PDA

View Full Version : So, what character are you making with your free slot?

Nyansan
Jan 26, 2016, 10:36 PM
Since there's a still few more hours before servers go live, I'd like to know what characters you guys are making with the free character slot that comes with EP4

As for me, I'd be making a twist(or should I say, a bend) on one of PSO2's popular characters (・ε・)

[SPOILER-BOX]http://puu.sh/mfvL3/b2ad6062a2.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Flaoc
Jan 26, 2016, 10:38 PM
considering im already at 8 (and others at 12) i doubt weget free slots. me personally though i do everything major on 1 char and the rest are just tools

Xaeris
Jan 26, 2016, 10:38 PM
Nothing for now; 5 characters is already a lot to maintain. But I don't know how long I can resist that empty slot...

Rakurai
Jan 26, 2016, 10:39 PM
Making a melee-focused shota to combat the oversaturation of loli characters and to complement my ranged and tech focused characters.

Nyansan
Jan 26, 2016, 10:39 PM
considering im already at 8 (and others at 12) i doubt weget free slots. me personally though i do everything major on 1 char and the rest are just tools

Character creation cap has been raised to 20 IIRC from the broadcast.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 26, 2016, 10:41 PM

If anything like how it was when Ep2 came out. We should be getting another character slot.

If I recall it doesn't matter how many characters one has its just the 3rd Free character slot we're getting....
'

As for me, I'd be making a twist(or should I say, a bend) on one of PSO2's popular characters (・ε・)

[SPOILER-BOX]http://puu.sh/mfvL3/b2ad6062a2.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Are those detail cracks on Io's horn o.0

Flaoc
Jan 26, 2016, 10:41 PM
yes im aware but would we really get a free slot if we already paid for a bunch of chars

edit: minor ninja?

Bellion
Jan 26, 2016, 10:43 PM
Yes, everyone will get a free character creation. 20 characters limit now, oh boy. Can't wait to get to the point of spending 1 hour on Zieg COs. :- )

Flaoc
Jan 26, 2016, 10:45 PM
welp.. guess i may eventually go through hell and by hell i mean the horrible process of unlocking areas and then vhaq non stop until they are taco ready (also lvl 70 for xh.. bleh)

cheapgunner
Jan 26, 2016, 10:45 PM
Not sure. Might make another female but go crazy with the accessories like funky heads and what not. Will be my 5th char so I might as well be a little crazy with it.

Zeroem
Jan 26, 2016, 10:47 PM
I'm going with male Newman for the free character slot. Because why not?

As for appearance, I'm still working to create Izuma Rutsu appearance for this guy. We'll see if that would work.

Nyansan
Jan 26, 2016, 10:48 PM
Are those detail cracks on Io's horn o.0
That's the closest I could get to emulating female dewman horns :p Also, resize accessories is gonna be godsent on this one

Yes, everyone will get a free character creation. 20 characters limit now, oh boy. Can't wait to get to the point of spending 1 hour on Zieg COs. :- )
Cant wait to have almost daily TACOs again :^)

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 26, 2016, 10:49 PM
Will be my 5th char so I might as well be a little crazy with it.

http://45.media.tumblr.com/2b2d4a44d32c22f4722ddc89e0e56fb3/tumblr_mzp0flCmV21to8m3co1_400.gif

Traumin
Jan 26, 2016, 10:50 PM
Don't have a picture of the design currently, but probably either a Newm (gasp! a male newman!) or a male CAST

Kondibon
Jan 26, 2016, 10:51 PM
Since we'll be getting the option to save cast part proportions separately from fleshy ones, this is my plan. He's going to be a trap ranger. :wacko:

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/NB9Xlou.png[/spoiler-box]

Enforcer MKV
Jan 26, 2016, 10:55 PM
Since we'll be getting the option to save cast part proportions separately from fleshy ones, this is my plan. He's going to be a trap ranger. :wacko:

M-mecha Pilot.

Nyansan
Jan 26, 2016, 10:55 PM

Yes, let's all be trap to overtake the loli masterrace that's been plaguing PSO2

Not sure. Might make another female but go crazy with the accessories like funky heads and what not. Will be my 5th char so I might as well be a little crazy with it.

Nab-Rappy-head-yellow-bodysuit-sexy-bikini go (「・ω・)「

KLMS1
Jan 26, 2016, 10:57 PM
He's going to be a trap ranger. :wacko:

such entendre much double wow :P

Mega Ultra Chicken
Jan 26, 2016, 10:59 PM

If you are actually able to do something like that, then... DOO EEET!

As for appearance, I'm still working to create Izuma Rutsu appearance for this guy. We'll see if that would work.

Oh yeah, I remember that guy. He was pretty. Kind of a jerk, but pretty.

As for me... I guess I could make one of my characters' significant others. Or a non-fandom OC of mine. Or ANOTHER DAMN MALE NEWMAN. Or I could actually make a Mega Ultra Chicken character.

EDIT: Or a female Newman. I don't have one of those yet.

Kondibon
Jan 26, 2016, 10:59 PM
M-mecha Pilot.Kinda I guess.

Yes, let's all be trap to overtake the loli masterrace that's been plaguing PSO2I don't think I'm the best person to help with that. ;;

KLMS1
Jan 26, 2016, 11:02 PM
Yes, let's all be trap to overtake the loli masterrace that's been plaguing PSO2

...I don't think most people will actually be able to tell the diff anyway though? :-?

Also #CASTmasterrace, You Should Know This Already.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Jan 26, 2016, 11:04 PM
Kinda I guess.

I don't think I'm the best person to help with that. ;;

I thought your main was a short lady, not a loli.

Rupikachu
Jan 26, 2016, 11:06 PM
Dio brando so i can climb on those steamrollers and wryyyyyyyyyyyy

Raujinn
Jan 26, 2016, 11:07 PM
I was gonna make a super muscle guy named McSwoley Bulkin but now idk.. May take me a while to settle on a character archetype I wanna go for.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 26, 2016, 11:12 PM
Another lvl1 to collect free skill reset passes off of.

WEED420BLAZEIT
Jan 26, 2016, 11:13 PM
the hottest free agent in the world, he just signed with the big league couple days ago....

THE
PHENOMENAL

A J STYLES

(loud ain't no sunshine music in the background)

he will be my 3rd character no doubt

SilkaN
Jan 26, 2016, 11:15 PM
I'll create a female Cast.
Won't be a summoner, though.

Kondibon
Jan 26, 2016, 11:23 PM
I thought your main was a short lady, not a loli.Milla is 12 or 13. :U

And of course there's my character ins Tera ad BnS.
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/wBy78NW.png
http://i.imgur.com/ofTD9K1.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

I would include Mabi, but I haven't played it in ages so my characters are probably all like 50+ right now. I also had tiny characters in DCUO, Champions Online, and City of Heroes. I guess Asura in GW2 don't count though.

Nyansan
Jan 26, 2016, 11:31 PM
I thought your main was a short lady, not a loli.

That was Maenara iirc, not Kondi

Also, unifi y so slow

Flaoc
Jan 26, 2016, 11:32 PM

huh thats not a bad idea at all

Nyansan
Jan 26, 2016, 11:38 PM

Or you could be like KazukiQZ (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=79026) and make a 50/50 BrHu to do tacos/dailies with for that 1b meseta dream :^)

aloola
Jan 26, 2016, 11:43 PM
dudu female

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 26, 2016, 11:51 PM
dudu female

That's a scary thought

Natsu Nem
Jan 26, 2016, 11:55 PM
Oh man! MOAR TAs

Nyansan
Jan 26, 2016, 11:58 PM
dudu female

Female dudu with uguu-waifu-kawaii-desu voice and a physique matching muscle-marlu's

Rain Walker
Jan 26, 2016, 11:59 PM
A Female Gundam (y). For TA ofc

Thienien
Jan 27, 2016, 12:02 AM
Do casts move faster than regular players? If so i'm making one for TAs

wefwq
Jan 27, 2016, 12:03 AM
Going to make male character this time around, don't know what race yet though.
Will try summoner if it's good i'll use it as main, if it's shit then i'll probably play as Ra or Gu.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 27, 2016, 12:03 AM

lol no

KLMS1
Jan 27, 2016, 12:04 AM

lolno

Kondibon
Do casts move faster than regular players?
No, they don't.

Thienien
lol no

Alright coolio

Flaoc
Jan 27, 2016, 12:05 AM

restart the dungeon

final_attack
Jan 27, 2016, 12:07 AM
Already had 3 chars ....... I guess I'll be getting ...... character creation tickets :x

Might keeping it on 3 atm. Don't have time / resources making 4th char ;A;

ArcaneTechs
Jan 27, 2016, 12:09 AM
Why the hell do people still think this? I thought this died out years ago

KLMS1
Jan 27, 2016, 12:11 AM

Because
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/59285376.jpg
:-?

wefwq
Jan 27, 2016, 12:12 AM
B-001.

KroDragon
Jan 27, 2016, 12:14 AM
I think I'd make a Cast, I wonder about all their costume designs and such.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 27, 2016, 12:15 AM
B-001.
figures

Padoca85
Jan 27, 2016, 12:21 AM
Trying to make Alucard. But I suck with the proportions/face design. Gonna replace the hair when the game goes live.

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1604/24557300521_8b31b06f18_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/Dq3zT8)2016-01-27-031658 (https://flic.kr/p/Dq3zT8)

Nyansan
Jan 27, 2016, 12:22 AM
Trying to maeke Alucard. But I suck with the proportions/face design. Gonna replace the hair when the game goes live.

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1604/24557300521_8b31b06f18_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/Dq3zT8)2016-01-27-031658 (https://flic.kr/p/Dq3zT8)

Whoawhoawait is Vita up?

Kondibon
Jan 27, 2016, 12:24 AM
Whoawhoawait is Vita up?
This always happens, you can download the updates and access offline stuff, but not actually play.

Padoca85
Jan 27, 2016, 12:27 AM
Yeah vita has an offline char creation

Nyansan
Jan 27, 2016, 12:29 AM
This always happens, you can download the updates and access offline stuff, but not actually play.

Aw man I wish they did that for the PC version, would love to actually play around with new char creator

Vintasticvin
Jan 27, 2016, 12:29 AM
I plan on making a Cast Summoner.... Big hulking gundam calling on cute fuzzy monsters to do its bidding. Cast Supremacy at its finest.

ShinMegamiSensei
Jan 27, 2016, 12:30 AM
We've had the reeeeeeeally old char creator as a separate download, they're supposed to be releasing the new version soon for offline creations on PC.

Shunx
Jan 27, 2016, 12:32 AM
I thought about making a Male cast into a Gundam.

But I can't think of any parts to use, and majority of all the parts are expensive.

Anduril
Jan 27, 2016, 12:39 AM
Already posted this in the Fashion thread, but here is the character I intend to make (she will most likely be my Summoner). I went for a Drow-ish look with pale eyes, pale hair, and dark skin (not full obsidian skin, not that that matters much considering that nowadays the most recognizable Drow has blue skin). Probably going to spend a bit more time tweaking her look when I get home from work tomorrow. I think I may finally use the name Olivia on her (this has been the tentative name for all my characters starting with when I made Charlotte in Ep.2).
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/rHUwTBc.png[/spoiler-box]

KazukiQZ
Jan 27, 2016, 12:39 AM
Or you could be like KazukiQZ (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=79026) and make a 50/50 BrHu to do tacos/dailies with for that 1b meseta dream :^)

If you and others can stop tempting me with more affixing temptation..... OwO
And pls my BRHU is 75/59 now :-P

Anyway, you can shrink your Io boy's single horn till it's not visible at all. Make it a more convincing trap owo)b

Hysteria1987
Jan 27, 2016, 12:47 AM
Well I already have a RAmar, two FOnewearls, a RAcast, a... BRdewearl? and a HUcast sooo... something that's not that.

Probably a man. A man's man. Or maybe a decrepit old Master Roshi type, that could be fun...ny.

Padoca85
Jan 27, 2016, 12:52 AM
Also, since im making Alucard, Im gonna change my Cast from pseudo Alucard into Gespenst From SRW, but try to make it a little more gundam-ish.

http://srwog.velv.net/mecha_images/gespenstmk2mkai_albero.png

Perfect Chaos
Jan 27, 2016, 12:55 AM
If you and others can stop tempting me with more affixing temptation..... OwOWhy don't you spend another 150 million on R-ATK units next! :p

I don't know what to make for my 5th character. I already made Zelda, Sheik, Link, and Ganondorf, and I would like to keep the trend going, but I'm out of Triforce characters... LOL Maybe Beast Ganon? XD But that's too close to Ganondorf in terms of the class that I'll use with the character.

Padoca85
Jan 27, 2016, 01:02 AM
Why don't you spend another 150 million on R-ATK units next! :p

I don't know what to make for my 5th character. I already made Zelda, Sheik, Link, and Ganondorf, and I would like to keep the trend going, but I'm out of Triforce characters... LOL Maybe Beast Ganon? XD But that's too close Ganondorf in terms of the class that I'll use with the character.

Impa? Youg/Adult Link?

Or maybe a Zora or other char from the series

KazukiQZ
Jan 27, 2016, 01:03 AM
@Perfect Chaos

No ty, I'm happy with my 105 ratk 10PP unit set >:v

As for character:
Toon Link, go! Or Tetra. Or...Lana from Hyrule Warriors. One of my characters do based off Lana too xD

ShinMegamiSensei
Jan 27, 2016, 01:06 AM
I'll be making Innana from challenge mode, and Saber (Alter) first thing. That's 14 characters. *w* Still need a summoner too.

Linkle would be a cute idea, though dual-crossbows dont exist, TMGs can work kinda sorta maybe. Or maybe just a ratk br/hu for bow only if you have an orbit bow for PP problems.

AAneko
Jan 27, 2016, 01:12 AM
I'll be making Innana from challenge mode, and Saber (Alter) first thing. That's 14 characters. *w* Still need a summoner too.

Linkle would be a cute idea, though dual-crossbows dont exist, TMGs can work kinda sorta maybe. Or maybe just a ratk br/hu for bow only if you have an orbit bow for PP problems.

That TMG Bal Rodos drops are 2 Crossbows. :D

Nyansan
Jan 27, 2016, 01:18 AM
Anyway, you can shrink your Io boy's single horn till it's not visible at all. Make it a more convincing trap owo)b
That's the min size possible now, which kinda irks me. Will probably use accessory or something

I don't know what to make for my 5th character. I already made Zelda, Sheik, Link, and Ganondorf, and I would like to keep the trend going, but I'm out of Triforce characters... LOL Maybe Beast Ganon? XD But that's too close Ganondorf in terms of the class that I'll use with the character.
Midna? owo;

Naoya Kiriyama
Jan 27, 2016, 01:25 AM
Why don't you spend another 150 million on R-ATK units next! :p

Hyrule Warriors, that's the answer.Or go to Tetra or Impa.

In my case, as a Type-Moon fanboy, will make Aozaki Touko,

Perfect Chaos
Jan 27, 2016, 01:27 AM
Impa? Youg/Adult Link?

Or maybe a Zora or other char from the seriesImpa is Sheik's Support Partner. Zelda's Support Partner is a copy of my Link character, and since SPs are smaller, that would make him Young Link. LOL
I plan to make all of the Sages in OoT as Support Partners eventually, so I'm not going to make any characters from those among them or anything that would be their inferior (like a generic Zora, etc.). (Would be hard to make Darunia, though, with his proportions.)

@Perfect Chaos

No ty, I'm happy with my 105 ratk 10PP unit set >:v

As for character:
Toon Link, go! Or Tetra. Or...Lana from Hyrule Warriors. One of my characters do based off Lana too xDToon characters won't go well with how they look compared to how PSO2 looks. And I'm not touching Hyrule Warriors' material. Ugh...

Princess Midna would be cool, but she would probably be another Force, so I don't know about that.

KLMS1
Jan 27, 2016, 01:31 AM
Princess Midna would be cool, but she would probably be another Force, so I don't know about that.

Never too many Forces carrying my scrub ass in EQs doe

I mean, what?

Anduril
Jan 27, 2016, 01:33 AM
She can be a Summoner, and you can name Wanda "Wolf Link."

Nyansan
Jan 27, 2016, 01:33 AM

Tell that to a certain someone who is making his 3rd Force character when servers come up owo)b

Perfect Chaos
Jan 27, 2016, 01:38 AM
She can be a Summoner, and you can name Wanda "Wolf Link."Huh. That's actually pretty clever. LOL

Which got me thinking: I wonder if you can share pets among different characters like you share weapons. I'd want to make a Wolf Link pet right off the bat, but I won't be making a new character immediate so making a Midna later would be troublesome if I have to raise another Wonda pet again.

Tell that to a certain someone who is making his 3rd Force character when servers come up owo)bI don't know. I just like a little variety in my characters. If I wanted to play a Force, I already have one to use, so I don't want to put in the effort to level another one for the same usage.

KazukiQZ
Jan 27, 2016, 04:02 AM
Tell that to a certain someone who is making his 3rd Force character when servers come up owo)b
*Slaps* owo)~

Also, you can adjust the position of the tiny horn to make the hair covering it. I've done it with my male Deuman, np.

Nyansan
Jan 27, 2016, 04:05 AM
*Slaps* owo)~

Also, you can adjust the position of the tiny horn to make the hair covering it. I've done it with my male Deuman, np.

I tried D: Eternal Form Layer is kinda hard to work with or I haven't found out what position to put it in owo; whereas I could hide the horn with whichever hairstyle I'm using for Haruka. oTL

DRAGONxNOGARD
Jan 27, 2016, 04:21 PM
empty becouse my another 2 chars is in my 2nd account

Nitro Vordex
Jan 27, 2016, 04:42 PM
Probably a dark skinned female. Kinda wanna take the design from my support partner, but I'm not sure if I can import them.

yoshiblue
Jan 27, 2016, 05:02 PM
She can be a Summoner, and you can name Wanda "Wolf Link."

Pets seems to have a character limit to their names. Wanted to name my wolf Wabachamabooper, but I could only get out Wabacham.

Achelousaurus
Jan 27, 2016, 05:49 PM
none for me.
I got 6 characters already.

Sora Yuuki
Jan 27, 2016, 06:15 PM
I think I'll make a female version of my male character.

Morgan Fumi
Jan 27, 2016, 06:25 PM
My main (female cast) pretty much dips into everything bust has a striking focus. And the second character I made (female newman) is a Force.

So, I've made my third character a ranged focused male cast. Currently experimenting with Gu/Ra wielding TMGs and Rifles. It also gives me an excuse to mess around with male cast parts for customization.

Jei182
Jan 27, 2016, 06:28 PM
I'll probably stop making a liar out of my account name. But I'm trying to decide when to use and make him as I still have work to do on my main. Will probably give Summoner a try using said character however.

dr apocalipsis
Jan 27, 2016, 06:42 PM
http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/majdi-khawaja/shrek/256/Donkey-2-icon.png