PDA

View Full Version : Game Freezes and and Wireless Adapter gets cut off

Zone_Tan
Dec 30, 2015, 11:11 PM
Haven't played the game in while, and I'm reinstalling the game. So far I've installed the game using its own client's installer. Without installing any of the patches 1st and without putting CyberKitsune's proxy link (SEA region here btw).

Game started fine. It showed the Sega and Nvidia Logo and the Episode 3 intro played just fine. Loaded up in the Start menu and all the way to the Ship list. That's where I stopped due to the fact that I did not used the proxy link, all for the sake if the game can run on my 2gb ram laptop without having the tweaker altering any of the files yet.

Next, I installed all the usual patches (story item and Large patch) and including the new Damage parcer plugin. After doing so, the game's startup is slow and would not at least load up until it freezes. Also add to the fact that the game cuts off my wireless adapter, preventing connection without to my wifi router.

I resetted the tweaker settings and added the proxy link along. The results are the same. Game freezes before the start menu and still disables my wifi adapter.

So far i havent tried to troubleshoot the game via tweaker using "Check for missing/deleted files" nor "Check PSO2 for updates (new method)".

So does anyone has any suggestions? And how do I get pass that wireless adapter cut-off?

Also, Happy New Year dudes!! :D:D:D

Chrysheight
Dec 31, 2015, 12:16 AM
Disable the plugin and try again. Why it'd disable your wifi, I'd have no clue. Not seen that before.

Zone_Tan
Dec 31, 2015, 12:48 AM
I'm assuming GameGuard might have been causing shit on my wifi adapter on my laptop (not my wifi router btw).