PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 google authenticator help

shou218
Jan 8, 2016, 12:22 PM
I just set up the OTP thing via Bluestacks and used Google Authenticator. I got the barcode bit, realising I can't scan a barcode with Bluestacks, I copied the long code into Google Authenticator and that worked. I got the 6 digits rolling and booted up PSO2, I tried the first code and got in right away, happy with that I left the game for a few minutes to do something before I settled down to play. I come back to the game, it's asking me for the code again which confused me a bit because I heard you only had to enter it once a month or something? Anyway, none of the codes are working anymore, think I already tried 4 times before backing out of the game.

I don't know why it's suddenly decided to not work? Did I do something wrong since I'm using Bluestacks? Really lost here and now I can't play and I fear for getting locked out of my account now.

EDIT: The code works again now to let me in game, I've tried it twice already, but it's annoying that I have to start up Bluestacks and do it every time I want to play now. I tried to go back onto my account on the site to see if I could remove this, but it wouldn't work there and I think my account got locked, I took a screenshot of what it said, but obviously I can't link it because I'm new.

So it seems I'm now locked out of my account on the site, but I can still access ingame. If this is the way it has to be, guess I'll have to put up with it and pray Bluestacks doesn't mess up....

EDIT 2: Thankfully, the lockout from the SEGA ID site was just temporary, I was able to log in and disable Google Authenticator.