PDA

View Full Version : Orbit Weapon Question

KakuRoze
Jan 18, 2016, 09:13 AM
Hi,
I'm probably going to get enough crystals to get an orbit weapon tonight, and I was wondering, since there is no Orbit Rifle, will it be added later and if so, should I save my Crystals or get a Launcher?

//Regards

FANSean
Jan 18, 2016, 09:26 AM
I don't think they've ever added weapons to a set, so chances are extremely low that there will be new orbits

TaigaUC
Jan 18, 2016, 09:40 AM
I think it was LonelyGaruga who said elsewhere that the current Orbit weapons are the only ones in the data and it's unlikely they will add more.

I can't imagine it happening either.

Naoya Kiriyama
Jan 18, 2016, 10:00 AM
Orbit follows the 1 weapon per class type, same as Gal weapons. If in the future they add new orbit (or gal) would be most likely the baton, for Summoner.

Sirius-91
Jan 18, 2016, 11:07 AM
Hi,
I'm probably going to get enough crystals to get an orbit weapon tonight, and I was wondering, since there is no Orbit Rifle, will it be added later and if so, should I save my Crystals or get a Launcher?

//Regards

I would go for the launcher. If you get the one where it stops PP regen when it's unsheathed, you can use a trap/stun grenade/gravity bomb and you'd have it regen your PP since you stashed it. Then you can swap to a rifle if needed.

Rinse and repeat.

KazukiQZ
Jan 18, 2016, 11:32 AM
^Yup, and usage as main mobbing Launcher is not bad either. In fact, very good owo

Charmeleon
Jan 18, 2016, 11:41 AM
You can also use a lobby action to resheath your weapon if you don't want to throw a grenade. Make those expensive LAs useful!

Tunga
Jan 18, 2016, 12:03 PM
Spend 40M to proc orbit potential... noice . _.b. Now i do think having more orbits would make austere irrelevant on most of the weapons.

TaigaUC
Jan 18, 2016, 01:45 PM
40m???

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 18, 2016, 03:39 PM
40m???

Dances are meta. What are you? Casual?!

KakuRoze
Jan 18, 2016, 08:35 PM
Than you all!
I currently have a リフォルス+10 (Potential Lv.3) and a インヴェイドキャノン+10 (Potential Lv.1)

So I will maybe replace the launcher then. Sadly, I have no armor pieces for said launchers nor for the rifle, so no set bonus.

TaigaUC
Jan 18, 2016, 11:15 PM
Oh, I misread that. I thought he said he spent 40m to grind it.
Behold the power of lack of sleep.

From what I've heard, Invade launcher isn't very good because launcher only hits once most of the time, and is very slow.
That means there's a high chance of getting bad damage variation.
In general, Invade weapons perform better if you're using classes with lots of +crit, and a weapon that hits a lot.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 19, 2016, 12:09 AM
Oh, I misread that. I thought he said he spent 40m to grind it.
Behold the power of lack of sleep.

From what I've heard, Invade launcher isn't very good because launcher only hits once most of the time, and is very slow.
That means there's a high chance of getting bad damage variation.
In general, Invade weapons perform better if you're using classes with lots of +crit, and a weapon that hits a lot.
but nobody just settles for Invade and +40's it right? maybic?