PDA

View Full Version : AotI Something's Wrong with my Grinders

knight85
Dec 26, 2015, 05:28 PM
I carried over a batch of S+5 grinders from my episode 1 save file and tonight i tried to upgrade a Pit R-Mag but the damned thing keeps breaking when i try to grind a 5th time

what's going on?

Dragwind
Dec 29, 2015, 07:09 PM
That's the grinding system for you. Once you get to 5, you'll probably want to stick with +8 to +10 grinders or as high as you can get for the rest of the grinds.

knight85
Dec 29, 2015, 07:21 PM
the grinders go that high? the highest i ever saw in episode 1 was +5

guess i'll have to stockpile some +10's when i go back in

live and learn i guess

knight85
Dec 30, 2015, 06:45 PM
where can i get the synth boards for +10 grinders? the C, B and A boards in the colony shop only go up to 5

Dragwind
Dec 30, 2015, 07:05 PM
I apologize, I was referring to online mode. It seems that grinders only go to +5 in offline, and that makes grinding past a few grinds very difficult.

knight85
Dec 30, 2015, 07:35 PM
no problem

i dont use grinders a lot neway. i just wanted to try and bump up my rmags and tmags until i was able to use the next ones in line

but it'll probably be a while before that happens for the rmags since i'm playing as a hunter. my ata is in the toilet right now

not that it makes much difference. i havent used the wand i had the rmag paired with a lot. and it makes even less difference since i can use the whip and i got rid of the wand and i'm just using 3 tech mags. 1 for healing, 1 for buffing and 1 for offensive technics