PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Register process not working anymore

castledkk
Jan 25, 2016, 01:41 AM
So i was making an account normally for the game and when i complete all the kanji thing and show me the info, i click to next and it appears this

お客様の環境からはご利用できません。
Then i refresh the whole link of register account and again

お客様の環境からはご利用できません。
what is happening? what can i do?

Kondibon
Jan 25, 2016, 02:02 AM
My friend was having this problem too, I don't know what's causing it, but if anyone has a solutions let us know.

Sp-24
Jan 25, 2016, 06:41 AM
All I could do to test this is log in into my own ID on two Sega's sites, and it worked.

The "environment" that the error message complains about can mean things like your time zone or locale on your PC, your IP, or maybe something else. But I don't know what's wrong exactly.

Shadowcat9
Jan 25, 2016, 09:44 AM
use the VPN that's what I did for the JP and it went right on by

sbaker112479
Jan 29, 2016, 12:50 AM
Not to hijack the thread, but i'm having issues registering too. I have a sega ID and have no problems logging into the sega site with my ID, but when i try to register on PSO2 i get this message in Japanese "We can get the network has been very crowded. Please try again later." I've been trying for two days now.
Would it be possible or necessary to use a VPN to try and register? Or am i just SOL until the traffic slows down?
Thanks for any help.

*Just an update. I was finally able to get PSO2 registered using ZenMate*

Shadowcat9
Jan 29, 2016, 02:00 AM
Not to hijack the thread, but i'm having issues registering too. I have a sega ID and have no problems logging into the sega site with my ID, but when i try to register on PSO2 i get this message in Japanese "We can get the network has been very crowded. Please try again later." I've been trying for two days now.
Would it be possible or necessary to use a VPN to try and register? Or am i just SOL until the traffic slows down?
Thanks for any help.

earlier I was experiencing some lag then a disconnect after trying to relog back in the game it just stayed on my character....really idk what to do on this point but I will try to see what to do on there

dragoelete
Feb 2, 2016, 04:33 AM
i had this problem as well but i was able to fix it by going to the phantasy star website and manually accepting the terms of use from there.

snoopy82481
Feb 8, 2016, 05:47 PM
I fought this same problem all day yesterday. I found a solution to fix it but since I have less then 10 posts I am unable to give you the links to it. So I will type it out the best that I can.

1. Go to the Arks Layer site and add the chrome extension listed under the signup guide page.

2. Go to youtube look up "[UPDATED 2015] Phantasy Star Online 2: Registration and Installation Tutorial" by HoodieTV, should be the top video. Follow that on how to setup a vpn and then access the sega site from there.