PDA

View Full Version : Can't Login to Website for Arks Cash Purchase

Valduran
Jan 11, 2016, 01:17 AM
When I try to login at the main account page here [mcha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMLogin.php?product_name=pso2], my browser attempts to connect for 30-60 seconds and then returns a "Secure Connection Failed" error.

I tried using the SSL Web Proxy at [docomo.tk/docomo.html] and I was able to get past the login screen to the part where it asks if you would like to change your password, but pressing "no" gave me a 404 error, and pressing yes gave me another error which I forgot to save and translate, but I think it had something to do with saying my login location was different and I needed to confirm with email or something. Anyway, I don't know if trying to use a proxy was a good idea anyway, since appearing to login from two different countries on the same day is obviously fishy.

But if the webproxy was able to at least get past the initial login, does that mean I am running into some sort of ISP routing error? It doesn't seem to be a database failure on SEGA's end if I am able to consistently get past the login screen using a proxy, but I also can't imagine they are purposefully blocking login attempts either. Any ideas on how to get around this?

Valduran
Jan 11, 2016, 08:01 PM
UPDATE: Problem resolved itself after about 24 hours. It was apparently just a temporary traffic problem with the SEGA login server in Japan or something I guess.