PDA

View Full Version : Could I take Hard Falz?

VolcomX
Apr 25, 2003, 01:54 PM
Just wanted to know if u guys think i could take Falz on hard
Here's my guy
Lv 41 Hucast
Weapons:MUSASHI,FLOWENS SWORD,M&80 VISE(sp?)
Mag:Def=9,Pow=35,Ata=35
Kings Frame
Orge Power
General Arm++
Elf Arm
General Arm+

Shoryu
Apr 25, 2003, 01:59 PM
you should probably get some resist/saints or else you won't have a chance. not at that low of a level.

Logical2u
Apr 25, 2003, 01:59 PM
You are a a Hu. Not a Ra. Get rid of one of the Arms. Add a power or Resist/ Freeze slot

Slider
Apr 25, 2003, 08:45 PM
hmmm... I took hard falz at lvl 46ish and beat him i was using a wide arsenal of weapons though and also note. and on the other hand i agree with logic take off the Arm and add a freeze barrier seeing as its probably the attack thats going to hurt you the most during the fight

*SPOILER*

He also has a third form so be careful make sure to bring a lot of equipment.

Slider
Apr 25, 2003, 08:48 PM
hmmm... I took hard falz at lvl 46ish and beat him i was using a wide arsenal of weapons though and also note. and on the other hand i agree with logic take off the Arm and add a freeze barrier seeing as its probably the attack thats going to hurt you the most during the fight

*SPOILER*

He also has a third form so be careful make sure to bring a lot of equipment.

MP3dawg16
Apr 25, 2003, 09:47 PM
How is that a spoiler, even someone who has never played probably knows there is a third form in hard.

well you want 10 mono, di, and trimates, as well as 10 star atomizers... if you have any gush guns... use them and try to conserve your healing items, try some resist/saints to stop the severe damage of grants and some metal/bodys for his slash.

try to use those vises or a mechgun with good dark %.
if its missing to much switch to a good ol' autogun, lockgun (whatever).