PDA

View Full Version : Items not translated

Zerolavo
Dec 26, 2015, 10:27 PM
So, I had installed all of the English patches but none of my items are translated. Did i do some thing wrong? Or is the item patch down for a bit?

Nanaha
Dec 26, 2015, 11:16 PM
It takes time for items to be translated in-game,(not all of them are translated either) so it might just be a little slow.

Obviously check that the item plugin checkbox is marked and that you aren't missing any files or have old ones.

Zerolavo
Jan 5, 2016, 04:06 PM
It takes time for items to be translated in-game,(not all of them are translated either) so it might just be a little slow.

Obviously check that the item plugin checkbox is marked and that you aren't missing any files or have old ones.

Well i gave it some time, still not translated. If someone could point me to a guide, so i know for sure i'm not doing it wrong. I really feel stupid at the moment.

Anduril
Jan 5, 2016, 04:29 PM
Well i gave it some time, still not translated. If someone could point me to a guide, so i know for sure i'm not doing it wrong. I really feel stupid at the moment.
If you go to the Orb menu > Plugins and Item Translation is checked but you don't have any items translated, go into your "pso2_bin" folder and delete the "Plugins" folder; doing this should force the Tweaker to download a fresh version of the Item Translation plugin.

Zerolavo
Jan 5, 2016, 06:48 PM
Oh goodness me, It worked. Thank you!
The last time I really played was when it was all automatically patched.