PDA

View Full Version : PSO All Stars READ THIS!!!!!! (VERY IMPORTANT)

McDohl
Apr 25, 2003, 01:03 PM
The INSANE WOLVES want to fight. Are you scared? You wanna die? I've already killed 5 members of your pathetic clan, and I won't be done till I've faced your leader. Thats right, whoever the leader of the "All Stars" is, I'm calling you out. If any of your members feel big, tell us the time and place, or just look for us in Deneb block 3 lobby 13. Or if there are any players interested in joining, come there and show your stuff. One more thing, if there are any other clans that think they're hard stuff, we'll kick your ass too. Again, all we want is the time and place. See ya.

DENEB 3 13

BerzerkerX
Apr 25, 2003, 09:56 PM
YEAH!! We'll take your pathetic clan down one by one until we get your leader!Show us all you got.You can't handle the Insane Wolves of Mibu!! BRING IT!!
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/twak.gif

RangerJJ
Apr 26, 2003, 02:50 PM
LOL yall 2 r funny.Cant we all just get along.

McDohl
Apr 27, 2003, 02:56 PM
Unfortunately not. So just give me a time and place so Shinobi and I can kick your clans ass.

Shadow82
Apr 27, 2003, 11:38 PM
Whats the point of this??Why the fukk are we all killing each other??What did the All Stars piss the insane wolfs or visa versa??

mobilplast
Apr 28, 2003, 08:02 PM
lmao i just found that really funny, i dont know why

Shadow82
Apr 28, 2003, 08:23 PM
Now this is Bullshit.

Chronos
Apr 28, 2003, 11:11 PM
Lol I used to be on the PSO All Stars for like one nite on the DC.

McDohl
Apr 29, 2003, 02:41 PM
For all those that absolutely need to know, the Wolves of Mibu first had a dislike for the PSO All Stars. When the Order of Insaneness (SHINOBI, Hannibal, Joesaf Boon, and I) beat the leader of the Wolves, we decided to join forces, hence the name Insane Wolves and our hatred toward the PSO All Stars. And besides, Shinobi and I have been fighting clans ever since the old Diablo days. Its just what we enjoy doing. Back then we were known as the Reaper Clan though.........

Logical2u
May 2, 2003, 06:38 AM
I saw a game called PSOALLSTARS on VEGA 1 or 3 yesterday. Thats ALL I know.

phasma
May 2, 2003, 09:16 AM
ROOOTFFF!!!! clans hahahahahaha ooo ballz!!! u guys r toooo good....insecure squabbling bullies..

how come ppl cant just play with friends or complete strangers and have a good time?? whats with all the "insaneness" and online feuds?!? loool u doodz should lay off the arrogance pills and rediscover how cool it can be to just ENJOY sweeping ragol of monsters with a balanced, good natured team instead of mauling ur fellow hunters with the bottom end of a saber http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

RangerJJ
May 2, 2003, 04:26 PM
well if yall wanna fight join in the battle tour
OK its A 2on2 from each clan with all the members.If you die 3 times ur out. U can use all of forest 1 ,but u cant telepipe back to the city if ur about to die.So get all the items u want use before u fight.If u get dced while fightin just try to hurry back.U cant go to the bank after u die and the highest lvl u can do is lvl 150 at the most.There is no ref so where goin on the honor system. So if u lose u drop out if u win u go on.Can ne1 make a tour chart. so find ur partner and train up if ur in.There will be prizes for the first and second place ne idea for prizes send ill email u the times of the tour late it might be this r next weekend.

GL to all clans that enter

"For those I protect I mustn't lose"-JJ leader of Children of Pso