PDA

View Full Version : 603'ing in rooms

hibike
Jan 16, 2016, 11:16 PM
I seem to disconnect in rooms a lot when I idle.
It happens semi-frequently in the dressing room as well.
Is there anything I can do to solve this?
It rarely ever happens outside of those areas.

wefwq
Jan 17, 2016, 10:09 PM
It means that your connection can't go idle, otherwise game will lose response to server.
It's a common occourance for broadband internet, or certain ISP.

To remedy this problem, open up CMD.
Then type:
ping -t -l 4 www.google.com (http://www.google.com)

and then press enter, this will make CMD ping Google and will help to prevent your internet connection from idling as long as CMD are running.
To stop, simply close CMD or press CTRL+C on CMD.

Fat_Ninja
Jan 20, 2016, 06:48 AM
Hi, this workaround helped me, but is there a way to fix it permanently? Like creating a rule in router or something. I Heard that other guy had the same problem and fixed it by maintaining vpn connection.

Shining and
Jan 20, 2016, 07:47 AM
Some games will kick boot you off if you sit online without doing anything for a while, to reduce server load or some such.

Fat_Ninja
Jan 20, 2016, 11:39 AM
Some games will kick boot you off if you sit online without doing anything for a while, to reduce server load or some such.
Yeah, but not if you watch cut-scene. I had to idle for 5 minutes max and got kicked. Anyway, now tweaker is working again and i didn't get kicked in 30 minutes afk.

Fat_Ninja
Jan 21, 2016, 03:09 PM
Today i had an error even with ping running on cmd all the time. Any suggestions?

hibike
Feb 18, 2016, 09:38 AM
This is still happening to me.
It is especially annoying when I try to progress through the cutscenes in Matterboard.
(Episode 4)