PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Is Game Guard telling on me lol

Doss
Jan 24, 2016, 11:17 AM
Ok I'm not sure whats going on but I've been ban three times. My 1st time all i did was register. I didnt add anything in my profile like where i lived or phone number. I played for about week with no problems untill they updated the GG.
My 2 time I registered I tyeped my name in japens and add there street and mailing address on sign up. I played for about 1 day and I'll dc and get the 630 error. So when i log on again i get 816.
My 3rd time is the same as my !st time didnt add anything but the normal stuff to get signed up again.

Ok seening I was banned again. I decide to see what the GG error was. Here it is or maybe whats getting me banned no clue. Hoping some with more brains then me can tell me if this might be the cause. or how to fix it.

Problems (error code 115, 110) GameGuard repeatedly executed

GameGuard can not be repeated.

[Case]
??1. Make sure GameGuard whether to execute. If you like following the same picture can look to see if a blue shield, meaning that GameGuard are executed.
2. The re-execution of the game in such a case, then there will be an error.

[Phenomenon repeated execution GameGuard]
* after the end of the game, in the case of GameGuard is not over when the problem occurred again on the execution of the game.
* The use GameGuard two games together when a problem occurs. (Examples: execute Paradise -> Executive Kart)

This phenomenon is not entirely the case GameGuard end, it is completely eliminated after GameGuard icon, and then run the game you can solve the problem.

Still can not solve the problem, and then restart the execution of the game.

blace
Jan 24, 2016, 02:00 PM
Error 816 can happen without a reason and lately it's been given random without discrimination.

This isn't the only instance of it happening as native Japanese players have been getting the same. You already ran the risk of getting 816 for playing outside of Japan, shouldn't be surprised about that.

Doss
Jan 25, 2016, 12:38 PM
Thanks for the obvious.
I should of made this post after i wake up.

Is any one get an error page from game gruard when lunching pso2 from the tweaker?

The game loads fine and all. but what i'm ask does it send back report to the sega people.

like how the tweaker does that thing when it crashes and say its going to open two pages
one to send someone and the othere to cut and paste.

blace
Jan 25, 2016, 05:02 PM
Why edit the OP when it was a different question entirely? Short answer is that SEGA still receives information from your MAC address, IP address, and where you're playing from.

In the case of GameGuard, it'll be sent to SEGA since it's being used licensed to them to help give them an idea what systems people are using and if any cheating is done. If you're worried about the intrusive nature of GG, you'll want to avoid PSO2 and other games that implement GG as their security.

ShinMegamiSensei
Jan 25, 2016, 08:24 PM
When the GG popup shows up and you get an IE webpage, the popup asks you if you want to send info to them. This includes what is running on your system, any plugins loaded into memory, etc. Easy to get banned that way. Always click do not send.

Doss
Jan 26, 2016, 11:18 AM
yes I do no know this. But I need someone to explain what GG was doing seen that i couldn't translate it.

Doss
Jan 26, 2016, 11:20 AM
When the GG popup shows up and you get an IE webpage, the popup asks you if you want to send info to them. This includes what is running on your system, any plugins loaded into memory, etc. Easy to get banned that way. Always click do not send.

Thank You for explaning to a bummy

Yotou
Jan 26, 2016, 07:07 PM
Sega is THE GOAT