PDA

View Full Version : Proxy problems

Regius
Jan 21, 2016, 02:40 PM
So, after the new GN update, my tweaker got a buit fuzzy, I managed to play the game for a while but after a day I've updated my tweaker, my game started getting a black screen before the logos, I ran a file check, didn't fix it, removed all the translation files, nope, nothing happened, redownloaded the game, installed it and finally opened it with a brand new just downloaded tweaker, it DID work but I was stuck at the login screen (Cause I forgot to config the proxy) and when I did put the proxy address, my game got another black screen right before the logos, thus proving that it was the proxy plugin who was messing me up.

So, the question is, does anyone know a way to fix it? Cause it's getting a bit frustrating now, since I've been trying to fix this for about 2 days, and it's quite the turmoil since I was about to get my Orbital and had some risks up on Urban AQ SH.

If possible, try sending me the proxy file that you guys (if the one reading does use the proxy and it is working just fine) use, it'd really save me the huge pain of redownloading everything to see if it does work.

Thanks in advance for the help.