il gills.. meh.. oh well, I will beat it later tonight..

Tsukishima-Ruriko
Apr 30, 2003, 12:23 PM
I didn't have Sue and Kireek appear.. must have forgot to clear those offline quests in Hard. >_<

I was doing pretty good until a DelBiter fell right ON TOP of Elly then proceeds to kill her in one hit.

Gah, I hate it when quests end because of the stupid CPU players.

LollipopLolita
Apr 30, 2003, 12:40 PM
I put up a mini guide with maps

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=879

I will add more to it later

Riel
Apr 30, 2003, 12:56 PM
Now this is what i call a quest...great stuff although like others said,it's on the hard side...just to give you an idea,my level 131 HUcaseal didn't make it on the first try,on hard...Elly died on the 4th floor of the Tower,but it was kind of my mistake,i know what to do next time.....excellent quest,doing this 2 players at least would be even better,but oh well and thanks for the quick maps Lolli. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Lman90245
Apr 30, 2003, 01:17 PM
Where is the new boss? I played through this on hard and Cal just turns into a spirit thing and floats into "mother" so... uh I was a little dissapointed when it didn't show up....

Jae
Apr 30, 2003, 01:26 PM
Nice. I almost read your whole post until I realized it would spoil whatever ending there is to this quest.

Once more into the fray tonight. Stupid Ill Gils. Stupid Elly. x_x

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jae on 2003-04-30 11:26 ]</font>

Lman90245
Apr 30, 2003, 01:32 PM
On 2003-04-30 11:26, Jae wrote:
Nice. I almost read your whole post until I realized it would spoil whatever ending there is to this quest.

Once more into the fray tonight. Stupid Ill Gils. Stupid Elly. x_x

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jae on 2003-04-30 11:26 ]</font>

HAHA! my bad... anyway it doesn't really give away too much after all you have to figure out why, but I still want to see the new boss >_<

Jae
Apr 30, 2003, 01:45 PM
Haha it's cool. I just want to get Elly past those freaking Ill Gills so I can see what happens. Maybe I should finally do the offline quests for my RA. Kireek might stand a better chance.

Anisha__J-Hunter
Apr 30, 2003, 02:31 PM
ok, I played this quest the whole day and I got some more insight into it. There are 3 options in the Control Tower:

* get Elly to activate all the right swiches. there will be NO enemys in the tower besides some Recoboxes.

* Smash some swichtes and you will get the 3 Ill Gills at the end

* Kill off every single switch and you will make Epsilon apear and thake revenge.

I was able to kill the 3x Ill Gill combo on Ultimate mode. Till now I visited Epsilon twice in ULT and both fights lasted like 5 seconds till some Hugh ass explosion blew Elly from max to 0 HP.

I killed around 25 Ill Gills and 10 Del lillys on ULT by now and no red box till now. The rumourmill stats drops like Demonic Fork of Oran Ill Gill and Flame Garnment of Greenill Del Lilly.

Jackpot
Apr 30, 2003, 03:34 PM
You guys sure you can get kireek to join? I told sue my name and got the good ending for the soul of steel quest, but I didn't even see kireek or sue on this new quest. I didn't get all the way through it though. I made it to the 5th floor on ult. Those normal megid spiting bosses are worse then del lillies. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Jae
Apr 30, 2003, 03:56 PM
On 2003-04-30 12:31, Anisha__J-Hunter wrote:
Till now I visited Epsilon twice in ULT and both fights lasted like 5 seconds till some Hugh ass explosion blew Elly from max to 0 HP.

Maybe that's the purpose of getting Kireek to show up. I imagine that a level 199 HUcast has more HP than a 170 FOnewearl. Perhaps he can survive the Epsilon blast?

Good research on the switches btw.

DeathCheese87
Apr 30, 2003, 04:09 PM
ok, offline on ult my lvl 136 RAmar can beat the gol dragon. should i attempt this quest on ultimate, or just v. hard?

man, this is gonna be great though.

Khaotika
Apr 30, 2003, 04:22 PM
No Epsilon for me. Took 3 tries on VHard (blasted Ill Gills), and all I got at the end was the Ill Gill trio. I did score a Victor Axe (all 0% lol) from a Gibbles, though.

I imagine this quest will be easy for a RAmarl. Then again, maybe not.

*checks Anisha's post*

So, in order to fight Epsilon, you have to kill off every enemy, break every console, right??

Hmmm.....

-Khao

Eibra
Apr 30, 2003, 04:38 PM
I just did it twice on normal mode with two different characters, and both times the ill gills/epsilon didn't appear in the final room. I think it has something to do with wether or not you pick the right terminals to open the door. In both cases I did the right terminal on every floor so I didn't alert the security system once, and so when I get to the top room, it just goes straight to the plot sequence.

Whereas when I tried to do it last night, when I got to the top room 3 ill gills warped in and killed Elly (it was at that point I decided to call it a night) so I know it's not just something that happens in normal mode or anything like that.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Apr 30, 2003, 04:39 PM
We don't know the exact combination and results:

* Smashing all of the switches
* Smashing some of the switches

combined with

* Having Elly
* Having Kireek

resulting in
* Fighting 3 ill gil
* Fighting epsilon

Khaotika
Apr 30, 2003, 04:52 PM
On 2003-04-30 14:39, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
We don't know the exact combination and results:

* Smashing all of the switches
* Smashing some of the switches

combined with

* Having Elly
* Having Kireek

resulting in
* Fighting 3 ill gil
* Fighting epsilon

Well, using this I figured out this equation:

Smashing some of the swtiches +

Having Elly =

Fighting 3 Ill Gill

This was on VHard.

Not sure if this is absolute, though.

-Khao

Anisha__J-Hunter
Apr 30, 2003, 04:54 PM
I havent seen Kireek at all. So does he come along with you and Elly or does he replace Elly?

AynRand
Apr 30, 2003, 05:13 PM
The new quest is boring, for one the npc is too weak so if they do die repeating quest from save point is necessary.

There is far too much loading/cutscene and then talking going on, especially in the CCA before the tower zzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZ...

I want to explore the tower and have fun attacking the new enemies but if they just appear and megid ELLY straight away its not fun its boring. Or if delbiter just kills her..

Also it is so bugged! I mean trying to fight npc alot of hits and shots just dont do anything to the npc you are fighting!

also Elly does nothing to help you if you get caught in a trap in the temple, what a waste of space!

Suppa_Buddha
Apr 30, 2003, 05:59 PM
I hate Elly. On the forth floor she died in one hit from that freakin Delbiter that comes outta nowhere... I'm off to do this again!

GyroidFanatic
Apr 30, 2003, 06:08 PM
Have her hit the switch instead of destroying it. The Delbiter shouldn't appear.

Suppa_Buddha
Apr 30, 2003, 06:12 PM
Hey! thanks! I'm off to save the world!

MetalGriever
Apr 30, 2003, 06:30 PM
I tried this morning and got megidized by a gran sorcerer on the way to the gol dragon... Shi...shimattaaaa!

Silvamord-Whitetail
Apr 30, 2003, 06:53 PM
lets see, how did i do this..

um.. ok, i did this quest on ult. i cant remember if i did the quest to get to sue. if i did, i would not have told her my name. anyway, i had elly the whole time thru control tower, no kireek. i ended up destroying a few of the terminals, never saw any ill gills, and when i got to the end, no epsilon either. i felt kinda cheated to tell the truth. did anyone take the warp thats on the beach? i ended up talking to elly which ended the quest for me, so i couldnt take it...

overall....im kinda dissapointed in the quest... it was fun but i dont think im going to play it too often. getting meseta as a reward...just a little dissapointing. not to mention i didnt get to fight epsilon.

Suppa_Buddha
Apr 30, 2003, 06:53 PM
I didn't fight Epsilon. Is that because of the dificulty? I was on normal, nuts...

Eibra
Apr 30, 2003, 06:57 PM
My second time through the quest I took the warp. It takes you up to the cliff where that rappy was that would marry you in sing by the beach. However for me at least, there was nothing up there besides a nice view of the seaside.

Lman90245
Apr 30, 2003, 08:10 PM
I beat it on hard... just tried ult, I died twice from those freaking Sinow's surrounding me... luckly I had 2 scape dolls on me!! ha!!! then I got to the control tower, got to the third floor and out of nowhere a freaking gibbles jumped down and killed elly in one hit! gawd! I wish this was multi-player. and does anyone know how to see the new boss yet? and where the heck do you get kireek??? (I hate escort missions)

Ropponmatsu
Apr 30, 2003, 08:31 PM
I don't think there's Kireek, perhaps that was just an Ill Gill in the shots.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Apr 30, 2003, 08:40 PM
I did ultimate and didn't tell sue my name.
I touched the correct computers without blowing any up.
This resulted in a different ending, in which there's just dialogue between cal and elly. I didn't have to fight any end monsters.

When I went smashy smashy on the computers and told Sue my name, I got to see MOTHER at the end... =>_>=;;;

Tra
Apr 30, 2003, 08:45 PM
well, I just got to the end with Kireek, and I found nothing. No Ill Gills nor Epsilon. When I got to the 6th floor, Sue and Elly warped in and we talked to Delta, then I got warped to the surface.
I only hit the right switches, nothing else (partly because I was pissed off about the mericarol; Kireek wouldn't run when I tell him to =)

oh when I was at the seaside, that warp to the little platform had Sue and Kireek. Well I didn't really get the dialogue, I'll write it down next time I get there http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Robomonke
Apr 30, 2003, 08:45 PM
On 2003-04-30 18:40, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
This resulted in a different ending, in which there's just dialogue between cal and elly. I didn't have to fight any end monsters.

When I went smashy smashy on the computers and told Sue my name, I got to see MOTHER at the end... =>_>=;;;

what was mother? i did it on ult but foolishly didnt bring any scape dolls. I got killed by the Gibbles at cca. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Apr 30, 2003, 09:00 PM
Mother:

http://users.adelphia.net/~snappurunyanko/temp/Noname262.JPG
http://users.adelphia.net/~snappurunyanko/temp/Noname270.JPG
http://users.adelphia.net/~snappurunyanko/temp/Noname289.JPG

The quest has a few changes depending on how you beat the offline quests, and if you destroy or just choose the correct computers.

Lman90245
Apr 30, 2003, 09:01 PM
On 2003-04-30 18:40, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:

i'm trying this in hard again... its clobbering time!

Tra
Apr 30, 2003, 09:03 PM
I thought she said her name was Delta? Maybe she's really Daughter from PS4!

oh well, I'm gonna do the dialogue next time around.

oh yeah btw to you guys about fighting NPCs in Ultimate mode...
use your most powerful weapon in terms of ATP (your sword, or a good rare saber like orotiagito) and hit the NPC with a charge, or a normal if you have to. After that, wait for like 5 or 10 seconds and the game will allow you to hit the NPC again. Use Dimates to heal.

Driadyte
Apr 30, 2003, 09:05 PM
Okay, went through on VHard with Elly, haven't done the Sue quest. Only smashed 1 computer in tower (I think), no Ill Gills, no Del Lilies, no Epsilon, got to see Mother (weird swirly vortex, right?), found Elly on beach, followed her to red teleporter (cut away before I could go in), then it took me back to the beach and ended quest. I saw a regular teleporter on the cliff, and one behind the beach, but I couldn't go to them, the game wouldn't let me move. Stupid game. Stupid quest.

GyroidFanatic
Apr 30, 2003, 09:13 PM
When I played, I smashed most of the thingies, and the ending I got was Cal(The one that wanted to be with Elly) went into "Mother" to evolve further. Afterwords at Seaside I talked to Elly, then I went up the teleporter that led to the elevated area. Nothing was there, so I went back. Instead of taking the telepipe that appeared, I went down a little path after the area where you talk to Elly. All that was there was a red teleporter to Lab.

Tra
Apr 30, 2003, 09:16 PM
Well if you followed Elly to the red teleporter, she'll take you back to the beach again for some walking around, which isn't much. After that it says "Thank you for playing Seat of the Heart" lol http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

'course if you didn't get that, maybe it's because you need Sue and Kireek on that empty platform. I've never went to the control tower with Elly before

kyori
Apr 30, 2003, 09:23 PM
hrm I havn't done much offline quest wise aside from unlocking on normal <_< I went smashy smashy on all the comps.. All I got on the top floor was cal/evil cal and ill gils. No mother/delta/epsilion. But it seems like this quest can have many variations, which excites me XD

Sham
Apr 30, 2003, 09:25 PM
I beat Control Tower touching only the necessary switches. (Did this because of sheer frustration having Elly die 4 times prior to the 5th run, a la Gibbles critical on Ultimate, EVEN WITH LV30 DEBAND/JELLEN!.)

I saw no Ill Gill, No Epsilon, and No Del Lilly. I haven't done any offline quests with SUE. I got the ending with MOTHER and CALUS going all spark-like and dissapearing. What a dissapointment.

P.S. Why is it suddenly being noted that Gol Dragon can't be Jellen or Zalured? The boss has always been this way, not magically because of a new quest.

Tra
Apr 30, 2003, 09:28 PM
I don't think Gibbles is effected by Jellen, he kinda does a flat 1000/700/600 damage to me when I get hit by him.

Lman90245
Apr 30, 2003, 10:10 PM
(THIS WAS IN HARD MODE!)ok this is how you get to fight epsilon, destroy EVERY single computer in the controll tower (there are some switches hiding when you enter a room check to see if there is an open area to the left with a switch) I am level 172 and my guld milla had NO effect on it for I was pulling off 0 damage in hard with max atp for a RAmar, and hovered right up to me and elly **BOOM**!!! killed her in one hit (I was barly scratched though ;p) HOW THE HELL DO YOU DAMAGE THIS THING??

UPDATE: hmm I wonder if you have to use techs...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lman90245 on 2003-04-30 20:36 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Apr 30, 2003, 10:34 PM
added a little more to the guide and maps

Khaotika
Apr 30, 2003, 11:05 PM
I noticed that it's pretty difficult to actually complete the Control Tower without destroying a single terminal since the stupid bitch likes to fire wildly at anything.

*Elly notices that Gi Gue has erected his purple barrier and starts to fire at it*

-.-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

(The above scenario actually happened...)

Anyway, the Sinow Spigells have S/D higher than 20 in Ultimate, so RAmarl and HUnewearl can't overwrite it. Also, the monsters seem to have more success with critical hits in this quest than normal.

So far, it's been a colossal waste of time, imo. Sure, the tower and the new enemies look nifty, but I'd rather do this with a team than solo.

-Khao

Khaotika
Apr 30, 2003, 11:14 PM
Something else...

Confirmed these Ill Gill attacks:

-Shoulder Charge- Ill Gill homes in on a selected character, ramming speed. I'm sure many people have seen this one...it kills Elly instantly.

-Scythe SHOCK- Ill Gill charges up the scythe with a lightning property, then attacks. Pretty sure it shorts you out, I had a Cure/Shock on.

-Scythe FREEZE- Ill Gill charges up the scythe with a freezing property, then attacks. This one froze me.

-Scythe MEGID- Not really sure about this one as I was protecting Elly from 2 simultaneously with a Frozen Shooter, but I did see the familiar purple trail.

...and is it just me, or does Del Lilly's Megid on Ult mode look LARGER than Megid 30?? O.o;;

-Khao

Eibra
Apr 30, 2003, 11:25 PM
I've seen all the attacks you've mentioned save for the freese swing. I figure there's probably a fire version of it too, but haven't actually seen it.

One attack I have seen that you don't have listed though. Although I guess it's not really an attack.

Ill Gill lowers his scythe and points at you with his left hand. Some black smoke starts shooting out. As soon as the smoke touched me it was like a Grass Assassin. I got enveeloped in a cloud of black smoke and couldn't walk around anymore, I could still shoot at him with foie though.

Lman90245
Apr 30, 2003, 11:28 PM
FREAKING EPSILON! how do you damage it? I tried out techs and that didn't work either, is there something in the room with epsilon you have to destroy, or is fighting it a one way ticket to getting elly killed?

oSmoDiAr2
Apr 30, 2003, 11:47 PM
from what i've heard, epsilon is guarded by shields or barriers or something of that sort -- these, i imagine, need to be destroyed before any real damage can be done. if you've played twisted metal:black for ps2, it's kind of like the minion fight.

if anyone knows how to get kireek and sue to join you, i'd be interested in hearing. i started seat of the heart without having done many offline quests, until i heard that if you told sue your name in dr.osto's research, kireek and sue would arrive in cca. i did this, and continued from my save point, but still no sign of either of them. hopefully someone here can help me. thanks.

Lman90245
Apr 30, 2003, 11:49 PM
looks like I'll just have to see if I can lock onto those shields individually without elly getting killed in the process *sigh*

Lman90245
May 1, 2003, 12:18 AM
On 2003-04-30 21:47, oSmoDiAr2 wrote:
from what i've heard, epsilon is guarded by shields or barriers or something of that sort -- these, i imagine, need to be destroyed before any real damage can be done. if you've played twisted metal:black for ps2, it's kind of like the minion fight.

if anyone knows how to get kireek and sue to join you, i'd be interested in hearing. i started seat of the heart without having done many offline quests, until i heard that if you told sue your name in dr.osto's research, kireek and sue would arrive in cca. i did this, and continued from my save point, but still no sign of either of them. hopefully someone here can help me. thanks.

didn't work =/

Huntley
May 1, 2003, 12:42 AM
say, do i have to have cca beat in a certain mode to play it in that mode, like i have to have completed it in v-hard to play the quest in v-hard? i never play offline so ive only gotten the VR's done in normal mode lol, sounds like its better for me to try the quest in normal mode first anyways. How did that barburay person get to play the beta verisons?

LollipopLolita
May 1, 2003, 01:57 AM
small update to control tower maps

Tulathis
May 1, 2003, 02:03 AM
There are pillars or lights, fiery of explosions, luminous trails and different forms of lightning (one shocks, and one freezes).
fiery of explosions?

Very nice work on the guide though. I'm glad ST has finally delved more into some of the side stories of PSO.

Jae
May 1, 2003, 02:06 AM
So nobody has been able to take on Epsilon yet? I tried to shoot him with a Frozen Shooter (shut up lol) and it did 0 damage. Then I tried to Jellen and Zalure him, but that didn't work. Then before I could even equip my Needle, he blasted Elly to 0 hp with one shot. Time elapsed: 5 seconds.

Castoth
May 1, 2003, 02:11 AM
You know, Barubary would become more popular than ever if he was able to hack into Control Tower again and let people play through the place AS IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN. In other words, the ability to go through it as a party instead of alone with a worthless NPC that likes to die. Even then, the quest will still be hard as hell but will have some semblance of fun at least.

I swear, this is another brilliant idea that ST decided to come up with but had to dumb it down so it didn't improve their reputation among the masses. This seems to be their trend lately.

Saladwood
May 1, 2003, 02:11 AM
I posted a lot of pictures for this quest.

http://www.pso-world.com/screenshots.php?category=Quests&subcategory=Seat+of+the+Heart

oSmoDiAr2
May 1, 2003, 03:08 AM
Huntley: barubary was able to play the beta version of this because he/she has special accessing privileges to the servers that the rest of us don't. o_o

Lman90245:
It has shields known as Epsigard that rotate quickly around it and make it difficult to attack Epsilon. Epsilon changes to one of 4 colors as you're fighting it, indicating which attack mode it's using.

--Barubary

that's kinda where i got my "destroy the shield and you can destroy it" idea from. i just assumed....hmm, maybe baru can shed some light on exactly how you're supposed to take down this boss? because the rest of us.....uh... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: oSmoDiAr2 on 2003-05-01 01:13 ]</font>

-Uriko-
May 1, 2003, 03:35 AM
I am still playing through this constantly on ultimate...Gotten the pattern down for fighting everything but gibbles...who every once and a while connects with his insta elly slaying wind up punch. Basically I'm doing it so that I can confirm the existence of the possible rumored new rares...oh well if I get anything I'll post it here.

Hee Hee I love a good challenge!

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
May 1, 2003, 03:48 AM
I think they wanted this to be a download quest, but offline mode is way too easy. Therefore, it's online-only! X3

Ramus_Valle
May 1, 2003, 03:55 AM
hmm.. whats special about this new quest??

Tra
May 1, 2003, 05:47 AM
About getting Kireek: What I did (before this whole quest or any knowledge of it), was I completed every quest, and did the whole SUE subplot, all the way to the ending in Soul of Steel where you get to see Elnoa.

Ok, don't continue your saved game, start the quest over again. When in the beginning you and Elly go off into the teleporter to VR Temple, the screen will go back to the lab leader Natasha, and Sue and Kireek will be there, given orders to watch on you. I'm sure that's the best indication I could think of.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
May 1, 2003, 08:50 AM
http://www.ne.jp/asahi/mihara/sakura/pso/capture/kokoro/index.html

I'm not sure of the exact requirements, but you can get a new item from the quest =o_o=;;

Some of the words that don't get babelfished are:
Sue route
Kireek
Sue
Ragol Ring

It looks like you have to destroy the correct computers with Kirrek... maybe in ultimate. Dammit, I didn't tell Sue my name in ultimate =x_x=

Lman90245
May 1, 2003, 09:00 AM
On 2003-05-01 00:06, Jae wrote:
So nobody has been able to take on Epsilon yet? I tried to shoot him with a Frozen Shooter (shut up lol) and it did 0 damage. Then I tried to Jellen and Zalure him, but that didn't work. Then before I could even equip my Needle, he blasted Elly to 0 hp with one shot. Time elapsed: 5 seconds.

sucks huh? lol

Davion
May 1, 2003, 11:43 AM
Ok, can anyone just post a run down on how everything in that quest works, or at least as much as we know so far? Like what happens if you tell or don't tell Sue your name. Maybe killing Kireek might have something to do with it too.

Lman90245
May 1, 2003, 03:20 PM
hmmm I wonder if the new easter weps work on epsilon... although probibly not...

Tulathis
May 1, 2003, 03:32 PM
hmmm I wonder if the new easter weps work on epsilon... although probibly not...
In Ultimate? As your lawyer, I must advise you against that.

Lman90245
May 1, 2003, 04:01 PM
On 2003-05-01 13:32, Tulathis wrote:

In Ultimate? As your lawyer, I must advise you against that.

hehe, well I wassent actaully going to try it but... its not like epsilon hurts me... its elly >_<

Richard
May 1, 2003, 04:23 PM
I just pulled these from the Japan BBS, sorry if it's already been posted:

Ultimate:

Redria - Del Lily - Standstill Shield
Oran - Il Gill (sp?) - Demonic Fork

V.Hard:

Skyly - Del Lily - Justy-23ST
Skyly - Il Gill - Dragon Slayer
Bluefull - Il Gill - Gae Bolg
Yellowboze - Il Gill - Gae Bolg

Saladwood
May 1, 2003, 04:30 PM
we have more findings, we'll post them soon, more finding reports have been coming in, if you have any, please pm it to us for verification

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
May 1, 2003, 05:44 PM
Sue route:
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/urltrurl?lp=ja_en&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ne.jp%2Fasahi%2Fmihara%2Fsaku ra%2Fpso%2Fcapture%2Fsu%2Findex.html

Tra
May 1, 2003, 06:36 PM
On 2003-05-01 15:44, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
Sue route:
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/urltrurl?lp=ja_en&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ne.jp%2Fasahi%2Fmihara%2Fsaku ra%2Fpso%2Fcapture%2Fsu%2Findex.html

For those that can't interpret from that page even through Altavista, go here:
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/dreamcast/file/phantasy_star_online_ver_2_soul_of_steel.txt
The first part of the walkthrough will show you how to Sue's subplot

SammaeltheDark
May 1, 2003, 06:42 PM
Sue route:

Luckily I did the Sue route on VHard w/ Sammael just 'cause I wanted to see the extra end to Soul of Steel. I went back today and finished up Soul of Steel, even went back into it to talk to Elanor.
But in Seat of the Heart, Sue and Kireek didn't show up. I've finished all quests on VHard and did everything in the Sue route. So I'm wondering what else do you have to do?

I figure as soon as someone puzzles out this mystery and posts it, Ragol Rings will be the newest fashion craze in PSO. ^_^

BANNANA_BIRD
May 1, 2003, 06:46 PM
Ok the truth is...
--SPOILERS I WARNED YOU!--

OK now the moment of truth. There is no Epsilon I saw it myself atleast on normal mode. *Got to sick of curing for that worthless Elly with Deband. Ok I thought Elly would die I guess not... I heard you got to activate all of the switches and fight. For hus and getting there will be unless you got a good mech of gun that can kill those dang enemies real fast like Merinkles and those big green flower thingys *never pay attention to the screen in the bottom left corner.Get some weps with good native, abeast or dark percents.For epsilon I cant imagine how hard it will be for a hucast to win with elly on ult.

NOW a lil secret I found first try.

When your in night time beach and Elly leaves you a tp, dont get in instead follow her then she'll say something about to stay longer. Then you get a special message saying Thank you for playing! From the staff of The Seat of the Heart. Sonic Team 2003 or something like that.Now throw your anger at the fact you got to destroy all of the switches to fight Epsilon.

Lman90245
May 1, 2003, 09:45 PM
There is an epsilon, and I can't kill it... how do you kill it for the millionth time!?!?!

Richard
May 1, 2003, 10:12 PM
One more...

Ultimate:

Yellowboze - Il Gill - Yamigarasu

Sham
May 1, 2003, 10:27 PM
On 2003-05-01 16:36, Tra wrote:

On 2003-05-01 15:44, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
Sue route:

For those that can't interpret from that page even through Altavista, go here:
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/dreamcast/file/phantasy_star_online_ver_2_soul_of_steel.txt
The first part of the walkthrough will show you how to Sue's subplot

I skimmed through that. It says you have to do things in Doc's Secret Plan/Unsealed Door, then something in Waterfall Tears. Is it possible to get the extra Soul of Steel ending by doing those steps in the FAQ, all in one difficulty setting?

Lman90245
May 1, 2003, 10:39 PM
On 2003-05-01 20:12, Richard wrote:
One more...

Ultimate:

I found a Fatisa leaf thingy... from I think gibbles i'm RAmar skyly

-Uriko-
May 1, 2003, 10:42 PM
This one's a question for anyone who's been able to play with kireek....can he live through the epsilons attack because we all know Elly likes die rather quickly there.

On the plus side when somebody figures out the exact WORKING requirements to get kireek and assuming he doesnt die instantly against epsilon then this quest will no longer pose anywhere near as much of a challenge.

Lman90245
May 1, 2003, 10:57 PM
I have had it with elly! again she died at epsilon!!! Epsilon was following me around for awhile then elly decides she wants a death wish and runs in front of the damn thing **BOOM** well what did you think would happen you stupid F*CK!?! *Slaps elly until she dies----- AGAIN!*

I did notice a few other interesting things though this time around, there is a huge computer thing at the other end of the room with glowing spark thingies comming out of it... maybe you have to distract epsilon so elly can get to it? or maybe you shoot at it (which I tried but didn't seem to work) it has to be something like that... or get kireek, even then though how do you damage it with him?

LollipopLolita
May 1, 2003, 11:09 PM
I added the info for the Sue and Bernie Subplots for you guys. Check it out here:

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=881

I also updated the Seat of the Heart quest guide.

SammaeltheDark
May 1, 2003, 11:37 PM
Ugh. While everyone else if having problems keeping Elly alive, I'm busy trying to get Kireek to rear is purple, HUcast head.
I know I've told Sue my name on VHard, or else I wouldn't have seen the full ending to Soul of Steel today. I know I did all the quests because I revisited several trying to to find out if I had done the Sue route in those yet or not. I went and beat Dark Falz on VHard again just in case some sort of "did everything" flag gets set when you beat the game. I even went to the Japanese servers with my game set to Japanese to see if anything different would happen....
NO KIREEK.

I'm obviously missing something.

LollipopLolita
May 2, 2003, 02:00 AM
okay did you see this?

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=881

Did you complete the Sue plot, then play and beat Knowing One's Heart?

Also, Snapple and I are working at determing all the requirements to get the Ragol Ring.

So far, we tried this:
1. Completing Sue subplot
2. Completing Knowing One's Heart
3. Answering questions in this order:
First question: First Choice
Second question: First Choice
Third question: Second Choice
Fourth question: First Choice
Fifth question: First Choice
Sixth question: Second Choice
Seventh question: Second Choice
Eighth question: First Choice
4. Go to Control Tower with Kireek
5. Hitting all computers
6. Defeating Epsilon
7. Talking to Sue, Kireek and then Elly and waiting to be taken to Seaside.

Results: No Ragol Ring

Doing exactly the same but hitting only the correct switches also did not result in getting the Ragol Ring.

We're going to try again and pin down the exact requirements.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-05-02 00:10 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
May 2, 2003, 03:49 AM
1. Completing Sue subplot
2. Completing Knowing One's Heart
3. Answering questions in this order:
Sixth question: Second Choice
Seventh question: Second Choice
4. Go to Control Tower with Kireek
5. Hitting all computers
6. Defeating Epsilon
7. Tak to just Elly and waiting to be taken to Seaside.

Result: No Ragol Ring either

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
May 2, 2003, 03:55 AM
I've tried almost everything. I think the prize is JP only.

Yeah, I tried JP language on a JP ship.

AynRand
May 2, 2003, 04:38 AM
interesting, i have JP ver1.1 so if it is jp only may be able to get it somehow, i just have to do the quests now ;/

LollipopLolita
May 2, 2003, 05:03 AM
if you're going to try it, let us know how it turns out and follow this steps

hey

I was wondering if you can confirm something for me

if you're planning to play the new seat of the heart quest, mind doing it in this order to see if you can get the ragol ring? this is supposed to be the correct way but i have a hunch that only jp can get it and not US. it's been driving snapple and I crazy

thanks!

Complete the offline quests Sue route/subplot of the same difficulty level. This will result in Sue and Kireek appearing in Seat of the Heart and Kireek accompanying you through Control Tower.Once you have completed the Sue route/subplot, you can see if you have completed the subplot by playing Soul of Steel and seeing if you get the true Soul of Steel ending

Make sure you have beaten the Knowing One's Heart quest at the same difficulty.

Play Seat of the Heart at the same difficulty level that you completed the Sue route/subplot..

Answer all the questions in the correct order (see below).

Go to Control Tower with Kireek. Finish Control Tower. (It doesn't matter if you meet Epsilon or not)

At the end of the mission, talk to Elly. Wait, talk to her again and follow her. You will get sent to Seaside. Chat with Elly again.

You can get Ragol Ring on any difficulty level.

Correct answers to questions:

Sixth question: Second Choice (scold Elly)

Seventh question: Second Choice (jump off)

Davion
May 2, 2003, 10:31 AM
On 2003-05-01 20:39, Lman90245 wrote:

On 2003-05-01 20:12, Richard wrote:
One more...

Ultimate:

I found a Fatisa leaf thingy... from I think gibbles i'm RAmar skyly

I got a Fatsia too from, but I got it from that Mericol thingy or one of its variants. You must have gotten it from one of them too. I think gibbles drops somthing else.

SammaeltheDark
May 2, 2003, 11:16 AM
I'm still vexxed about Kireek not showing up at all for me. I have one last thing I guess I'm going to try. I never finished ep1 normal with Sammael. ^_^
I'm gonna do all the quest stuff including Sue Route, Knowing One's Heart, full ending to Soul of Steel (the first time through), before I beat Dark Falz. I'm theorizing that Kireek isn't showing up for me because either a) I did all the quests after beating Dark Falz on VHard, or b) I got the normal ending to Soul of Steel the first time, and then the full ending on a second run... which might not count.

All this work and it prolly won't get me the Ragol Ring, anyhow. ;P

Anisha__J-Hunter
May 2, 2003, 12:27 PM
OK! I got the dam Ragol Ring! A good friend duped it for me! Cool, eh?

ok... lol j/k.... *SPOILERS AHEAD*

Here is what I really did:

Played VH offline quests. Played all quests were BERNIE or SUE apear and always talked to them. I didn't even complete the Quest to save ULT, I just checked online if SUE & KIREEK apear in the first cutscene.

When they apeared I just played through the Quest and answered the way LollipopLolita told us in her last post.

Kireek followed me into the Control Tower of course. I just destroyed the nessesary switches and ran trough, didn't even fight the enemies that apeared.

When I came to the last room, there were no enemies there and the movie scene with DELTA started. After it was done I got teleported to Seaside as always. I went into the teleporter and talked to Kireek and Sue again. Then I met Elly and after some talk she gave me the RAGOL RING right away, no need to follow her.

Additionally there was a warning: "If you wear the Ragol Ring and die, you will get revived but the Ragol Ring wil destroy itself". I dont know if having a Scape Doll in your inventory can prevent this or if the Ring will get destroyed anyway.

Ragol Ring Stats:

Level 101
+ 105 DEF
+ 130 EVP

+ 10 to ALL resists (including EDK and ELT)

12 STARS

P.S. I was using G setting (yes, I am from Germany) for the Quest. I am on 1.1 tho if that matters.

P.P.S. EDITED: now there's NO ELT in PSOWORLD database

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anisha__J-Hunter on 2003-05-02 10:49 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
May 2, 2003, 12:29 PM
Seems like the problem is this: my guide and steps will work on v 1.1 but so far not on the us 0_o

We're testing more and more though!

oh and it's looking like for V1.1, it doesn't matter if you hit only the correct computers, or hit all the computers or hit all the correst and some wrong ones. Meaning: you don't need to kill Epsilon to get the ring. You can still kill Epsilon if you want and get the ring if you follow the steps.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-05-02 10:32 ]</font>

Piro-Skies
May 2, 2003, 12:35 PM
-.-' I missed the warning and lost my ring. *sigh* back to Elly I go.

I got mine on normal by the way. Same steps as above.

-Piro Skies

LollipopLolita
May 2, 2003, 12:38 PM
So we have it working for V1.1 for sure, and we have a PAL player on JP servers also confirming the guide. Now I need to see what's up with US players -_-

I also just updated the guide with the correct steps to get the ring

still need us conformations

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-05-02 10:45 ]</font>

Castoth
May 2, 2003, 12:58 PM
If the ring is not available for US players (inexplicably might I add), then I hope it does get mass duped just to spite ST...

Piro-Skies
May 2, 2003, 01:04 PM
Hmmm, looks like it's one Ragol ring per difficulty level. Either that or one per character.

I wished I was more careful *sigh*

-Piro Skies

Davion
May 2, 2003, 02:11 PM
On 2003-05-02 11:04, Piro-Skies wrote:
Hmmm, looks like it's one Ragol ring per difficulty level. Either that or one per character.

I wished I was more careful *sigh*

-Piro Skies

Do you think there could be a limited number of the rings then? Well, until Dupers get their hands on them that is.

Tra
May 2, 2003, 02:51 PM
try the ragol ring and the scape doll offline, then shut off the gamecube if you lose your ragol ring

SammaeltheDark
May 2, 2003, 03:50 PM
Do you think there could be a limited number of the rings then? Well, until Dupers get their hands on them that is.

For the hardcore, there is no limit to the number of Ragol rings. New characters can always be made, new memory cards can be bought for 4 more characters, etc, etc.
I'm seeing this item as a reward for people who gave up the chance to get the Soul Eater. That way no matter what path you take, you can get a rare item.

I'll eventually test for myself if it's one ring per difficulty or one per character as Sammael has the Sue route on two difficulties right now, but that might not be for a week or two as I've been playing PSO too much lately and not doing enough work. ^_^

Anisha__J-Hunter
May 2, 2003, 04:32 PM
I tested the Ring offline and this is what happened:

* Die and MAG revives you - Ring will still be there

* Die and have Scape in inventory - Ring will be gone

VolOpt2003
May 2, 2003, 04:37 PM
sigh... Iwish i could go online. the new quest sounds brilliant!!!!!

Tra
May 2, 2003, 04:44 PM
woot! Thanks to a very very cool guy, who gave me instructions... I got the ring! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

anyways, here's his way (gotten from Japanese BBS):
Well, since LollipopLolita and snapple are both at the point where they can get Kireek...
In the spaceship where you and Elly bump into the pair of NPCs that take her hostage, say "Don't give it to him" to the first question, then when the other guy comes up from behind Elly, say "Give ID(S) to them"
ok, that's the part you'll need to know... everything else just pick the first answer

I think you should say "Scold her" and "Jump off" the first time around. Then when Sue comes, say "I'll do what I can" and you're set. Just go to the control tower with Kireek, and hit only the correct consoles and after the tower scene with Delta, when you're on the beach, talk to Sue and Kireek on the platform. Then talk to Elly and she'll give it to you http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif No, not the coda ending where you have to follow her to the red teleport.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
May 2, 2003, 06:14 PM
What?? You freaking lose the ring if you die? =o_O=

I'm working on another confirmation... nyan

Sham
May 2, 2003, 06:24 PM
then when the other guy comes up from behind Elly, say "Give ID(S) to them"

This if for getting the Ragol Ring?

And will SOMEONE answer a previous poster's question? He asked why SUE/KIREEK were not showing up, even though he did everything necessary for them to show up.

I'm having the same problem. I followed the guide, part-by-part offline, all except for trying the Soul of Steel confirmation. I went online, started the quest from the beginning, and got to CCA, only to be dissapointed with the ABSENCE of SUE/KIREEK. Can someone answer what could be wrong?

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
May 2, 2003, 06:37 PM
1. [Beginning of the quest] You can count on me! / Umm...
2. [VR spaceship. Meeting black HUmar with two green twin-sword musashi]
3. [RAmar takes elly hostage] ... / Hand ID(s) over.
4. [After saving] Enter teleporter / Do not enter teleporter
5. [Start of CCA] Let's go! / ...
6. [Nearing the end of CCA, after Cal cutscene] Console her / Scold her
7. [After cutscene of lower CCA] Think / Jump
8. [After unlocking the gate at the end of CCA, Sue and Kireek are behind elly. Sue tells you to return to the Lab] I'll do what I can / I know
Kireek and Sue will have a cutscene right after Elly walks into the Lab's teleporter to VR Temple. This is a good way to check the Sue route.
They wil also have a cutscene after you return to Pioneer 2 from VR spaceship.
They will have a cutscene after you warp from lower to main CCA.
They will appear at the top level of CCT.
They will appear at the top part of nighttime seaside.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko on 2003-05-02 16:40 ]</font>

Tra
May 2, 2003, 06:37 PM
On 2003-05-02 16:14, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
What?? You freaking lose the ring if you die? =o_O=

I'm working on another confirmation... nyan

forget the confirmation, just do it yourself http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I'll show you the ring if you like

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
May 2, 2003, 07:05 PM
Confirmed for US PSO using english on JP server. I only destroyed the minimal computers. I talked to everyone I could, so I talked to sue and kireek before elly on seaside.
You can restore from the save point and still get it.

Tra
May 2, 2003, 07:35 PM
English US server, that's where I got it

Reenee
May 2, 2003, 08:00 PM
Gah, there's too much going on. I request that a summary of what's being done to get the Ragol Ring (and why the heck it's disappearing) to be logged in a post.

LollipopLolita
May 2, 2003, 08:20 PM
right here just for you shapiro

http://www.pso-world.com/article.php?sid=931&mode=&order=0&thold=0

^_^

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
May 2, 2003, 08:31 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=882
Thanks to tidus for posing, and lolita/saladwood for being my slaves.

LollipopLolita
May 2, 2003, 08:33 PM
I'm going to ban you again for that

Tra
May 2, 2003, 08:39 PM
hey maybe there's something more about the ring... =

you know, try killing online Falz or Olga with it equipped, or kill some certain amount of enemies (like sealed J)

haha I hope I'm not getting you guys lose your rings by trying to do this, but I'm just pointing this out^^

Tra
May 2, 2003, 10:47 PM
oh god, I never knew that it only had to be in the inventory! well, I just lost my ragol ring -_-

Katt
May 2, 2003, 11:15 PM
gee very nice. a scape that u can wear....

... but at the same time very bad. so tough getin that thing and u can lose it...

....not good

shin_phish
May 2, 2003, 11:35 PM
Will a real Scape Doll get used first? Or does the Ragol Ring revive first? *I know very few people want to test this to find out*

Anisha__J-Hunter
May 3, 2003, 04:38 AM
U should have read more carefully....

On 2003-05-02 14:32, Anisha__J-Hunter wrote:
I tested the Ring offline and this is what happened:

* Die and MAG revives you - Ring will still be there

* Die and have Scape in inventory - Ring will be gone

P.S. I did softreset offline after Ring was gone, kinda like with the Eastereggs

marcus_com
May 3, 2003, 05:28 AM
Iam kinda confused, will the ring disappear (be used as a scape doll) if you die whilst having it equipped and your mag doesn't revive you, nor a scape doll? If thats the case, I'll just get one and trade it for something sweet.

rena-ko
May 3, 2003, 06:02 AM
hm... so this ring is actually worthless except you play on non ultimate with a very high level char... or be super-careful...
at least its stats are kinda nice...

Tra
May 3, 2003, 09:16 AM
hey, you never said I just had to have the ring in the inventory, you only mentioned a scape doll being in the inventory http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Anyways, I'm doing something I wouldn't usually do, go do all those quests again on another difficulty - at least it's not gonna be such a pain like in Ultimate

KnuxAran
May 3, 2003, 11:09 AM
Alright, I've got a question about the Ragol Ring...

I've already beat all the Quests on VH, and I didn't tell Sue my name since I wanted to get the Soul Eater. Now if I go back and tell her my name on the second time through, can I still get the other subplot or do I need to start on another difficulty?

-Uriko-
May 3, 2003, 11:47 AM
Hee hee...this is the problem I was having on ultimate..I got the soul eater becuase I originally didn't tell her my name. Once you tell or do not tell Sue your name and complete the quest that result is saved and can NO LONGER BE CHANGED no matter how many times you try to play Dr. Osto's Research again. Sorry go do it on another difficulty.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Uriko- on 2003-05-03 09:48 ]</font>

KnuxAran
May 3, 2003, 01:18 PM
Thanks Uriko... I figured that I couldn't since you can't get the Soul Eater once you've told her your name, so I doubted you could do the opposite.

LollipopLolita
May 3, 2003, 01:21 PM
yeah it's a one time deal.

Klakalou
May 3, 2003, 01:56 PM
thanks sonic team for making everyone work so hard for a pretty much useless item.

scmfxt
May 3, 2003, 02:25 PM
On 2003-05-03 11:56, Klakalou wrote:
thanks sonic team for making everyone work so hard for a pretty much useless item.

I agree. The item should not disappear since you can only get 1 per character/difficulty. The item suck anyways in term of elemental resistance. Unless there are other usage beside acting as a scapedoll and shield. Oh well, I need to open CCA with my other characters. Pretty boring doing it offline. lol..

SammaeltheDark
May 3, 2003, 02:45 PM
I finally got my Ragol Ring today with a US copy of PSO on a JP server.
Of course, with as much as I drop dead online in Ult, that puppy's gonna collect dust in the bank along with my POW mag and Elysion +9.

And as a wrap up to my problem with getting Sue & Kireek to appear:
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=50310&forum=7&start=0&5

Getintothegame
May 3, 2003, 10:31 PM
Hmm... reading the info on the ring makes me wonder-

What happens if you beat Dark Falz and/or Olga?
I wonder if anything special would happen...
I'll try it later.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-05-03 20:32 ]</font>

Castoth
May 4, 2003, 05:29 AM
After reading Barubary's description of the enemies in the level and reading the total enemy list for the quest, seems ST changed how the quest went. Maybe they still plan on releasing the stage later on as an online-exclusive multiplayer level after all?

That is, unless someone has fought 4 Mercariol at once...

Richard
May 4, 2003, 05:36 AM
On 2003-05-04 03:29, Castoth wrote:
After reading Barubary's description of the enemies in the level and reading the total enemy list for the quest, seems ST changed how the quest went. Maybe they still plan on releasing the stage later on as an online-exclusive multiplayer level after all?

That is, unless someone has fought 4 Mercariol at once...

I noticed that also.

Damn, I was actually looking forward to fighting Mericarol, Merikle, and Mericus at the time... and dying horribly while trying. =P

Anisha__J-Hunter
May 4, 2003, 09:17 AM
Maybe you accidently pressed the A button when giving an answer?

Like Cheering her up once before scolding her

AynRand
May 4, 2003, 09:57 AM
possible im giving it another go just be to sure lol

Natume
May 5, 2003, 06:38 AM
Well there is a way to make the Ragol Ring last longer.

I was reading over at PSOQuest that it is possible but the exact method is still unsure.

http://www.psoquest.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi?s=3eb64559142bffff&act=ST&f=23&t=6544

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Natume on 2003-05-05 07:34 ]</font>

Tra
May 5, 2003, 04:54 PM
that's how I lost my first ring; I thought something would happen if you killed Ultimate falz online, right after I got it... so... that stupid rabarta got me -_-

Zealk
May 7, 2003, 09:21 PM
hey i have done the mission and it is hard to keep elly alive unless you look up the guide on this site it helped a lot but anyway i heard you could get a demonic fork and i really need it so if you guys get one i will trade a lot of stuff for it like Tsumikari J-sword, BKB, Sealed J, easter eggs, and a whole lot more please contact me if you find one please. my AIM name is Demonkamikaze01 please im me if you get and want to trade. Thanks

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zealk on 2003-05-07 19:23 ]</font>

goldbrease
May 12, 2003, 06:49 PM
ok i could use some help. i did the offline sue subplot on hard and then the soul of steel i don't know if i got the real ending thoe. and then online i never saw kireek or sue i got all the questions right and only activated the right computers. and i didn't get the ring. whats the problem here? plus what is the real ending suposed to be anyways?

Over
May 13, 2003, 02:28 PM
Hello ***...

This quest looks wicked!Q!!!!
Question:

How cool is online?

Reenee
May 13, 2003, 06:43 PM
Don't bring up old topics and don't go off topic.