PDA

View Full Version : locked out of account with error 606

jooozek
Jan 5, 2016, 08:51 AM
ok, so i can login to my mules normally, those don't use OTP, i can't login to my main account tho, if i insert the proper password, I get 606, when i type anything else as password I get 603, so obviously, my password is correct, full error messages:

[SPOILER-BOX]
SEGA IDの認証に失敗しました。
SEGA IDまたはパスワードをご確認の上、
再度入力して接続しなおしてください。
[ No.606 ]

SEGA IDの認証に失敗しました。
SEGA IDまたはパスワードをご確認の上、
再度入力して接続しなおしてください。
[ No.603 ]
[/SPOILER-BOX]

edit: i actually logged on the SEGA ID page and got
[SPOILER-BOX]現在お客様のご利用を停止しております。

申し訳ありませんが、SEGA IDサポートまでお問い合わせください。[/SPOILER-BOX]
i did contact them to change my email for that account but i don't see any response from them :-? thanks SEGAC

Rupikachu
Jan 5, 2016, 08:57 AM
ok, so i can login to my mules normally, those don't use OTP, i can't login to my main account tho, if i insert the proper password, I get 606, when i type anything else as password I get 603, so obviously, my password is correct, full error messages:

[SPOILER-BOX]
SEGA IDの認証に失敗しました。
SEGA IDまたはパスワードをご確認の上、
再度入力して接続しなおしてください。
[ No.606 ]

SEGA IDの認証に失敗しました。
SEGA IDまたはパスワードをご確認の上、
再度入力して接続しなおしてください。
[ No.603 ]
[/SPOILER-BOX]

I thought sega added an alternative way with google 2 factor auth or something a while ago

jooozek
Jan 5, 2016, 08:58 AM
I thought sega added an alternative way with google 2 factor auth or something a while ago

if they even did, i can't use that, in process of changing info for that account, added an edit to main post
edit: well, so it seems i'm pretty much fucked, i wonder why did they decide to make contact support AFTER i contacted them without them replying to me, even tho i've played, made the customer service ticket and all the shit from only 1 pc and from the same ip, always, since ever, also been using OTP, such a shitty support

dekopong
Jan 5, 2016, 09:37 AM
Maybe this is the issue you are facing. (FYI, OTP locks your account if you fail too many times for authentication.)

Official FAQ Link:
http://faq.sega.jp/faq/show/5154?category_id=172

In short, currently there is a problem with Secure OTP( time lag between the input and certification and you can't log in even you enter your correct one-time password), and you have to e-mail Third Networks corporation to solve it.

e-mail address for it's support desk:
[email protected]

P.S.
SEGA's ID support takes days to respond. Maybe you have to wait a little more before you receive an answer of your first contact.

jooozek
Jan 5, 2016, 09:46 AM
well, I never got to even input my OTP password, i'll send an email to those guys tho, and about SEGA support, "2015-12-16 9:54 GMT+01:00 SEGA IDサポート <[email protected]>:", since then I've been waiting for a reply when i asked for mail change, that's 3 weeks already tomorrow, I think that's the reason they've decided to lock the account and then send an email to the not existing email because the provider just stopped providing the email service

dekopong
Jan 5, 2016, 10:11 AM
Hmm.. That's weird.. (Looked over your e-mail provider stopped service.)

I'm not sure if this helps, but in case they didn't get your e-mail.

Official format for general inquiry:
https://gw.sega.jp/gw/support/inquiry/input.html?gi=segaGW
(Maybe they record IP address or something, maybe it's better to visit the page from it's official site(https://gw.sega.jp/gw/). The blue "お問い合わせ” link on the upper right will connect to the page)

Hope you get back your account.

jooozek
Jan 5, 2016, 10:21 AM
Hmm.. That's weird.. (Looked over your e-mail provider stopped service.)
what I mean is, the initial email that I used is not usable anymore, the provider stopped the service, so I sent SEGA support the inquiry through the exact page you linked to change it, used a template which they recommended to fill out in the knowledge base and got nothing since then, now I sent them an email using again, if I don't get any reply before 15th january I'll make a new ticket again

jooozek
Jan 6, 2016, 05:20 AM
so i've actually got a reply from them after i assured them i'm the owner of the account but i still get 606

[SPOILER-BOX]SEGA IDサポートよりご案内いたします。
いつもご利用いただきまして誠にありがとうございます。

ご申告いただきました内容を確認させていただいた結果、
ご申告のSEGA IDの登録情報が、ご本人様のものとは異なる
虚偽の登録であると判断いたしました。

つきましてはSEGA ID利用規約違反と判断し、これをもちまして、
お問い合わせいただいております手続きを終了させていただきます。

なお、本件について今後ご質問等いただきましても、ご対応
いたしかねますこと、ご了承の程お願い申し上げます。

※本メールに返信する際は、件名を変更せずに送信してください。[/SPOILER-BOX]

what do they want from me? google translate doesn't seem to make much sense

Z-0
Jan 6, 2016, 06:39 AM
606/603 are the precursors to 816/817, as I got the same error before finally getting 816.

Don't quote me on this, but the mail above is saying that information doesn't match up on their end so they've suspended your account and want you to contact them to solve any issues (I would assume this means a phone call, lol).

Take that with a grain of salt though, I'm PROBABLY WRONG.

Dammy
Jan 6, 2016, 06:47 AM
they think your account was stolen, so they locked it

jooozek
Jan 6, 2016, 06:56 AM
they think your account was stolen, so they locked it

i wonder on what basis do they think so, my account is protected by OTP and I never logged from anything else than my pc/ip, if at least i could logon to sega id and click some ITS ME button it would be great, do they believe someone broke into my house and is using my phone to authenticate my account? 8-)

Dammy
Jan 6, 2016, 07:00 AM
when someone steals account, they usually change email
they did it for security reasons and waiting for you to contact them, if you dont they 816 it , so "stealer" gets nothing

jooozek
Jan 6, 2016, 07:03 AM
yeah, but the supposed stealer would have to steal also my OTP and my IP, from what i gather i'm the thief according to them? :wacko:

jooozek
Jan 13, 2016, 07:33 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]SEGA IDサポートよりご案内いたします。
このたびは、回答までお時間を頂戴いたしましたことをお詫び申し上げます。

繰り返しのご案内となり大変恐縮ではございますが、
前回のご案内につきましてご質問等いただきましても、
ご対応いたしかねますこと、何卒ご了承のほどお願い申し上げます。

なお、SEGA IDの退会をご希望の場合には、お手数ですが、
以下のフォームより、ご相談内容を「退会申請」にて
ご連絡をいただけますようお願い申し上げます。[/SPOILER-BOX]

final answer from customer support i suppose, i sent them another email after this but i feel like i have a 1% chance of getting back my account so i guess time to move on something else, will still pester them every now and then tho

jooozek
Jan 31, 2016, 06:01 PM
so yeah, 2 weeks and no response, pretty much confirms my account as dead forever
went back to my first account from closed beta and triple checked all the details of the account to prevent shit like that happening and started just a new char :wacko: