PDA

View Full Version : Episode 3 Ch 4 untranslated

Nanaha
Dec 29, 2015, 04:28 PM
I've check my files for old/missing/deleted and then re-installed my english patches along with the story, and while episodes 1 and 2 are patched fine in english, everything in episode 3 chapter 4(no idea on chapters after) is untranslated for me.

No idea what's the cause and I was really looking forward to the story...

jooozek
Dec 29, 2015, 04:37 PM
i don't use the story patch and have no idea which chapter we are in but it's normal for something to be not translated, they don't crowd-source the translation so i'm betting it's simply not translated yet

Nanaha
Dec 30, 2015, 01:06 AM
I believe theres 7 chapters total in Episode 3? I haven't been doing any more matterboard since it's no longer translated and its actually incredibly frustrating to somewhat grasp what theyre saying but not really understand.

I've been using the tweaker for my english translation since I can't find any manual way of doing it and figured I might be an odd case since the arks-layer site says all episodes are translated.

This is the story patch which now covers EPISODES 1/2/3 and most of everything in general (Including Tutorials!) Most of the story is translated, with lots more coming up soon!

Anduril
Dec 30, 2015, 02:11 AM
As of the last Story Patch update, the main story missions for 3-4 to 3-7 are translated, but any related gold and blue tablets are still untranslated.

Nanaha
Dec 30, 2015, 03:16 PM
As of the last Story Patch update, the main story missions for 3-4 to 3-7 are translated, but any related gold and blue tablets are still untranslated.

Ah thanks, that really clears things up. Is there a thread somewhere thats keeping track of the translation progress?

Anduril
Dec 30, 2015, 04:20 PM
Ah thanks, that really clears things up. Is there a thread somewhere thats keeping track of the translation progress?
Whenever there is a patch update, AIDA posts here (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206387). However, they don't tend to give any progress updates.