PDA

View Full Version : Sega ID issue

Celeius
Jan 9, 2016, 02:14 PM
Ok so, I need some help.

I just got a new computer, and trying to log into PSO2 it wants me to verify email. I can't do this, the email the account is registered on no longer exists.

I tried to log into Sega ID to change email. It worked the first time, but wanted me to change my password by either setting up, or answer security questions, I couldn't tell which. It gave me errors every time I tried though. I tried going to another page to either avoid it, or find help and it logged me off.

Since then, every attempt to log into sega id claims the information is incorrect. I know my username and password are correct, because when I try to log into pso2 it still asks for my email to be verified, but web services just refuse to log me in.

(yes my id is in all lowercase)

So I need some help. I can't tell if the password reset itself or something. It still claims the password is correct in-game, but web services won't work and I've tried like 80 times to log back in.

Is there anything anyone knows about this issue? Or any way I can change my email address to an existing one I can log back in? Or even avoid that step all together? I don't remember all of the details of my account if it wants security questions, I just know my login, what email the account was originally on, and what I need to change it to.

Edit: Another question - The email that no longer exists was part of a domain I use to own. If I buy the domain again and register the exact same email, would a verification code get sent to it? At this rate that may be worth doing. Crazy, and expensive way to handle it. but not impossible.